The sultan's new prized concubine is sciolistic...

The sultan's new prized concubine is sciolistic, and uses long and obscure words to sway him towards unwise courses of action. The sultan's mother hires your party to stop this courtesan's influence on her son - but without unduly upsetting him or revealing her own hand in the matter. How do you proceed?

Attached: odalisque55.jpg (740x1110, 225K)

Stop.

Attached: Hekaton.jpg (150x182, 13K)

Kill the sultan
Kill the concubine
Kill the mother
Kill OP
Kill ourselves

Present ourselves as wise men here to tutor the sultan's harem pro boner. We'd make the case that a well read and educated woman is a more eternally beautiful one.

>pro boner

I know what I said.

Nothing, the Rogue is clearly doing her part in helping to destabilize the country.

What makes you think anyone will go for that?

>We're here to teach your hot sex slaves things for free because uh... Knowledge is hot. And stuff.

I hope you like pikes, because your head's gonna be on one.

I'd rape the concubine. Maybe she'd be traumatized by it enough to get depressed, losing her ambitions. But mostly because it'd be pretty hot to cuck a sultan.

Find a smarter concubine skilled in oratory to lead the sultan to smarter actions, and try to see if you can find another sultan to sponsor you so you get twice the profit while hammering out an alliance, or trade deal or some such.

Hope the system I'm playing actually has a half decent social system to make this type of conflict engaging and mechanically elgent

He's dumb enough to keep her around, isn't he?

She has perfectly round perky tits. You have a beard.

how much is she paying exactly? because the amount of money it would take for me to care what a sultans sex slave tells him could likely buy said slave from the sultan

Ramage through the harem killing as many women as possible. It isn't an assassination if 10+ people are also killed. Beltway Sniper sensei told us the true way.

>cucking a sultan by plowing his concubines
As if I needed another fetish, thanks bro

Polymorph the face into a seeming of the concubine, switch them, and murder the real one. He, or rather, she, uses her own considerable powers of persuasion to encourage wise decisions instead. After discretly inforning the sultan's mother the rest of the party splits the reward 4 ways and all 5 of us retire in luxury.

Take away her thesarus

>getting meta about your own shitposting

Touche.

My ass is more shapely.

>splits the reward 4 ways
>all 5 of us

The face has already secured a luxurious retirment and doesnt need a share to pay for one.

>luxurious retirement
>fuckslave to some sweaty desert prince

You're still fat and wear funny hats.

I'll have you know this hat was recommended by the royal tailor of Lord Suchansuch III.

Just going to save the OP image and boogie.

That hardly ever works.

You have your priorities mixed around a little.
Step No.4 would resolve issues 1. to 3. as well, whilst if you have Step No.5 done first, it will infact resolve everything.

Use polymorph to turn said sweaty desert prince into a sweaty desert futa princess
Not for the other PC
Just cause

>Kill ourselves
me first