$5

what alt-coin is the best to buy with $5

Ropecoin

Probably FUN

1 ripple, but wait 2 days

2 Big Macs from the McDonalds 2 for $5 menu.

ripple, it will pass btc in price any day now. Then hit $100k by 2018 eoy.

Probably UFR, low market cap, catching traction

More like 2017 eoy

I would put it all on HNC (Homeless Nigger Coin). I expect it to fucking MOON in 2018!

revolvercoin

PFR.

why did I laugh

Fun has the best risk to reward atm if you're willing to hold for at least a month

Because you lack empathy. I've been there user. Homelessness is not funny. Many homeless people are good souls, poor victims of circumstance. Show some love and be humble.

That being said, OP is a fag as usual

Myriad, only $0.02 right now, one of the few Good OG coins that hasn't mooned yet, lots of new updates and getting listed on new exchanges. Trade Volume increasing also

>lucky sevens
fuck now I need to buy some fun

I didn't find it, maybe I should make dogecoin fork.
Ropecoin "when you're so justed you just need a rope"

Primary thing would be developing atomic swaps so people can quickly acquire desired merchandise .

How much are they paying you, lads

you usually need around $7 for a trade sorry

Its important to remember your privileges.
Remember, you're just one random event away from homelessness yourself.

You could experience any kind of trauma, either on yourself or by someone close to you (figuratively or literally). That will shatter how you view yourself and the world.

Send you to shrinks.
Isolate you from your friends.
Jeopardize your job
Lose your SO
Lose your home and everything with it.

You dumb or just stupid?
The real coin here is SRC (Serial Rapist Coin) It's an up and comer coin that women are gunna fear, to their own detriment: SRC is going to revolutionize the way micropayments are distributed through decentralized nexuses of nodes and master nodes. The Hyper Network (HN) algorithm the SRC team has been developing for three years guarantees secure transactions recorded in the blockchain ledger that will take place nearly instantaneously. 90% of victims will not go to the police, and of the 10% that do, only 1% will be taken seriously by the authorities. Of that 1%, only 35% will be able to successfully open a case, and only 8% of those will end in a conviction.

Don't get caught because of lack of privacy and outdated hashing algorithms. Buy Serial Rapist Coin now, and see gains force themselves upon you from all angles in the coming weeks, months and years!

an ounce of silver, son.
go buy an american silver eagle from your local coin shop.

WTC
If you need to ask why, you're a normie

Completely decentralized suicide. A new paradigm. Trustless. "Fuck a moon nigga we goin to HEAVEN"

>Waltonboy

oh hey look what just wandered in from reddit

This.

KIN

About $3 / xrp

I’m a fucking normie. You want my fucking money anyway, don’t lie. I’ve got some eth clearing soon. WTC is on my list of things to consider buying with it cuz you cocks, I’m just not sure why.
So, why?

I would say FUN but it isn’t mooning and you should wait for the dip.