Who /wagecuck/ here

Who /wagecuck/ here

what does a day in the life of wagecucking look like for you user?

Self employed + Crypto gains. Living the dream bois

Got off work a half hour ago user.

i grow weed and do crypto

i am but i wont have to for long if i dont want to. i might keep wagecucking even after i make it tho just for the social interaction that keeps me half sane. i already dont really do any work anymore and am late everyday so they can fire me if they want i guess.

Yep wagecucking for 17k usd annually

Right here

>17k usd annually
My portfolio made that this morning.
Waging is for suckers.

I'm a barista that made 50k in Crypto in one year.

Here

Hoping that crypto'll grant me freedom from this shit

I used to wagecuck at an all you can eat place. Wagecucking there has made me want to never ever ever fucking wagecuck ever fucking again.

I still go to highschool, I've made 1k trading crypto this week. I have all the free time in the world to learn right now

Good for you, I don't have nearly enough to get out of this hell hole yet

Why are there pictures? In case someone is too retarded to know what "2 burrito" is without a visual aid?

>having a job
LMAOOOOOOOOO

I'd rather be poor than work for some greasy kike

That being said, I managed to find a way to "make it" without working so its all good

Life finds a way and all of that.. I'm life, baby

Wagey reporting in.

Me, but not for long.

nigga, just use your earnings for crypto and you'll be well on your way to being self employed

>that image
fucking trigger me why don't you
fuck that place

>working 40 hour week in one of the most expensive cities in the us, breaking even with rent and loans with a little extra to save and put into crypto
>siblings with better jobs, families, homes

Crypto is my ticket out of this black hole and into self employment.

Wagecuck life blows bigtime.

Got into real estate years ago, seen the profits after 5 months, never looked back. Now I work 12 - 16 hours per week for myself. Make $ 8,000.00 a month.

I dunno how wagies can live, the hours, the rotas .. You guys live in a cage... first world slavery.

Help.

Just.

>summer 2013
>just graduated highschool
>working overnights at McDonald's with 2 weed dealers
>town of 3000. get like 5 customers a night
>work for 2 hours then smoke weed and eat shitloads of "free" food
only time I had fun at a job

8k a month through leasing out apartments and houses?

>living on autismbux
>""""making it""""

>ill take a number 2 with a coke

Order still comes out wrong

60K/year signal processing engineer here. All I do in my single office 7 hours/day is pretending to optimize some algorithms (5%) and trading crypto (95%). They even provided me 3 additional monitors after I told them I needed them for more workspace KEK

I made 400k from crypto since june but ok lol

real estate. thanks mate. and how the fuck am I going to get a lil loan of 1 million? I tell you how: I cant because banks dont give a fuck about us. Hell Im trying to get a lil loan of 20k to get in to the mining business but banks are like "fuck you we cant do that only if you pay us back 30k" ...
Real estate and crypto is no different from any other businesses. You need a whole lot of money to get in.... not like that stops me from trying.

wagecuck reporting in

it's not too bad though, my job is pretty relaxed and the pay is decent. I'm upper management at a small engineering firm and I pretty much do as I please as long as the company runs well.

Sometimes I get busy, but I've always got time to fuck about online and watch my shitcoins tank.

nice to hear that user. Im a wagecuck, coming from a poor shithole of a family (and country) but Im ready to leave my job. fuck the wagecuck life. I will make it in 2018 altough everyone tries to hold me back. I already bought btc and a bunch of hardware. Im going to buy some shitecoins in the next weeks. Few grands to go and I can buy 20 gpus.

to the moon baby!

don't work at best buy

I get triggered too user
I'd rather be homeless than work at mcdonalds

How did you do it user? How much start up capital do I need?

>How did you do it user? How much start up capital do I need?

I got sick of being a wagecuck. Took out a $10k loan over 4 yrs to demonstrate I could handle debt.

After 3 yrs passed, took out a $ 30k loan, backed with proof of savings. Used it as downpayment on land. That's how.

Took about 5 years of hard work and living like a monk after that. Five years ontop of that, 12/16 hour work week = Land portfolio.

Asset value $ 1.5 million.
Business Debt $ 350,000.00.

Total time in business, 8 years give or take.

How many properties do you own?