Portfolio thread

let's go Veeky Forums, road to $1M+
show us what you've got

why the fuck are the commas and decimal points in retarded order

How mine, everyone?

>having more than 8 coins

diversifying
europe

Throw 1-2k into BBT. 3,5MM mcap, working product, good team. It could x30 quite easily.

>a fellow enigga

>250 xlm

for how long should i hodl BBT?

can this poorfag make it

It should be mandatory to post what you started with.

started with $55

My strategy is most of the money on two solid coins + a bit on one shitcoin

poor fag started with $1k. I'm doing fkn terrible

when did you start?

Started with $700 about a week ago. Where to now? No idea what I'm doing.

Poorfolio hoping for x10000 , started with R500 a week ago

How did you decide on your coins? Biz shills lots but not seen RDD and XP

about a week and a half ago

BitBoost? What's that about?

that's bretty gud. Do you make $700 a week at your day job?

that's like $5, fees are going to hurt you too much, every time you buy a new coin you're going to lose 20% of your portfolio

how am I doing?

Let's fucking go

KEK less than 10% gainz. Even BCC can do better than that.

poorfags rarely make it.

RDD was shilled. XP also some. XP is nice since it tries to fuck with XRB on the binance vote.

Hoping to get 1MM in 2019

>tries to fuck with XRB on the binance vote.

what d'you mean?

that's the portfolio.
Top gainz are this ←

go away, noone cares

>go away, noone cares
But this is literally
>go away, noone cares
the thread.
Of all the shitty threads on Veeky Forums, >hurrdurr, I put random numbers into blockfolio is the shittiest, so I might as well shit here, instead of on the street.

> no funfair

Am I late? Started two days ago with about $3.5K

I've put in about £800 since starting in late October.

>deepchain
How the fuck you can invest in something with such a shitty website? This team can't even make their website look well and plain, it's just stupid to think they are able to create a decent coin.

Going to buy either ven or bat with anoth r500 , cant pull out of anything at the moment unless it 15-25x because of fees

protip, nothing there will 10x+ for at least a year, and even then you'll only have $40-50, minus a few for fees. Are you living in a shanty, is $5 a lot there?

what app is this?

Delta

Yeah RDD shilled and XP because of the vote on Binance. Read into it if you're interested. Not really sure what the result of the vote will be. Would be nice to see XP get to .10c though

Started a few days ago with $210. I'm about to get 1k to put in.

Fuck yes. BBT so undervalued at 3.5mil market cap. 30x easy.

where to buy BBT?

YoBit.net

Has been really reliable considering it is a lesser known exchange

COSS marketcap is only 10% of its nearest competitor Kucoin, at 1/30th the daily volume. BNB, the largest exchange coin, currently rests around $900M. But the key difference is that COSS wants to add a fiat exchange, from which all COSS holders will earn a percentage, which will cause a surge in adoption rate.

So my road to $1M+ means that COSS would require a marketcap of $1.8B to reach $20 a coin. That's not counting my trading stack below it. What do you think guys? Think the crypto market will 2x over the next year? I think it's plausible.

You are right , what was I thinking trying to better my lot in life , sold all on your deeply researched and thorough analysis.
You should do a thesis on this.

want some coin? you really do seem destitute. i've got XLM, FUN and REQ

will i make it? I transfered an extra 2K to coinbase, waiting for it to arrive.

pls don't have left the thread after that, i'll help ya

Begging or encouraging is not allowed thankfully but id take some positive tips or advice

Help me out here fellas

Rate pls? Started with 350

hey man, also started out with 500€ ()
I think you're a little too overdiversified. Try to drop some bags and move it to the coins that are already in ur portfolio and are doing well. (XLM, OMG, XRB)

BNTY is a good choice. i'll pray it moons soon cause i've got some too

Hoping for a beautiful 2018 & hope my strategy will give me as good returns as this year.

Hoping it hits $1-1.5 then maybe I can cover fees and make a small profit to reinvest.
Hodling the Kcs for much larger hopefully

>tfw we're all gonna make it

Tfw I want to start trading alt coins but im a poorfag and have no idea what I'm doing. Help

Need recommendations. Never owned this much money before and freaking out. I'm left holding ZCL bags and I would have put my profits into either trx or xrp if either mooned, except both did quite nicely. Help me out bros pls.

>Bitbay
You will make it. HODL

Buy high sell low, that's all there is to it user.

I don't have much money anyway. Are there any good yt channels to teach me this shit?

Could i make gains with $130?

Thanks for the response. I'm ready for bitbay to kick off this year. Though I do have a small bag but there are anons on here hold 1mil worth of bay or more but I don't see them anymore.

I'm going to hold until 90MM mcap atleast and then evaluate my position.