Walton

Great entry point for Walton (WTC). Volume rising, price rose about 3% since I started writing this post. Get in and buckle up anons, this is the next moon mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7nsa7h/unfiltered_beta_ama_screenshots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reporting in WTCQueen here,

Yes vechain but better hardware and technology

A+ team like loopring, loopring stay just a few cents for a long time , not its .50 cents, once the marketing starts and the rebrand this is going to pull a tron,

Coinnest CEO was more impressed with WTC over tron, keep that in mind watch the interviews, Koreans know their crypto

Reporting in WTCQueen here,

Yes like vechain but better hardware and technology

A+ team like loopring, loopring stayed just a few cents for a long time , now its .50 cents, once the marketing starts and the rebrand this is going to pull a tron,

Coinnest CEO was more impressed with WTC over tron, keep that in mind watch the interviews, Koreans know their crypto

Sorry repost had my abbychan vision , fucked up the typing

I remember you, you're that bitch.

That bitch from the slack.

Mainnet delay after delay after delay.

THIS shitcoin isn’t mooning till Q2 now idiots
If use buy this, you’re going to be cucked for months

No mainnet, no exchanges

waltonfags trying to stay relevant hahaha

Masternodes will get airdrops soon.

Stay poor.

+ 1 for WTC
>haters gonna hate

How can you still support this shit ?

WTC going ham over the next few weeks

Retard alert

well I turned a 7k investment into $80k in 4 months and own a GMN which is confirmed to have better dividends than a Dash masternode. Not particularly hard.

I was a newfag once too

A new website which is going to take over a month to make isn't going ham. You guys are honestly fucking delusional thinking this is going anywhere short term. The only reason to still be in WTC at all is if you own a GMN.

Yea so VEN shill VEN and WTC network come out around the same time? what's your point

deluded walton cucks. Broke an NDA with Bithumb. Very unprofessional. Good luck getting that listing now. HAH! Also the AMA was a fucking shitshow. Here is some screens.
>reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7nsa7h/unfiltered_beta_ama_screenshots/

jealous we are going on bitthumb lol, most bithumb coins go top 20

coinnest ceo was more impressed with WTC than tron, look at tron now

Honestly I've been holding this shitcoin for as long as I've been in crypto. Not long but feels like years already. Bought between 6-7$ If the tech wasn't so dam good I would have dumped this shit already.

My one question to Walton is..... ARE YOU PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO TANK!!! That's why the price is "a good entry point."

Blew the Wallet beta
Ran AMA like the Cultural Revolution.

Hire a fucking marketing consultant already or just copy how Justin Sun operates on social media. Unreal

wtc is gonna make us so fucking rich ahah thank you money moustache