mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Attached: CodexDaemonkin01.jpg (600x620, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJL70Lvt8OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tyranids

Attached: 99810106014_BiovoreNEW01.jpg (920x950, 70K)

Orkz

3th for Blood Angels!

nTh for get off my lawn.

Attached: Oogly boogly.png (743x298, 24K)

Attached: Screenshot (478).png (407x495, 388K)

>tfw no techno-cancerpatient gf

Attached: img_5409.jpg (878x878, 395K)

Attached: 065.jpg (720x960, 148K)

Xth for Fires of Cyraxus and plastic Sisters/New Sisters codex soon! I wish.

So Cawdor's next after these guys?

How many birds is too many?

Attached: bird_pussy.png (620x800, 251K)

Xth for Krieg

Attached: krieg.jpg (1024x731, 152K)

21 is too many for one unit

>And now, Infinity comes to Necromunda

how do you think these guys would look with either tempestus scion heads or skitari heads? i kind of want a squad of these to be storm troopers for my inquisition detachment

Exactly how many birds can you legally jam into a Brigade

Quads confirm
Van Saar's trash

Spore mines are dece, what's that model in the front? I've never seen a Tyranid player with one

>ywn wake up and see this through your window
Why serve?

Attached: 55.jpg (640x960, 61K)

In my 1k points list I have 25 on the ground, 9 enlightened and a shaman, I still don't feel I have enough. I wish I was good enough to convert sexy female tzaangors though to put in my army.

this is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

How excited are you guys for Killteam?

Attached: Screenshot (177).png (1399x855, 1.79M)

Did someone saved the necron codex leak video?
And if so, could you please share?

BOSD GODEGZ OR I NIBLE U :DDDD

Attached: haha-nible-nible-dddd-bide-on-drees-ddd-build-dam-26706715.png (500x385, 22K)

nice get but
>ive never seen old van saar models
dummy

lol, gas masks on horses

I know female GW faces are a meme, but this is a man's face. This is even a very good model of a man's face, but the boobplate makes me think that we've got a tranny on our hands.

When will he finally die?

Attached: 1517035496035.jpg (488x413, 222K)

Biovore. It's one the older models that really needs an update. I think like half of people just Pyrovores to proxy them because they're similar looking but newer.

I hope tzaangors will have rules so I can have a small herd running around.

Reminder to be on the lookout for rat cults starting in the galaxy until slaanesh gets out of the elf-thing's trap.

if you've got a better way to protect the horses from gas I'd like to hear it.

>ive never seen old van saar models
And you?

Attached: Old Van Saars.jpg (500x359, 35K)

We'll see desu. But pretty excited

I'm out of the loop. How is kill-team compared to necromunda and SW:A?

240. At that point it'd be better to take a brigade and some battalions, though, for the command points.

Whippin' out the muddafukkin crayons

Where's this space skaven shit coming from, anyway? Was there a leak I missed?

If it actually catches on, it could be a lot of fun. Also depends on how many units are available for each army. I don't want to just be stuck with Gaunts and Warriors for nids.

I'm still super curious how the rules differ from normal 40k. To me, it sounds like each turn is comprised of only moving one model.

I hope GW puts out a Biovore/Pyrovore plastic dual kit at some point

Yep, looks like generic scifi to me. If you really think that's a far cry from Infinity you're retarded.

Are you including non basic troop birds?

Just a biovore that doesn't rape the bank would be great

We have a new idol m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJL70Lvt8OI

Yeah, then Delaque.

Attached: Ozf9K7F.jpg (493x828, 48K)

>Was there a leak I missed?
no, it's just one guy with a rat fetish

Less rule intensive than either of the two, but quicker games and still entertaining

>bodysuits with armor plates vs body suits with armor plates
yeah, they look like updated old van saar.

What's the single best unit in the game?

So how did T''''''''''''''au stuff turn out?
I was away so couldn't see

No where, just a meme friend.

How do I recreate Khorne Dameonkin in 8th with no blood tithe? Don't say just ally CSM with daemons. That's not quite the same, I mean it looks like the only option though unless I'm wrong.

Did GW comment on them at all? Intentionally removed or oversight?

Attached: omg.png (194x207, 3K)

warlord titan

Literally current aesthetic but more fugly

The new helmet whit four eyes are retarded and only incluided to apeel the Infinity fags, you fucking faggot

Your dudes.

imperial guard infantry trooper with lasgun

At least two guys with a rat fetish, since that first post wasn't me.

Zero joke, though, I'd immediately switch armies and go Spaven if they were announced. -10% chance of that happening, but I can hope.

The once race without balls has a tyranid with balls on it's cannon.

Crisis suits.

Warlord Titan, because it is unbeatable unless the opponent also has a Warlord Titan (or 21-ish Shadowswords) and rolls better than you do.

For reasonable points cost games, Choppy Boyz are probably the best troop choice, it's just that the rest of the Ork army are a bit underwhelming by comparison.

Attached: Warlord_Titan.jpg (914x1229, 187K)

I would 100% jump on that as well, freaking love Skaven and space rats sounds rad as all hell.

>The T’au say ‘from out of darkness bursts the light’, a phrase in their language that is laden with meaning – referring at once to the sudden and dramatic sunrise typical of the planet T’au, of the legends told of the coming of the Ethereals, and of the vigorous surge of expansionism that even now is spreading further out into the blackness of the galaxy.

How can a sun rise be dramatic and sudden? It's not possible.

It's a least -5% percent since the warp is shared between the two universes in spirit. Legitimately it is worth paying attention to until slaanesh gets out.

If its more than "Take a model from a unit and add a special rule" I'll be happy.

I want to make full [OPERATOR MARINES] with power armor/sniper rifles in pairs with pic related.

Attached: the sexiest bit alive.png (278x99, 19K)

the future 30k emperor model

Is 3 lemans + tank commander in a spearhead better than 3 tank commanders in supcom detachment?

When the sales collapse again. Maybe 9th or 10th edition

It's not bad, not perfect (breachers should benefit from fireblades, riptides seem underwhelming, etc) but overall viable.
It's not op, though, so Taufags have been crying non-stop.

The planet has a very large mountain range reaching to both poles.

I think we need to end this meme where every single old model GW put out is held on a pedestal and is completely beyond any sort of criticism. A lot of their current range is ugly, but so was a lot of their old range.

any new models?

Solid, not OP and not GK tier. I am happy with it but be prepared for some faggots to start baiting

No, not even dice.

No unfortunately

Its going to be strong. WAAC Tau players are complaining their stuff isn't broken anymore or low-balling it like Eldar players did for their 7E codex.

"Wraith knights are going to be terrible!" but tau flavored

So, does one have to scrub Finecast too, like regular resin? I've been trying to avoid it, but the soon-to-be Necron codex made me start working on a Cryptek.

Attached: Cryptek 2.jpg (672x960, 412K)

>not even dice.
top tier jewery

what armies have new 8th edition codex released?

Custodes kill team

One guy

Extra gold

Run the math on a HBC riptide, he ain't doin shit

You know. I miss when GW actually made 6mm wargames. Don't get me wrong they went out on a high, and the forums do tireless work keeping it alive and updated, but sometimes I miss it.

>not lucius pattern

I'm excited for genestealer cults. The ad heavily featured them, so I assume they'll have a ton of options.

It looks like the box might even be GSC vs Admech

Would I get shit from GW employees for buying 3rd party model part(Like an alternative Guardsmen head)?

what is going on with the new necron\admech box? how much is it? what is in it?

Hopefully good because there's a strong chance I'll be using the kit to bash together some gud stuff

Bought a cheap ass belasarius cawl off eBay , couldn't place why it was cheap, I figured it out just.

Please excuse lighting, my accommodation has bad engineers.

Attached: IMG_20180317_002044.jpg (4160x3120, 2.4M)

Custodes

Normally theres a 50% GW rule at their stores so there is some wiggle room but I'd call your store and ask about their policy because some stores are stricter than others

Depends on the redshirt.

Hey /40kg/, one of the PDF anons here. If anyone has the Tau Codex EPUB and wants me to convert it to PDF, all you need to do is upload it and I can have a PDF done in about 15 minutes.

$150~
admech
tech priest
10 vanguard
2 warglaive knights

necron
new cryptek
5 deathmarks
5 lychguard
3 wraiths

You lied to me, teegee. You said that the T'au mistreat their alien allies.

Attached: Unity is Strength.png (1633x767, 1.02M)

Attached: Unsee log updated.png (799x1219, 565K)

tell that to the 4th sphere

>hyper intelligent worms with mind control powers are now "advisors" to the top dog etherals
nothing can go wrong here

Its commanders were arrested, put on trial, tortured, and then reassigned elsewhere where they won't cause trouble.