PRAISE YOUR NEW GOD

PRAISE YOUR NEW GOD

5 minutes ago

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Priced in

Great more tron shitmooning.

Well gee I'm glad I just picked up 88k of these. What's our ceiling?

i want to buy in right now but i feel like my angus will get plowed by a huge red shaft

>5 minutes ago
>PRICED IN
Kill yourself

Will he ever stop?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Are you seeing the sell orders? fuggg

ITS A PND, GET OUT. CHECK IT HERE discord dot gg/TC7jDN

I missed the train somebody use their money to buy a time machine to tell me to buy TRX like a week ago

Literally Digimarines of 2018. Go check out the tron subreddit, you have a lot of new buyers buying in the peak thinking its authentic volume and not Justin with insider trading.

I can't stop laughing. He even had a BMW giveaway listed on his twitter and tweeted 4 times that tron would be a top 10 coin in 2018.

Tron is the 10th coin at the moment.

Salty notron detected, it was a Maserati for 1st place anyways faggot.

>corrupt ceo pumping his own coin
yeh this wont end well

>Pump and dump
Hard cope lol, have you seen the constant volume? It BTFOs every coin aside from BTC, XRP, ETH, BCH, and LTC when it comes to volume.

Like i said in the other thread, volume + shilling = recipe for a moon mission.

Yeah and who do you think threw 5 billion dollars into the mkt in 4 days to get there?

Self fulfilling propecy lol. He was probably waiting around at his keyboard refreshing coinmarketcap as his cronies/binance continued to pump the price

the chink is a shilling god, true.

but god damn he has delivered on everything so far, fucking connections up the ass.

And lets be real, I think the chinese want to buy a coin they actually fucking understand

Lmao the amount of saltiness for TRX

fucking retard shiller. fucking icx had 10's of partnerships but they not shilling. he fooling noobs. fucking idiot

lol ok bro. Look up OMG, they did the same shit and then created bagholders for 4 months. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

>If it seems too good to be true, it probably is
Nearly everything in the crypto world has done, but it's made plenty of people wealthy

no the didn't, OMG just hinted at Apple and kept the rumour alive. Justin has real partnerships and till now always delivered.