LAMDEN: You're not too late

Listen anons. I shilled this shit before the threads started filling up and watched my shit languish. I know what free money looks like and - sure enough - Lamden is already up almost 4x from ICO. Without any exchange listings. The only way to buy Lamden right now is to manually insert the smart contract into ether delta. And it's trading at 4x.

What happens once the CMC listing gets updated? It's empty now:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/

What happens once Lamden reaches a broader audience and people watch the video interviews with the developers who are:

1) white
2) articulate
3) knowledgable
4) believable

What happens when Lamden hits a real exchange? ... Or even a shit exchange like Cryptopia or (our beloved) KuCoin?

I'll fucking tell you what. It's a business block chain platform with a $40m market cap. It's gonna go 2, 3, 5, 10x in a few days. New hands will FOMO into this shit once it appears on their oracle of shitcoins, CoinMarketCap.. and here you are, with ready knowledge.

Call: Buy Lamden up to .0006 ETH and hold. No stop loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was actually getting hyped in some private ico groups. When is exchange listing? It's not coming up on etherdelta

4X from ICO.

We are going to 10x very shortly, cryptopia or w/e its called is listing us shortly and we're going to binance within a month or so.

So keen.

the fact that people are buying using this manual code is huge lol. just bought 2k worth

When is this coming to Cryptopia? Nobody seems to have an answer, I need to know ASAP.

where do i buy?

>etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

I'm litterally trying to get my hands on 2k more for a friend.

I should not be shilling this or linking it till im done. But I'm so damn excited for this project, so fuck him. Lol.

>where do i buy?

2-4 weeks. The staff have to stay quiet, but we can expect exchanges soon.

These guys have been FAST on everything else. Don't worry too much.

This is a scam coin. You’ve been warned. Don’t fall pray to buying a “business” coin from whites lel. Also

>white

You want chink developers you retard not white ones

>100,000 verification waiting to be approved
>every single one is USA
>USA 90% white
retard

Lol keep shilling this on biz your ico will still tank. If you’re reading save your money till for the DADI ICO moon for a coin that fills an entirely new segment of the blockchain space instead of some literal generic “business” scam coin conceived by some whites in undergrad business school.
If you’re stupid enough to invest in this and see the TAU CEO make is shittily written python commits on GitHub kys because you’re going to lose all your money anyways KEK.
Source: me being a software engineer in the Bay Area making much more money than you

I really don't think Lamden is going to be a scam, but I already managed my risk (I sold 16% of my stack @ 3.5x). I think there's some possibility that Lamden won't deliver on their objectives in their desired timeframe, however, coins usually eat shit when their developers actually deliver so... this isn't a big deal to me. I hope that the Lamden team blows magic money smoke up everyone's ass and promises self-writing smart contracts that can suck dick while making sandwiches.

funny how you sound like a 12 year old kid then :^)

so in researching on past threads about this I learned not to send eth from an exchange and i don't have a mew. Honestly I am waiting for my nano. am i going to regret waiting?

Enjoy your bags

If you're not buying into this you hate free money

Literal Chads running this coin

Fucking biz talked me out of buying the ICO. Fuck you guys.

is it safe to sign purchases with metamask?

LITERAL CHAD COIN.

lol these guys are chads. very happy with my purchase :^)

Not too late, buy at 3.5x, I'm expecting 10x in 2 weeks when cryptopia launches.

You're really not too late.

These guys are FUDing so they can spruik their shitcoins.

These guys are legends, asking for $10m for an ICO they could have asked for $100m for.

Meaning that we get the 10x.

I'm legit thinking of going all-in. Is it hard to trade on etherdelta?

This looks like a decent project, if a bit over-eager and optimistic. We'll see if it can deliver. The problem is all of you weak handed greedy fucks are going to tank this so hard when it hits a decent exchange you'll be lucky to stay above ICO pricing. I'll buy your bags when they're cheap after they get BINANCED

I wonder what it could hit per TAU if they start delivering

Takes a while. Have to transfer ETH to an account they create, then to their smart contract ether delta account, then you can buy

Just think, you feckless cuck.. if you had bought Lamden with your Dadi stack and held for 48 hours your Dadi stack would have grown by 3.5x and you'd be able to suck Dadi's dick 3.5x times more effectively.

But instead you hate money.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FUNDAMENTALS. Lamden is a hype machine. Here's some fundamentals for you:

> very low hard cap ICO
> non-pajeet team
> unsold tokens are burned
> a full year, or more, of news events coming up
> 3.5x ICO price without a fucking ticker and only on Ether Delta

You called Lamden wrong and you're doubling down. Screenshot this and apologize later.

What's the current mcap?

Looked at the Coin. Not a single Jew on the team and way to many Pajeets and hello, a nigerian? Just call this 419 coin LOL. Hello sir or madame I am Prince Mojimbwa I have a fortune but it is locked up in crypto coins.... LOL have a blessed evening.

we are at the capitulation stage in the blockchain ecosysytem, any project that cant benefits the corporate circle will die, so you better buy this now before as will be widely adopted by the instituions

I'll invest 3ETH if you tell me the name comes from
>Lam(bo)den

I'm litterally buying weak hands.

Weak hands dont deserve gains.

130m tokens in total @ around 0.38c.

I'm not particularly racist, but this post is quite funny.

Lel I went all in XLM at 15 cents I can assure you my money is in fact out performing your money. If you want to invest in scam coin ICOs and day trade shit coins like XVG and TRX then this is the perfect coin for you. I’ll be holding XLM and buying an actual ICO with 10x your shit gainz. Kek. Sage.

Holy fucking shit it already doubled in price since yesterday

Thank god i put all my gains from wabi in this

Not racist at all. Nigeria is a country where the 419 scam happens. If he was a run of the mill nig I wouldnt make the comment. Also, jew run the world, so I want one of them involved in my coin, finally, people that shit in the streets are not ready to be competing in the crypto space. Hope that cleared things up.

I can't wait until these Chads make me a Chad.

How to use Etherdelta? It's nothing like I've seen before

Using Etherdelta/Ethereum chain/Metamask legit makes me suicidal.
It is about as inconvenient as it can possibly be. But that is the price we pay for gains.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

x6 in 2 months.... dumbfuck this 3.5x'd in 2 days.
how are you outperforming him retard