mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Attached: Fish_of_Fury.jpg (500x261, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJL70Lvt8OI&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you summon after disembarking from a transport?

I claim this thread in the name of the imperial guard. The Emperor Protects!

Attached: Cadian_8th_'Castellan's_Own'.jpg (1708x988, 791K)

Give this man a planet

Attached: 1520708690249.jpg (1920x1270, 533K)

nth for mortars!

Attached: 1A1F316D-4471-4251-B393-9CC02FD00DE6.jpg (3264x1725, 1.31M)

Best race coming through.

Attached: Incubi_Warrior.png (951x1373, 2.74M)

Attached: More_imperial_than_atoms.png (1089x2066, 439K)

So, Mortar is just 48" 1~6 bolter shots, but it's good because you get it for merely 5pts. Is this correct? Or are there any other merits I'm missing?

>The Emperor Protects!
Except if you're a psyker

Attached: b228a02c5aa20d2d85a613bf905a1d7f.jpg (1714x600, 298K)

You're not even best Eldar.

Attached: 1511428051549.jpg (1012x3396, 1.25M)

Is there a pdf of the tau codex already?

Listen to my advises. My scars prove I am intelligentsia.

>Not putting 40kg in the subject

Attached: 1513737034235.jpg (500x378, 26K)

Macha is coming!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=IJL70Lvt8OI&t=0s

Attached: Chica_Eldar_2.gif (811x541, 813K)

>is there a pdf of the tau codex which is currently in preorder on the gw site

Attached: Incorrect.jpg (623x414, 28K)

No line of sight required.
Your paper guardsmen can hide behind tanks or terrain.

>>perilscastingmindwar.jpg

Yeah we know what happened last time the Castellan's own had to defend anything

Attached: BFG-A-2.jpg (1207x738, 230K)

Really? Is already out where I live.

Wtf am I even watching

Attached: 1519506882680.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

Indirect fire.

Annoy the shit out of your opponent by mortaring from somewhere he can't see and thus can't respond to, just like real life!

Attached: 2c05ab49-8614-4c78-add7-20d69b781c70.jpg (1083x1280, 422K)

Stopping that shits the Navy's job. Guard still held the planet when The Armless Failure got frustrated and decided if he couldn't have Cadia no one could.

>Not bongistan

Doesn't matter to GW.

Is the incinerator worth it for an Inquisitor?

Celestine
>S7 Weapon so she can kill dreads and tanks
>D2 so she can kill terminators with a single attack
>2+/4++
>12" flying movement
>Free act of faith
>Comes back from the dead with full wounds on a 2+

Why the hell is she 150? Seriously, who thought all that at 150pts was reasonable?

Attached: Celestine.jpg (663x773, 176K)

Any tips for working with blue stuff?

I hope that new Kill Team will be balanced and enjoyable. It might be the only way to run GK with no baby carrier

Attached: gey knights.png (1311x1572, 1.73M)

Immediately closed

Are you talking about your balls?

Attached: 056799861.jpg (469x437, 16K)

Gotta sell those boxes, user. They'll tone her down once sales drop.

That's not even the best picture of the comic

Attached: 014_0011.jpg (1000x1518, 688K)

I just hope armies like IG can’t bring 50 guys and overrun any opposition.

shes 200 pts.

No the stuff you use to make molds.

Kek
Underated post.

>tfw assembling Krieg heavy weapons team
There is nothing worse in this galaxy.

Attached: image.png (1600x1028, 575K)

With a Geminae Superia.

Attached: Untitled.png (457x147, 34K)

Yes, you debark before the movement phase Then you elect to sacrifice your movement and summon.

please read faq.

They will. And GK will be stuck with 3-5 guys who have 2 shots each.

If a model is needed to not shoot so a weapons platform can shoot, did the model shoot?

THE EMPRAH

CAN you though?

Please stop being a moron. Abaddon's goal wasn't to take Cadia. His goal was to blow it up. Guess what the Black Fleet first action the moment they arrived above Cadia? They shoot the Blackstone Fortress Lazor on Cadia to destroy it. The Gellar field shield that Trazyn augmented saved Cadia from turning into space dust.

When Blackstone Fortress was destroyed, Abaddon decided to smash its remnants on Cadia and finish the job. In the middle of traitor's work to rig the the remnants with engines, Abaddon got news that the Imperials were trying to activate the Pylons. He saw that as a challenge he couldn't refuse and decided that he would have one final battle for pride's sake. Win or lose, he was going to smash the Blackstone Fortress on Cadia. That's why he told Creed that the Cadians lost before the battle even began. There as no survival for them even if they won.

Hi Jaden

Lost all track of time talking with the clerks and buying my first paints and tools at the local game store and didn't get back in time to ebay bid on the laptop my little brother needs while he was at work... 2 hours of staring at different shades of blue and golds fucking kill me now...

Attached: slotau.jpg (960x776, 79K)

Reminder reapers are only FIVE points per model. Ignoring their weapons.

>There is nothing worse in this galaxy
Are you fucking sure?

Attached: 5DC3EFEE-F991-4B0C-87A6-62EFC72E1159.jpg (2657x2180, 1.31M)

Chapter approve makes her 200 and the twins 25 each for a total of 250.
Read a book faggot

Yes

>I just hope armies like IG can’t bring 50 guys and overrun any opposition.
>This will be a tactical mission. We'll need the be- fuck it grab Private Jory and 48 of the lads. It's time to die for the Emperor.

>Abaddon's goal wasn't to take Cadia

So he just made planetfall and lost millions of troops before being humiliated and running back into orbit....for fun?

Good to know.

Yes. We've gone over this before.

Your names fucking "Jaden"?

Ah. I didn't think to read Chapter Approved. Regardless 200pts is still too low and her Geminae got reduced to 25pts a piece so the normal unit of Celestine and two Geminae costs exactly the same as it does in the Index.

Whose jaden

My Jaden

If Abaddon's goal was blowing up the Cadia (and pylons) all along, then why haven't he done so in last... how many Black Crusades?

Oh god now I'm having flashbacks of this fucking thing. The day they make a plastic Penitent Engine, I'm buying six of these fuckers.

Aos writers

Yes. Summoning requires that you elect not to move. A model that disembarked can still move ergo it can elect not to move.

You might be right

Attached: best chaos legion.png (1366x768, 1.81M)

>scion player starts namefagging
>anons start posting as him to get him to stop and shit up several threads doing so
>scion players stops namefagging
>the only people left namefagging are the ones that wanted to get namefag to stop namefagging
>every user with a room temperature IQ doesn't care because they've filtered the name
>namefags are trolling in an echo chamber because everyone's hidden their posts
Literally a case of "who's trolling who".

Attached: 1472412001353.png (582x610, 631K)

Her Geminae are useless are were never taken before the point changes. Shes still absurdly powerful but she DID get a 33% points increase which definitely reduced her presence in competitive.

Most of her power lies in the no-roll Act and also being able to benefit from the 2+ Act. Any combination of fight twice, move twice, shoot twice, or her d3 wounds is silly.

He outsmarted his own victory.

As it turns out a ragtag fleet consisting almost solely of ragtag warbands made up entirely by the most perfidious people in the galaxy is not capable of coordinating against an actual battle fleet.

God user, we've been over this a billion times. The previous crusades were him gathering his forces and claiming favor from the gods and their legions. The 13th Crusade goal was simply to conquer Cadia and push the Imperium away from it so that Abaddon's legions could spill over from the safe passage, he failed in conquering Cadia, destroyed the whole thing at the cost of his Blackstone fortress but also opened up a pathway so that his legions could spill over and reach Terra.

All the 13th Crusades can be summed up as "Abaddon lost but kind of won too and so did the Imperium".

What game? Also give it a couple threads and the namefagging will stop until he starts faggging it up. It's already gotten super slow.

How good would a helbrute with some fleshy conversions work as a proxy for giant chaos spawn?

That'd be pretty cool imo.

Her gemini are basically extra lives for her since you'd have to burn through them to even touch Celestine, and she revives one gemini per turn. I can't speak for competitive level play but it seems for general use you really should always take the two gemini unless you are really strapped for those 50 points.

A potato would work better.

woops meant to type maulerfiend, but helbrute could work too i guess

Oh...god. You are illiterate or what? Have you even read the book?

Like I said, when the Black Fleet arrived they shoot the Fortress lazor on Cadia. The Gellar field shield blocked it. So Abaddon sent his forces down to locate the shield generators and blow them up so the Fortress can finally blow up the planet.

While this was happening the Phalanx popped out of nowhere and blew up the Fortress. So Abaddon went with to plan B which is rigging the corpse of the Fortress with space engines and direct it to Cadia. While preparation were being done, he got news that the Imperials are working with the pylons and might activate them. He decided to personally make planetfall with his bodyguards to join the fighting for the sake of pride. He already won but he wanted the moral victory as well.

tl;dr There were already traitor forces on Cadia, moron

What's a good source of combi-weapons/storm bolters for acolytes? The marine ones look to big.

It's from The Lord Inquisitor.

Attached: 1472421958255.jpg (990x550, 111K)

>"Abaddon lost but kind of won too and so did the Imperium"

Literally 40k in a sentence.

Yeah, but it stops people from just taking her

Shut up carnac

He didn't have the resources to do it. It's not hard to grasp.

Fuck off. Stop spreading misinformation.

>It's from a dead project

FTFY

The second she takes 1 wound you can't use the Gemini as a wound bubble anymore.

She can pop an act of faith to heal D3 wounds on herself *or* rez a gemini on 1 wound to take damage for her.

And once your using acts to heal herself to make Gemini actually useful her presence on the board weakens dramatically.

seriously, shes a character, abuse characters rules. Stick her in a blob of Death company and laugh.

Would be great if GW release new boxed deals for Kill Team like they did for Skirmish. Having a discount for armies with no start collecting boxes like clowns would be cool

Attached: 99120209040_IronjawsWierdnobWarband04.jpg (920x950, 128K)

How much area do 24" guns cover in typical table? I'm worried it might be too short for almost-stationary platforms.

>all those amazing conversion opportunities with chaos spawns but the stats are weak

It's weird they got nerfed from 7th.

Wow, you must’ve done no research whatsoever on the hobby/game even though ALL the resources are provided for you in the OP.
A “standard” game is done on a 6x4 foot table, so ima let you do the math on that you goon

Tyranids or Death Guard?

reminder that 30k > 40k

Attached: 14678095_10153827124582791_789657178_o.jpg (888x1250, 226K)

0.185806 Square Meters

Yeah some GW clerks can be hard to get away from. There is this one store near me where if i go in i gotta be prepped to spend a minimum of 40 minutes in there.

When I use her, she just turn-1 murders something, dies as a decent distraction, then rezzes behind my opponent’s warlord in a “pshh. Nothing personnel kid.” manner.

>gw no longer sells these and the only old versions available are the originals

Shame

Attached: IMG_1699.jpg (1053x843, 155K)

Has anyone here put together a Wave Serpent before? What the fuck is it telling me not to glue here?

Attached: wew.jpg (3024x4032, 1.93M)

They did something similar after the release of Shadow War Armageddon. I'm sure they'll do it again for Kill Team.

Tyranid are versatile, but dg can ally a ton of stuff so you always have options.