Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbjPiYE-F4Y&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slowly but surely getting there.

Send help pls

Aaayyyyy

Rate it or hate it

What app is this?

Over diversified as fuck my dude. Choose one or two.

Where can I get stellar for $aus? Takes too long to do deposits, buy ltc/ETH, transfer to another exchange, buy lumens. Very annoying.

Comfy looking. What makes you pick Strat?

Too many picks, but I like those picks.

Ayyyyy

Cardanos contracts platform would make funfair kinda obsolete for gambling on blockchain.

>all these xrp fags

should I dump my salt and ark bags and buy more xlm or req? maybe get on the fun train woo woo

Xlm is in a constant ATH, REQ still has space for smart entery. Its also releasing soon.

Made some money off of my DGB sell off, and wanted to test the waters with Strat a little.

Curiosity more than anything. I'm still very much learning.

I want to hit $10k someday

>forgot my folio

not expecting much. Trying to pump more Fiat into the folio asap

hoping LINK/ICX get me a tesla by the eoy

What the FUCK are you doing you retard? If one of those ten shitcoins moon you aren't going to make jack shit. Diversification with that amount of money is just crippling yourself.

You can do it in a week

Reposting this from an user in the last poorfagfolio thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbjPiYE-F4Y&

Warren Buffet on diversification

TL:DW: If you are not a professional traderm, then no more than 6

>not holding BAT

what are you thinking user?

One day

Rate me boys, only been in the game for a few weeks - original investment of 450. Missed out on fun drgn and xlm, is it too late to hop into those? Xlm seems good for the long run

Xlm is the most promising out of your mentions but the constant ATH is scary to get in at.

can someone help me i am new and so far have put $600 in 2 and this is what i have

Thoughts?

I mourn my ripple, thinking of buying in again :I

Delta.

Fuck it nigger, I'll just go in this weekend, if it dips I'll just buy more it seems good in the long run

Stick to 2 coins get out of xlm. It’s only a good long term hold if you have a large amount of money.

Thank you.

fuck... we're in for a big crash soon... there's too many post-holidays newfag and normie idiots like you around cryptoland right now.

>You can do it in a week
no... you normally can't in a week. Not this easily.

We are bound very soon for a dramatic (and much needed) correction, all you newbie cunts are going to freak out... all you newbie fucking god damned retarded cunts will lose boatloads and panic sell and spread fear and boo-hoo tears and... all you newbie cunts are going to turn the correction into a crash that will turn what should have been a healthy correction into a 2-4 month bear market.

You could be warned! You could even educate yourselves on these matters! but you are all cunty, cunty idiots that learn nothing. fuck...

I need 1 more coin to hold and not touch for months

salty and jelly

>tfw tempted to just quit and cash out

why?

ENG

Don't wanna buy at an ath tho nigga

Where should I put my ETH? Or just hold for now?
I was thinking of going all-in on a low market cap.

i'm make it

pls yall I need advice

VEN

>salty and jelly
sure kid... why not? Just do this while I "waddle in my jealousness", for the sake of everyone, when correction time comes, don't freak the fuck out please. Wait it out, markets will always rebound. Don't make it worse and force the rebound to come back at a much later date by acting like what you actually are. Hell, use the time to buy and to educate yourselves on markets behaviors and all other related matters... but no one here will listen. crash-a-coming thanks to all you fags.

>salty and jelly
10k... BWAHAHAHAHA

Stale pasta

Boi I hope mine is good.

slowly but surely.....

Give me the gigadollars.

I probably get shit for having a certain postion, but what the hell. Here's mine! (poorfag portfolio though)

Learn from my mistake, hodl some BTC and ETH. 100% shitcoins are gonna kill you in the long run

Take profit on those KCS and REQ. And invest into something else...

going balls deep i like it
only thing i suggest is to drop ada for somethin like etp or dnt

Sell ARK and Monero for XLM/XRP or some other alt like DRGN?

Just dropped my BitBay bags... had been holding on for too long and it just pumped.

Would love to hear your reasoning behind having so many