Shortfolk General - Shortstack Edition

Dwarves, Gnomes, Halflings, Duergar, Derro; anybody got anything to talk about for these races? Also, post female shortfolk, please?

Attached: Pathfinder Derro.jpg (454x609, 38K)

I don't think you understand how generals work, user. Nor Veeky Forums, for that matter. There's nothing to discuss, if you wanted to get shortstacks you could've made a character art thread with that premise.

Attached: 1517584246791.jpg (709x1128, 78K)

Derro and Duergar; does anyone actually use either of these races? Do you have a preference?

Attached: Derro and Duergar 2e.gif (300x360, 39K)

Should Gmomes and Halflings just be folded into one?

Goblins are cute

Attached: 1517615671874.png (1024x1607, 648K)

OP's a fag. Post little people

I think so. Both being seperate is a tad redundant, and they should just be different subspecies/ethnicities. Then again, I feel the same about Goblins and Kobolds, just make them different morphic forms of the same race

Attached: 1416014558514.jpg (673x920, 161K)

Personally, I make them all different breeds of Dwarf.

I make my Dwarves a different breed of Elf

Attached: 1421997295721.jpg (782x950, 177K)

I just have elves live on the moon after a giant robot destroyed the world

Duergar are almost a given in many of my campaigns if the Underdark is involved in some way. However, derro are understandably much more elusive in their appearance. If I use them, it's usually in small numbers and as slaves to the drow or other Underdark races.

Your "redundant" bullshit is literally a meme at this point.

>things I don't agree with are a meme

Never seen a derro player but Duergar don't seem so bad. They do get that enlarge ability

Attached: image.jpg (600x513, 94K)

They can't help but spout it off in every thread that's even tangentially related, as though it has any meaning at all and isn't just vague or misinformed nonsense.

Yes, I'd very much say that's meme worthy.

I mean, technically, by the classical definition, most common fantasy races are memes.

>They
who would "they" be? Are you trying to imply that people who think that having both Halflings and Gnomes together are all some nebulous conspiracy of shitposters? Are you trying to imply that Tolkien as amongst those "they" since LotR only had just the Hobbits and no gnomes?

Are you a huge fucking faggot who needs to learn to not be a paranoid cockgobbler? Are you straight up making yourself a slave to actual fantasy memes and using the phrase without any knowledge of what it means?

Should you kill yourself?

Oh fuck off, retard, you know exactly what I mean. "They" are the kind of morons that come into or create these threads with only a very surface level and generalized understanding of the races they espouse to be redundant, ignoring the fact that their own ignorance is what makes them so in their weedy little minds.

>implying that the "redundant" user is the same as OP
>especially when said redundant user was a new poster and insulted OP
So, where do you go to get fitted for your tinfoil hat? Don't worry user, its totally clear that everyone you dislike are the same people and its not possible for other people who you dislike to be completely independent of one another.

please kill yourself you slave to literal memes

Well, it probably doesn't help that Derro were only PCs in one issue of Dragon (#241) for AD&D, whilst Duergar have had stats in every edition from 1st to 5th.

Are you really this inane? I never said or implied that in the slightest. You need pick-up some better reading skills.

I don't know where this conspiracy angle is coming from, as it's completely out of left field, but I guess that's all you have when you can't even argue the point.

>I don't know where this conspiracy angle is coming from,
Simple, you started by complaining about "redundant"fags in Then, when someone called you out on your bullshit, you started complaining about OP and "people who create these threads" in
, and because there was no segue and it was in response to talking about the previous people you hate, it implied that you thought that OP and the Redundant people were the same ones, because that's how communication and the English language works. If you aren't trying to imply they're the same person, then learn to properly separate and segue your discussion your topics.

Do you not understand how conversation and addressing discussion topics work? Because you make it seem that either you're autistic, uneducated, or only know English as a second language. If you're going to try and make a cunt out of yourself, at least learn to know how to actually do so in the language in which you are communicating.

Now fuck off, I'm going to start posting dwarves

Attached: 1414164894633.jpg (510x663, 132K)

Attached: 1421788404304.jpg (492x889, 139K)

Attached: A Pimp Named Urist.jpg (400x550, 63K)

Attached: Dwarf Female monk.png (294x750, 384K)

Attached: dwarf colonel with musket.jpg (850x1200, 89K)

Attached: strategic Dwarf.jpg (500x750, 58K)

Attached: Female Dwarf Hammer Fighter.jpg (863x645, 471K)

Attached: Female Dwarf Lithomancer.jpg (759x1167, 245K)

Again: learn to read. I didn't once mention the OP in my correspondence, dipshit. I was explicitly talking about people that make "halflings and gnomes are redundant" threads, which are a fairly common occurrence around here, in case you weren't aware. Obviously that doesn't apply to the OP in any way. And I only used to the word "they" because I don't intend to presume it's a single troll or retard that makes light of such things.

You're acting all high and mighty as if you understand a fucking thing when you can't even understand simple sentence structure. I really do hope you grow-up one to day to be able to stand back from yourself and see things for what they really are instead of wallowing in your own delusions and crudeness.

I could see that. Forgive my ignorance, I wasn't sure if there was some homebrew or UA with Derro stats.

Oh, no reason to apologize. It's not like people think of Derro a lot. Although it's kind of funny that Pathfinder actually has a Derro variant (the Urban Stalker) whose entire schtick is that that they are sent after escaped human experiments, only to develop yandere-esque psycho crushes on their victims.

Yeah, they're pretty much on the level of szarkai, which are albino drow, and most people aren't aware of them, either.

>gnomes and halflings are breeds of dwarf
>dwarves are breeds of elves
>elves are breeds of humans
>literally everyone is human
>need to divide them all because we're back to square 1

gee thanks user

>The best ERP I ever had was with a Goblin
>he played as a pet goblin following my character on an adventure in a glass forest
>I haven't seen the player in years and I miss him

Attached: 1514258155383.gif (500x271, 369K)