You successfully killed a dragon

>You successfully killed a dragon.
>His "hoard" is a huge flock of sheep.

What are you doing next?

Attached: flock-of-sheep-blocks-road.jpg (1437x836, 103K)

Leave New Zealand.

Become the biggest producer of wool in all the land.

Pawn off the sheep to the locals and count my earnings as with any other treasure. No one in the party is boring enough to settle down and have a farm, as we will need all the cash to fund our next suicidal expedition.

I can understand why the dragon would do this.

Attached: 1a23500b8897d732bd54a81033707e1d[1].jpg (777x701, 157K)

Sell it. They are extremely valuable. Feudal overlords ditched peasants in exchange for sheep herding when they got fed up with their peasants requiring more rights. The social contract broke up.

Find some peasants to take care of my sheep and claim land he was terrorizing my own.

The dragon does well to reward the son of a Shepherd.

I am not deterred.

Sell them to the nearest welsh.

Open the biggest Gyro stand in the kingdom.

Rumor has it the next dragon over is sitting on a massive pile of tzatziki spice

Sell them to people interest in sheep

Ficki ficki

>Start off a weaving industry.
>Use your rep to attract peasants
>"I killed a fucking dragon, aint no bandits gonna come and take your shit. Cut and weave"
>Collect taxes on wool sales
>Retire as an adventurer, use your mass revenues to build a castle
>Start a familial legacy, marry the daughter of another merchant lord

Came here to post this, livestock are extremely valuable. Just be careful not to flood the market and tank the value of wool and meat,

That's not his hoard, user. That's his harem. Only it's now your harem. Enjoy!

Use the dragon scales to make some durable flame-retardant protective ware and use it to start a profitable sheep-farming venture.

Become the wealthiest sheep farmer in the valley, sell some of the stock, market “Dragon’s Hoard Wool” as the next great thing in fashion.

open a brothel/restaurant
soon my army of half sheep will conquer the world

>Just be careful not to flood the market and tank the value of wool and meat,
Why ?
This is exactly what you want to do. Flood it with extremely cheap priced wool. You're not going to overflow food market, this is medieval time, people will always need more food. But you can overflow the local wool market. This will kill the small communities that rely on wool to survive,leaving you with a monopoly on it.

With no competition, you now control the prices.

Dragons sleep on their horde after all, I guess this one just got sick of the hard bed of gold with pointy shit sticking out everywhere

Eat mutton for a week and then do

This is now my next villain.

Kek

Make sure the heroes understand that if they remove that villain they will in their turn kill any community that adapted to the new prices and/or rely on the cheap price of wool to prosper. Economico moral dilemna is go

Break out the mint jelly and donair sauce.

>fabricate some lie about the dragon keeping the sheep because they can produce golden wool
>sell the sheep to the retarded peasants for a huge upcharge

Attached: 1516513667434.png (381x348, 97K)

BEEP, BEEP

Would sheep be squashed into red, wooly paste?

Slap the GM for being a contrarian fuckwit and scamming us out of our loot.

>the sheep relentlessly attack you for killing their friend

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Hey, he warned you before the game started that the kingdom ran on an agrarian barter system.

lose my virginity

Sex trafficking is against my allignment though.

a really good dinner. i'll feed some of the sheep to others so I get some good meat.

Twist ending: the sheep are actually all polymorphed humans. Now that the dragon is dead, the magic keeping them in sheep form ends at midnight.

Maybe its a small dragon

Eat them anyway. Meat is meat.

Well that's a good deal then

and? instead of sheep I get pork.

well speaking as a welshman
>unzip dick

Attached: IMG_0913.jpg (505x500, 390K)

underrated post

Start a Welsh prostitution ring.

Read this in Rolf's voice.

I take up his mantle and act as dragon in his stead.
There must always be a dragon.

I tell them to go back to

Highland clearances in Scotland: though that was basically backdoor ethnic cleansing by the British Empire/'royalty' to prevent more Jacobite uprisings.

>Actually killing the ultra-rare FR-only Elminster mentioned Cinnamon Dragon for her Sheep Horde
Utterly fucking despicable.

I sell the wool, sell the meat, and sell the bones to wizards and herbalists and cooks.

Start a wool corporation with sheering companies and tailering companies under my grasp

Sheep army that I use to invade the neighboring kingdoms for a sheep empire.

Become a shepherd, take levels in Cleric.