Is this real life?

so cardano is worth 30b now. like 10b more than spacex

SpaceX: Giant company lead by one of the most influential people in the world, built a fucking reusable rocket - a feat not even achieved by NASA. 7000 employees. Literally plans to send people to mars.

> Cardano: piece of paper with no product but some science buzzword marketing campaign

This isn't stocks, that's not how this works.

Nigga we making Dem crypto gains don't be the Debbie downer

thats what it called bubble. dont know when we hit, it would historic fall as fuck . all cmc coins not even worth of spacex.

are u retarded
most stupidest argument ive seen this year

Market cap doesn't mean it's worth 30b

IS YOU IN OR IS YOU OUT LITTLE NIGGA!!??

so how does it work then you brainlet? you realise this shit will all crash 95% after no more new moned pours in and were all gambling at this point?

>ripple is worth more than Boeing

we are in bubble territory

>what is value

You are factually correct, once there is no more people to put money into it, it will decline in price.

Who dat chick doe

are you guys meming in this thread or are you all actually this retarded

Thats not the valuation of the company, its the currency, i.e. a product they created. This is like adding up the value of every single Ford produced over a humdred years and then comparing that to another company's value based on stock price.

But what is it then?
It certainly is not a currency and it most certainliest is not a store of value.

wow! nice argument bro

I think Cardano has restricted supply, I saw some other user posting about it. ANyone know what thread I am talking about?

are you retarded?

He is somehow right

Um yes thats exactly what it means

>currency worth more than a company

WOW REALLY MAKES U THINK.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

what is the price of ONE cardano? that is how much it is worth.

what is the price of ONE spacex? that is how much it is worth.

Dude market cap by its literal definition(you are obviously new to stocks and shares)..... is price per unit*circulating supply
Protip: ripple and stellar only havr 1/5h the supply in circulation....if theybwere to dump the rest in circulation while its not on a bull run....it would crash the fucking price.

lol dumb nigga

Dude the price of on cardano is like the same thing as the price of a microsoft. Microsofts total market cap is the amount of shares that exist * the unit price. If microsoft has 1000 shares and each share is 1 dollar, it has the same market cap as a company with 5000 shares in circulation where each share is 20 cents.....go read a book

yeah this user got it right the above user is a total retard

mkt. cap is all that matters

current valuations are totally fucking ridiculous

sell to fiat--get out now before the crash

upside potential no longer fairly compensates risk of correction after latest moons

lmao strong brainet

Welcome to the bubble, OP. Had you been around for the dotcom fiasco, you'd be having deja vu right now. In 20 years, you can remember this feeling when the next bubble happens.
And when you tell people about it, they will yell FUD!
And you can just sit back and watch.

The joke is on spacex

how the fuck is it only worth 10 billion-our biggest space company.

The absolute state of this world, trillions of dollars floating around, invest absolutely fuck all into space travel, we are never getting off this rock.

It's probably for the best.

you fucking retards are comparing single company vs speculation on a currency transfer system/ecosystem that could potential control trillions of dollars if it successfull. no shit the marketcap is higher.
>inb4 being called retard

Stocks/cryptos/etc are a zero sum game except when they’re not:

I buy a bunch of grapes for $5. Bob offers $10k for my grapes, my grapes are now valued at $10k. I’ve spent $5, Bob has spent $0, yet $9995 of value was created.

Of course I’ll never sell my grapes for $10k because grapes are about to fucking moon. YOUVE BEEN WARNED screencap this

So the US dollar is worth 50 trillion I guess? More than all fortune 500 companies combined. A piece of paper with no real technology behind it?

Fucking retard.

The virgin elon vs the chad shitcoin

What is the price of your opinion? Zero. Zero is whats its worth. You are retarded. Thanks for the money.

>how the fuck is it only worth 10 billion-our biggest space company.
Well, partly probably because it's not a public company.
If it were, hype and FOMO would probably put it quite a bit higher, though I'm afraid 2018 could be the year at which the musk bubble pops.
How can you even invest in private space?
I wanna move my crypto gains in something safer - as in regulations and laws exist, I'm aware of the risks of startup stocks - and since I'm already in Lithium and dude,WEED,lmao for a bit of bubbles in my portfolio, the space industry seems like the next big thing, but apart from stuff like OHB I can't find anything that is not also a big "traditional" ærospace company.

peak delusion. amazing to witness this.

have you read adas whitepaper you fucking imbecile? its absolutely fucking nothing but marketing. vaporware worth 30 billions

this is peak speculation and greed but keep hoping this will last.

glad i lready made it and have only play money in this bitch

There is nowhere that I can trade ADA directly for USD.

I can easily trade MSFT for USD.

The fallacy that everyone in this thread is committing is they are not factoring in the BTC multiplier. Any trade from an altcoin to USD must be shifted through BTC or maybe ETH. Since both are in a bubble, there is a big fat 10x multiplier that applies to all market trades.

It is almost exactly the same principal as leverage. If I asked a broker to give me 1000% leverage when buying MSFT then I could push the price up 1000% more than if I was buying normally. However, I would have a huge liability.

Just the same, BTC allows me huge leverage when buying but I'll have a huge liability if it crashes.

But the us Dollar is a currency, a means of exchange.
you can't compare a currency to a share of an idea.

Of course you can. Conditional value times the probability they'll pull it off. They are making a currency after all.

hard to be delusioned when you dont even own any cardano. sell now and get out if you want i dont give a fuck. guarentee it will be the biggest mistake of your life financial wise. good luck

a piece of paper where i can buy food and shelter on the whole fucking globe you brainlet.

crypto has only 1 purpose you faggot. you buy a coin in hopes to sell it to a bigger faggot for more. and all this is covered in a big marketing shitshow with buzzwords

also go back to redit faggot

It's purpose is literally to replace the US dollar. The chance this will happen is at the moment very small, which is why total crypto market cap is a fraction of USD market cap.

There are fundamentals behind it even if you are too dumb to understand them.

>>>

Read those 2

The difference is that a billion dollar sell of cardano would make it crash to zero while a billion dollar sale of spacex shares would make it crash 10% maybe. Not to mention spacex is not traded publicly yet.

>They are making a currency after all.
yeah… no.
A few years ago, cryptocurrencies where just that, currencies, and in a few years from now we probably will have cryptocurrencies, but currently?
Nope.
Now don't get me wrong. I also play with crypto and my dick swells proportionally to the size of my green candles, but stop being so fucking deluded.

currency - directly buy stuff
stock - sell stock - buy stuff
crypto - exchange to BTC - maybe get scammed with now legal recurse - get blocked by your bank - get fucked by the taxman - buy stuff

Spacex is not even public you fucking inbreed mouth breathers.
Take ripple for examples as some have stated in this dumb ass thread, worth more than Boeing a public listed company, wanna know why?
Because cripple is a fucking currency u dumb fuck.
Look at the market caps of all currencies, I won’t go into detail why a currency marketcap is so much higher but one obvious point u dumb fuck is that it serves to do transactions across multiple sectors worth billions of not trillions unlike Boeing which is just 1 company on 1 sector with a cap of much profit it can make even if it was 100% of the market.

Crypto is all speculation, you’re an early investor into something that could potentially be used to move billions of dollars across multiple sectors or keep track of trillions of dollars worth of goods, many cryptos will go on to provide valuable services but most are just speculation and will fade as soon as crypto faces a correction like any other market, including stocks, bonds etc.
Now whether we are near that correction is up for debate, crypto is only now establishing itself in the mainstream beyond bitcoin and ethereum, more Normies are educating themselves about it and investing in alts, companies went from trials to signing binding contracts with blockchain technology providers, the speculation is only just beginning, dot com bubble was worth hundreds of times what crypto is worth right now and it had entry barriers, crypto is available to everyone with access to internet and a bank account.
This is just the beginning, stay out stay poor, I’ll ride this beast for at least 1 more year maybe more.

Unemployed NEET detected.

I’m a tradie faggot, I’ve been doing plumbing for close to a decade. Sorry to
Burst your bubble cuck.
>gets 1 chance at life
>too afraid to risk his hard earned wage cuck pennies
Off urself my man.

>ripple and stellar only havr 1/5h the supply in circulation....if theybwere to dump the rest in circulation

good thing to they are locked up in a legally binding contract (at leas t ripple is)

Seriously, they should launch an ICO
No fully working product, but somehow label it muh decentralized and we mooning literally