mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Attached: wh40kg.jpg (1600x900, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYn3D4wkyG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1rd for chaos

First for heresy!

Attached: 1281771515633.png (900x1100, 551K)

3rt for gsc CAN take MT units since they have the AM tag

Is there a limit to how many units can be held in deep strike for a matched play game?

>Necron codex is shit
>Tau codex was even shittier
DE SOON

Attached: 1514266711730.jpg (620x804, 160K)

>DE SOON
>will be shittier than either one
Oh well, delf faggots deserve even more shit.

literally go read the 10 page rulebook

Must have half your army on the table to start.

Ok, thanks

Sorry, I dont like looking in the rulebook

Well what idiot made the rules only PDF in the mega and cut out half the rules then?

All the shit went to the failed xenos, all the good stuff is left for based murder rapists in space

Attached: 1519419627883.jpg (589x849, 61K)

They have a specific regiment defined on their profile, you can't change it. The same reason you can't take ogryns or ratlings.

Unless the Dark Eldar Codex is actively harmful somehow, they should be fine. Even if they just got Tactics/Relics/etc they'd be solidly mid tier, assuming they get some points drops they'll be good, if they get some extra tricks above that they could be very strong.

No DE allowed, no codex for mean bullies.

Attached: 1518287781917.gif (800x800, 263K)

Necron Codex is pretty fukken sweet famalam.

Attached: Sillycron13.png (900x905, 1.16M)

You can though, index only states that the brood brother detachment be an AM detachment. Scions have the AM faction keyword, so do ratlings and bullgryn. FAQ states if you can't change regiment it just straight up doesnt get its regimental doctrines. :^)

>Complaining about rules missing from the pirate mega
>No getting the official rules for free in PDF form from GW themselves and knowing you have the right shit
Seriously user...

I have the real rules on my shelf because I don't need handouts, but I don't like to lug that huge book to my computer when I'm at home.

Half of your units. If you have 8 units total, you must have at least 4 on the table. Units embarked in transports count as being on the table.

Attached: mission rules.png (1237x543, 1.06M)

the guard FAQ overrode the old brood brothers rules and says you must set their to Brood Brothers. If you can't set their regiment to you can't take them.

Thanks brah.
And for some reason this didn't come up when I ctrl+f "reserves" in the rules. Well now I know at least. Thanks again.

Now you're just making shit up. Tempestus don't have a regiment to change, they just don't get their doctrine rules. They are still an AM detachment. You're a nigger and probably still trying to your way in the game.

Attached: bb.png (809x318, 71K)

>but I don't like to lug that huge book to my computer
You must be American to be that lazy

It's a shame the knightlings cost too much

>Should
This implies you dont have to

No they don't they're well pointed

They do have a keyword, it's just set by default to Militarum Tempestus. Militarum Tempestus is a regiment.

Sure, in a vacuum they're point inneficient compared to certain dreads.
>Too bad this game is never played in theoretical white space.
It's almost like you are forced to field other models alongside the dread which taxes your points in comparison the to LoW detatchment you use to field Armigers.

>Militarum Tempestus is a regiment
No it's not it's a chapter, read your codex

They're more for their ability to make LoW detachments than anything.

Attached: 1521277239318.png (1440x749, 930K)

Attached: bb.png (273x148, 57K)

you just played yourself faggot, replace MT with brood brothers, nothing in there says you cant replace MT, just that you cant replace other blank regiments with MT.

>If I get them to agree I can replace set regiments I'll be able to replace set tags elsewhere, I'm gonna have brood brothers wraithguard

Of course it's not a chapter, this isn't the space marine codex.

>treat this as their

So how's those Cadian Taurox Primes working out?

same,
I'll probably still run some because I love the idea of some peasant fucko who knows naught but crops and hardship saving the life of a noble then being told to get in the fucking knight shinji.

Attached: 1483672105370.png (229x447, 187K)

Is it that time of the morning where someone shitposts by aggressively arguing rules interpretations wrong?

>treat this as their
>replace all instances of with brood brothers
>MT can be taken as brood brothers

Regiment tag MUST be replaced.
Tempestus can't be replaced.

Attached: faq.png (356x360, 66K)

>Uses Militarum Tempests as their in all regards
Are you going to try and take Straken as next?

Well, what do you think?

the strategem Ambush, that lets you deploy up to 3 units, lets say im ambushing a stormlord.
would the stormlord count as 1 model, no matter how many untis were embarked, or would it count as 1 + how ever many units were inside it?

Disembarking COUNTS as moving but as you still get your move after getting out of the door of the transport you are allowed to forgo that to summon

I wonder if he thinks up what he's going to shitpost about next while he's at work or something.

You should start by splitting the Dark Imperium set with a friend. It gives you a bunch of models for a fairly low (by GW standards) price.

Start collecting boxes are also good.

Literally nowhere in the dex does it say MT cant be replaced, just that it can't replace generic , literally kill yourself if you can't read well enough to interpret this my guy.

If I were to model the big tyranids as having also a bunch of the hasselfree miniatures on the base (you know the ones) how many strange looks would I get?

Uhh, thanks user but I'm good for armies right now I got DI when it released

Nowhere does it say I can't replace INFANTRY with FLY

Really? You should try playing with them before starting a new army.

is treated as regimental tag.
Units with can not become .

Nowhere in the linked pictures is it stated that can not be changed.

I regret ever asking about mixing GSC + Scions + Tyranids. I am so sorry.

Wait a second.
How are the points even balanced? Necrons have 500ish points at best while on the other side you have 500 points on the knights ONLY...

Attached: 40kForgebane-Mar5-ContentsShot10td.jpg (1000x588, 145K)

>Proxy eva figma as a knight.
>Take the weeb title away from tau.

It can't be changed because it's predefined on their profile, the same way characters have specific regiments/chapters/etc.

I think this guys just shitposting rule interpretations incorrectly on purpose.

It's imbalanced from a points perspective but the Skitarii and Dominus aren't exactly heavy hitters.

It is only that can become .
And since Tempestus can't be replaced by , it would go to follow that it can't be replaced by the fill-in of

user, double check the reply chain here...

>This just in, boxed games are unbalanced because of the narrative in the mini game

How does drones work with multi damage weapons?
They take mortal wounds so do these spill over to other drones or what?

If they are part of the same unit, yes, Mortal Wounds spill over.
Normal wounds do not.

they convert all damage into a single mortal wound at the moment

>Necrons have 500ish points
Hope you're not a necron player, there's some hefty price hikes in the codex

Everyone I've seen has them take the mortal wound before you roll for damage.

Knights with big melta weapons aren't amazing against single wound models, and wraiths with a 3++

If there were necron vehicles instead it would be worse though.

Ok, i get they are not balanced for narrative purposes, but I don't really see the necrons killing those knight when the highest strength they have is 6 and highest damage is 1 (2 for wraiths as of new codex leaks).

Let me crop this for you to make it easier.
>notice how i deliberatly cut out the redundant words that makes sure no other AM forces join in on the tempestus crew unannounced.

>Notice that while there is no printed on their datasheet, it is a for rules purposes.

Attached: Regiments.png (1419x205, 276K)

Literally only wraiths got a price hike and a million things got a reduction you fucking retard. I don't understand why people like you comment when you are so full of shit.

I was agreeing with you my guy. No reason to argue with the other two tards who are blatantly posting bait since they can't read.

Its not your fault user, autists gonna aut

Fellow anons please help me I am a Tau player and also a brainlet, can someone tell me how exactly the Saviour Protocols work?

Is it Hit, Wound, 2+, Drone takes a Mortal Wound or is it Hit, Wound, Saving Throw, 2+, Drone takes a mortal wound?

>T. Hasn't seen actual numbers and is clinging hopefully to the beta codex that was leaked

Literally only the Wraiths got an increase, which is fair because they also got a buff. Everything else either stayed the same or dropped.

Attached: Incorrect.jpg (623x414, 28K)

The necrons don't have anything that can really touch the armigers in return.

Hit, wound, 2+, drone takes a mw, 5+ if shield drone to survive.

Keep in mind you wound against the targets T not the drone.

>in a vacuum they're point inneficient compared to certain dreads
Dreads are literally bad
Knightlets are worse for even more points
How is that in any way justified?

I assume people already saw this, but its not on the OP so whatever

Armiger warglaive is 219 points base, 223 points with a heavy stubber or 240 points with a melta gun

it can't fall back from combat and it doesnt have a stomp profile

its literally just a dunecrawler for nearly twice the price, less range and more movement

It's their for the purposes of determining what transports they ride in and who can issue orders to them, they can't change their regiment because it's literally already defined on their profile. By your own logic I can set them to .

Necrons have exactly 500 points of forces if you follow the new codex points.
it CAN be 542 if you add trans beamers to all your Wraiths.

The balancing point is the low points cost of the game and Reanimation protocols.
Necron reanimation is worth more the lower points you're playing at.

>Play 2000 point match, enemy removes entire units per turn.

>play 500 pont match, enemy removes 1/2 unit every turn, which gets to regenerate.

Someone need to post the pointscost of the AdMech forces.

Attached: Scarabs on suicide watch.png (881x573, 654K)

>literally just a dunecrawler for nearly twice the price, less range and more movement
Namefags continuing the trend of being idiots

stop replying to this tard purposefully misinterpreting shit and report

Wraiths will be buffed up to D2, and scythes on the lychguard should chew through them pretty quick in combat.

Skitarii are 70 points assuming all naked Rangers, Dominus is 125 at cheapest.

No. By my logic it is a locked .
And GSC only asks for them to be a .
>You are the reason we need these rules in the first place.

Not all are or can be .
All are .
You clown.

Wraiths wound them on 5's and syctheguard don't have a hope of catching them.

>Someone need to post the pointscost of the AdMech forces.

dominus 125
2x ranger teams = 35 each
2x armiger with no carapace weapon = 219 each

633 points

>stating facts is being an idiot

explain yourself how its not a worse dunecrawler, it will be dead before it gets into combat and at 4 attacks is not even going to kill vehicles

Games of 40k are by agreement or tourney organiser rules. Try doing it that way if you like but you wouldn't get any games other than open play

>17" move isn't quick enough for it to not die
>all units should be compared in a vacuum and only by their shooting
>It's not a completely different target to dreads or dunecrawlers

Source please

You mean the sword and board lychguard you get sprues for?
>Movement 5'' catching up to movement 14'' how.

Attached: Hardwired for cool.png (629x495, 16K)

Notice how Scions are given the Keyword Militarum Tempestus on their sheet and it says that it serves as their regiment, as opposed to them having on their sheet and the book just saying for Scions are automatically replaced by Militarum Tempestus. Their keywords are already pre-defined and filled out, in the same way Creed's is Cadia and cannot be changed even though Cadia is a .

Lychguard come with both on the sprue.

Lock them in combat with the wraiths, and close in.
They can't fall back and shoot, so they are either not shooting all game apart from turn 1, or they are getting into combat with the lychguard.

It would depend on how big the play area is and who goes first. If you're smart you can probably kite with them.

They'll kill the wraiths way too quickly for that to work well.

Warhammer Community unit focus
>14" move, but thermal spear is assault so it's made to run and gun
>14+3 (d6 average)=17"

" move isn't quick enough for it to not die

14", but sure if its advancing its averaging 17"

you realise most shit that can kill it easily has 24" or 48" range and can also move, plus it needs to move towards the enemey to do damage, if you run away from me lmao have fun playing with a lower point army

>all units should be compared in a vacuum and only by their shooting

It's melee is not good to warrant comparison, it hits on 3+ and is very easy to chunk down to degrading profile, 4 attacks and its not dealing with big shit or hordes

>It's not a completely different target to dreads or dunecrawlers

Its slightly tankier than dreads, who can get better firepower quite easily, and its not as tanky as the dunecrawler due to the fact dunes get the 5++ in combat as well as in shooting, plus the dunecrawler just has better weapons and hits on 2+ when it wants to
youtube.com/watch?v=YYn3D4wkyG0

enjoy my dude