Alaaahhh akbur. We're coming for you, infidels!!

Alaaahhh akbur. We're coming for you, infidels!!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@724554/iotas-q-qubic-c361f86bde7d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TrumpBlocks just BTFO you dumb sandnigger. Stay away from our gains!

the founders still have 1+ billion dollars of IOTA to return to the people they seized it from in October

oh nooo, someone call the cops :D

wew lads :D

why are so many raiblocks fanboys racist?

raygays are the bluepilled part of /pol/.
>the more you know

hmmm, was that just some arbitrage kind of price correction back to roughly $4? IOTA acts so fucking strange... I can't tell what's happening. I thought triggered /pol/tards finally dropped their bags yesterday? ....

It's a joke, m8. For what it's worth, I'm also a shitskin.

>shitskin
>For what it's worth
unfortunately, not that much

no, but seriously. Could someone explain the price movement of the past hour? It's way too little for a PND, so... arbitrage bots?

>the founders are still planning on returning 1+ billion dollars of IOTA to the people who would have had it stolen otherwise.

FTFY

That's not what Elizabeth said last night.

this is such a load of horse shit.
only some of the people who had their IOTA taken was because of reuse of wallet address. Many didn't keep up to the latest wallet version and had outdated Curl.

Inshallah, with profits like this, I shall be able to buy many blue-eyed whores in a year's time.

>Elizabeth
:D

>tfw /pol/ cucked you out of massive gains
>tfw tried getting in on memecoins and I keep getting burned
that's it. I'm a liberal now. fuck you autistic retards

You're referring to the transition phase, let me clear that up for you as well.

IOTA underwent a major upgrade, and the founders reclaimed the funds from accounts that failed to transition in time because if they didn't...once again...they would have lost them. They didn't have to save peoples funds, but they did anyway. People who had their funds moved should be more appreciative of the fact that instead of losing their investment forever, they will get it back, even if it took months to happen.

I'm trying real hard not to use whore names like Stacy, user.

Fun fact: they've returned less than 1% of reclaimed balances so far. They didn't even return any more today, they took the day off instead.
They have a tool to automate the process and they are purposely not releasing more claims faster. Why, you might ask? Maybe it's because it consists of 10% of the entire IOTA supply?

tr?

Hmm...maybe it's because they are...YET AGAIN...protecting their investors from a mass panic and selloff, and instead choosing to slowly release the funds back into circulation so that investors who took the time to actually research an early beta technology wouldn't be so severely impacted by a large amount of less knowledgeable users.

wtf were you doing in a retirement home

I went all in on this memecoin. Devs say it will reach #3 after Q. No idea what the fuck Q is but the coin is basically guaranteed to surge at some point.

Q most likely refers to qubic,

medium.com/@724554/iotas-q-qubic-c361f86bde7d

pretty much a given. You know Bosch opened a new lab (super expensive. gorillions worth) this summer to produce sensors and IoT chips, right?

Nobody knows. Q could be fucking anything.

Some people speculate that Q is a hardware innovation that would accelerate IOTA proof of work.

>Some people speculate that Q is a hardware innovation that would accelerate IOTA proof of work.
yes, it is.

Yeah, if it's connected to iota then we could see some huge gains. If they started producing IOT devices with iota baked in, it could lead to a network effect where iota becomes the default payment protocol between devices. From there, credit card payment back-ends could begin using it, making iota essentially the backbone of internet based payment systems.