How much should I put into shipchain?

how much should I put into shipchain?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
dadi.cloud/r/e1jhcmp3cn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm considering going heavy, but they said it'll start around a 100M market cap. Ehhhh.

? Its 30M

t.me/ShipChain you can ask them yourself

So it is an easy 20x at least.

That's not what a team member told me.

also they have another sale next yr. i backed out

I did ask them, and they said "around there" (100M).

Wait, what? Two sales? WTF? I need to do more research on this bullshit.

I just asked them the other day, they are only raising 30M. The rest of the tokens are locked up for two years so the circulating supply it low

30ml cap, nice try with the fud. Btw I went heavy

Yes two sales...I think that could drop the price

Means presale 25k plus?

>two years from now

well ok maybe I put 5k in their

They were offering up to 100% in bonuses at one point. The minimum buy in was very high. The whales are going sit their fat asses on this one for a long time imo, might be good in the long term. Right now, they're all hype with 0 technology behind it.

is presale still open?

i know thats not true

i put 30 eth

Completed brainfarted and was thinking of a different ICO. They offered 25% in bonuses, and for a project as big of a Hard Cap, and as high as a minimum buy-in. That's a lot. Whales are going to be huge. This thing doesn't even have a working prototype. You're going to be holding for a long long time imo if you buy.

>tfw have inside info on this coin but can't disclose because Veeky Forums has gotten way too popular.
>tfw gonna get called a larp/shill

all i can say is bullish.

36ETH, checking in. This is an easy 20x if you hold long enough.

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting ship

Are you guys fucking stupid? Wasting your eth on shitchain when Dadi Network is literally the next big thing?

Fucking shit streeters!

dadi.cloud/r/e1jhcmp3cn

how do you p&d a coin that hasn't even hit ICO phase?

Just a retard being a retard.