Give me some not-so-serious special attacks

Attached: 1521241557005.jpg (763x757, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axecop.com/comic/episode-181-provinces/
dnd.arkalseif.info/spells/spell-compendium--86/dinosaur-stampede--4379/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Killer Move: Pocket Sand!

Attached: iF0UPMV[1].gif (340x255, 499K)

Eye Poke

Fire Fart instead of Fire Breath

I came here to post that.

Lord Moldybutt summoning the Camberpot of Secrets where the character stuffed inside takes a lot of sensory damage until they can get out.

hairs to spiders

> Nutcracker (only works against male opponents)
> Pants-On-Fire (literally sets enemy's pants on fire, amount of damage may or may not depend on how sincere the enemy is)
> Princess Slappy Mega Blast (doesn't deal damage at all, but annoys an enemy a lot, slows them down and may paralyze them)
> Thousand Years of Pain (sneak attack that causes severe butthurt, literally)
> Surprise Kiss (on a successful grope, the enemy is stunned for one turn, chance to be dazed for 1d6 more if not attracted to you and charmed like under charm person if attracted, only works on humanoid characters)
> I've Got Your Nose (tear off the enemy nose if the enemy has it, deal narmed damage plus charisma drain)

>Sunset of Birds: You spread your cape, releasing a pre-prepared flock of birds to swarm the enemy.
>Read Regret: Through magic or Holmesian psychology techniques, you intuit the opponent's most mortifying and cringeworthy secret. You then proceed to retell it to everyone in earshot.
>Rising Tackle: You flip upside down and perform a spiralling kick straight up into the air. SHUT UP, IT'S THE DUMBEST MOVE IN FIGHTING GAMES AND YOU KNOW IT
>Any technique called something that it clearly is not (refer to the infamous Mystletainn Kick)

The Truffle Shuffle.
Followed by its upgraded forms, the Double Truffle Shuffle Trouble and the Triple Truffle Shuffle Scuffle.

Attached: double truffle shuffle scuffle.gif (650x450, 380K)

LOL XD ur so funnay

Weapon specialization: furniture
It doesn't just stop with chairs and tables, TVs, refrigerators, couches, you name it. But only furniture.

>metal gear rising re-enactment with the 4m couch

"Shuriken Spit": The ability to spit a bottle-top hard enough and accurately enough that it becomes a lethal projectile. Only works with bottle-tops that the character has removed with their teeth.

axecop.com/comic/episode-181-provinces/

Sticks to Snakes, best fucking spell ever made, also hilarious.

Blinding Flash

Misfortune to fortune
Every time the character trips, or has something unlucky happen to him, it ends up causing lethal harm to his enemies through the sheer power of clumsiness

yes i like problem sleuth too

Attached: panic.gif (269x270, 387K)

Jesus Kick

Attached: Monks with Bluff.png (506x1482, 792K)

Anti-Esper Dropkick.

This is one of Reigen's special moves, where he dropkicks an Esper as hard as he can.

Attached: Gotta spend those bonus feats on something.jpg (1366x768, 202K)

>this hasn't been posted yet

I'm not mad, Veeky Forums, just disappointed.

Attached: file.png (480x246, 129K)

It sounds like an extremely fast way to shave

>dnd.arkalseif.info/spells/spell-compendium--86/dinosaur-stampede--4379/

This is the only thing you will ever need.

I once played a mage character that always carried a brick. If he ran out of HP, he just shouted MAGIC MISSILE! and threw the brick at the nearest enemy.

Attached: just punch through his fucking head.jpg (449x700, 46K)

Get a bag of holding. That way you can't run out of bricks. Massic Missile

"The mathesis pin"
No, it's not some sort of needle.

>s2 never
why live

>Fus Ro Dick
>Read as Dragonsfuckingcars subreddit

>Globe of Burning
>Using a contraption attached to your wrist (preferably concealed within a sleeve), you squirt a small amount of flammable liquid that is ignited by an attached flint lighter shortly after being expelled.
>Even if it doesn't ignite, it will still confuse the enemy as they will have no idea where the lighter fluid came from.

Making a bomb out of a toilet paper tube and a stick of dynamite

Attached: stalker.gif (250x192, 273K)

Attached: Th_Cody_red_tossrocks.gif (77x120, 14K)

Drift Soul: as long as the user moves sideways, his speed and precision go through the roof.

I'm playing a Burning Wheel campaign right now where my character's go-to special attack is summoning illusionary waves of rats.

I think a new anime project was actually teased, and it just might be a second season.
Makes sense since the manga ended recently and is actually reasonably popular for a semi underground title.

OPM got a second season, I'd assume mob has a good chance

13 finger punchery-doo

Mexican wrestling curb stomp

>Akashic Record
This show looks simultaneously like the most generic trashy garbage and legitimately interesting fantasy and I don't know what to think

Should I give it a look, Veeky Forums?

Floridian mastery
+20 to hit and automatic x4 damage with whatever the least likely improvised weapon in the room is

"Nuclear gambit"

Attached: rage-quit.png (398x584, 445K)

The Joestar Family Secret Technique.

Attached: jojo runs away.gif (500x281, 974K)

Attached: GGXRD_Faust_WhatCouldThisBe.png (795x713, 137K)

It's yet another fantasy harem light novel series. No.
The only vaguely interesting thing is that the MC isn't completely a blank personality self-insert like you'd expect from its ilk, and instead bit of an asshole, but still an essentially flawless natural talent, and ultimately uninteresting.

YETI PUNCH!

Attached: nR39Yu.gif (320x180, 1.15M)

Damn beat me to it

Fist is a serious move