Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2120: Divine Virginity Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: Jump_OP.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

So Jumpers!

Who's your favourite God or Goddess?

Did you ever bed one?

Attached: Isha.jpg (700x1000, 90K)

Gaia, mommies are always nice. Impregnating the earth has its own merits too.

I've always liked Yamantaka. Just got to love a guy who takes the Buddhist quest to become free from the cycle of samsara and symbolically represents it as being a giant terrifying monster with a dozen heads that fights and kills the abstract concept of death. That's what "Yamantaka" literally means, "death killer". It's just symbolism, of course, no one believes that it means he literally killed Yama, but it's still pretty metal.

Isha always goes back to a virgin state due to her natural regen right?

Yes.

Attached: Ammy Craft Essence.png (500x850, 969K)

So how to I get OAA to fucking show up.
I want to replace League of Legends but you faggots won't allow it unless it's "allowed."

In CATastrophe does the Biggest Boat have room for 50 or 70 (50 guests plus 20 crew)? Does the ship come with that 10-20 crew members?

He didn't make that jump.

I’m inordinately fond of Artemis, Helios, and Luna (Exalted).

Though Palutena, Athens, and Hades all get honorable mentions.

Attached: CE3C26C6-F39D-430B-B839-C70DF66DC275.jpg (1000x742, 280K)

I see you are a man of refinement and taste.

Yeah but he can get Brows to stop being a bitch and give up the claim.

Hephaestos

>spoiler
god no!

He won't give you permission unless you're a namefag

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Why do you think we care what you do in the privacy of your own home? Just make it and don't share it if it matters enough for you to throw a hissy fit, it's only a problem if you want it on the drive?

>god no!
But why tho?

Attached: 67A633EA-3B3F-4CC1-98F0-940743B94362.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Acceptable!

It'll probably take a while, unfortunately. You might have noticed I keep disappearing for long periods of time - that's probably not going to stop any time soon, so actually mustering the time and effort to work on jumps is... difficult. Further, the Taraka are about to try and destroy the universe and we're finally getting info on Brellith and dark!Kubera, so any real update is, at earliest, going to be after that whole subplot.

Attached: Black Heart.png (655x1549, 689K)

>it's only a problem if you want it on the drive

Why fucking else do I want to waste my time on it? We deserve something better than that shit.

i like my greek gods like i like my coffee:
not turned into weeb shit

what did you think of Practical Guide to Evil's Book 3? anything in it that you want to put into the jump?

see

>implying

It was because Yoro wasn't a complete cunt to him.
But I suppose that's an impossible notion for some of you idiots.

They didn't ask if you bedded your favorite deity, just if you've ever bedded one.
And gods being whores isn't weeb shit. Or need I point out Aphrodite?

You could have just said that you have garbage taste.

Well that's what they told me when I was in the same position as user, don't get your panties in a twist

Oh. Then i bedded several godesses, yes.
>And gods being whores isn't weeb shit
I know, but Hephaestos is just not fuckable. It was implyied that he would be if he was a weeb shit version of the character

The fairy title, possibly mod the new White Knight background a bit to add some sort of "Fuck the laws" perk/effect, a super cheap "Crowned In Dread" perk needs to be added to represent the rep that everyone seems to be picking up basically by accident, a +0 toggle/drawback to let you set reality along the lines of one of the potential timelines that Cat saw when going after Diabolist, etc. Also, a number of new Aspects, but I think I've already added most of them to my version the supplement doc.

Attached: ChoNep Adult.png (5085x9923, 3.33M)

Yes, quite, I'm sure. Just like I'm also sure that my name's Guybrush and I'm searching for Monkey Island.

Attached: coffee.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>Hephaestos is just not fuckable
I think that depends on your tastes.
Some people have a fetish for the deformed.

So will we have the opportunity to companion Sleeping Zelda in addition to OG Zelda?

Attached: Sleeping_Zelda.png (804x485, 926K)

>It was implyied that he would be if he was a weeb shit version of the character
Are you saying isn’t fuckable?
Man, you really do have shit taste. Or are a flaming homosexual

Whoops, meant to quote this post.

Now who's being the cunt between both of us user?

>not using the thread's excessively-produced salt to take a grain of it with each statement given people's tendency for dishonesty and shitposting in this community.

>Or are a flaming homosexual
If i was one i'd probably find this crudely drawn boy with tits attractive

I may not have ever bedded her, but she has always been a great friend in all of her incarnations. From Greek Myth to Alterworld and to Danmachi, I always befreind her thanks to her kindness during Greek Myth. Some friendships extend to all incarnations of a person.

As for bedding goddesses... like all the time. What do you think Aqua is for?

Attached: Hestia_Anime.png (1920x1015, 1.96M)

>The fairy title
What does that do?

Aye, Hestia is best girl of the Greek pantheon. No matter which version. You know a goddess is top tier when the Greeks don't have a single nasty story of her.

Definitely Noire. Vert is a close second
Palutena is good too though

Attached: Goddess Vert.jpg (850x654, 155K)

Not Rebecca, but partially based off of her, appearance wise. Change the color of her shirt and pants to a dark blue and make the vest black and this picture is pretty much perfect. Sunglasses would push it over the edge to perfect, but I looked and I don't think any pictures of Rebecca wearing sunglasses exist.

Attached: rebecca_chambers_by_zombie4pie-d3heh4m.jpg (529x708, 112K)

>What do you think Aqua is for?
Bullying

Bullying

Attached: bulli.png (821x607, 429K)

Being a whiny mooch who steals all your booze? On the other hand, her being terrible all the time does make me look good by comparison.

Attached: 1512030850637.png (720x1114, 1.15M)

Monkey Island jump when?

Hestia and Hephaestus are the two main Greek gods that I will befriend before any other. Hestia is kind and willing to help others. While I have a soft spot for Hephaestus. He can't help how he looks. In God of War I took the drawback to give him my looks for free. I owed him that happiness for all of the good times I had with his other selves. he also made me a cool staff and wanted me to marry his daughter in Greek Myth. I didn't, as in that part of my chain I had no idea how to companion people.

>Who's your favourite God

The true Classic

>Did you ever bed one?

The one I met in Hero BBS

Attached: Jesus.png (200x290, 142K)

>her being terrible all the time does make me look good by comparison.
If you want to be more attractive then get uglier friends.

Turns you into a Fairy Duke/Duchess with a side note that since this is a perk, you're immune to the loss of free will that most people would have to deal with if they wanted to turn into a fairy.

Nepgear.

Attached: 4GO_Nepgear.png (1125x1700, 1.56M)

Like I said. Aqua makes me look good by comparison.

Attached: 1517009128514.png (370x320, 11K)

The only one that exists

Attached: 1521154734994.jpg (927x1200, 104K)

>Nepgear
did you rescue her from tyranny of Neptune?

Do what you want. I don't mind dropping it if someone wants to pick it up and update it.

the jump is fine as it is. if you want to make another jump with the new lore then go right ahead tho.

How would scp 682 react to an undead lich, for some reason I want to say indifferent to them but I have a niggling worry he would be just as murder killy as normal.

My god user are you still trying to do this.
STILL?
You fucked up once, nobody's falling for it again. Find a better plan.

Funny thing is, the jump works well for both variations of lore. AND lets you choose between them.

He's basically just a LoL player salty about his interpretation not being canonized.

I tried, but alas, she refused. "What would Neptune do without me?" She asked, and I had no answer that would actually convince her to come along.

Attached: Chocuni.png (672x1552, 538K)

>implying you be a LoL player without being sailty 24/7

Not him but thats more than enough of a verification to do something unless the owner had a trip.

Shame. Gearsy deserves more love

I never intended to get in the way of Kira's and Odo's relationship, hell Odo is my favorite character in the series. But by the time was underway I had already spent three years helping the Bajorians and it was clear we had a thing going on. And it was clear Kira and my adopted daughter Tora Ziyal wanted to join me on my journey.

It's a shame me and Odo never really got along. By the end of my time there he could tolerate me, but it was clearly a tense relationship at the best of times.

Attached: Kira-Nerys-Star-Trek-Nana-Visitor-a.jpg (500x722, 59K)

>enough of a verification

Except the name's wrong.
That's not the name they used when posting in thread.
You failed again, Timmy.

You're pathetic, Valeria.

Begone Dirge

Who's Timmy?

Nobody is going to fall for this again. Not after Medaka Box and Kingdom Death.

My fellow user of great taste. So how goes your chain

Attached: Christ-Chan109.png (436x457, 128K)

>Time will be frozen while you are away.
It’s how I recruit people that worry about such things.

NO BUT IT'S GOOD ENOUGH VERFICATION.

almost as pathetic as someone constantly attacking an unrelated person cos they have a hate-on for them
>Inb4 "but they are related!"

What fetishes does your jumper have/ has your jumper fulfilled that you didn't have or couldn't do before becoming a jumper?

Attached: HastaLaVistaJumper=PA.jpg (529x708, 183K)

user if you want to masturbate there are better boards for it.

He's had somewhat civil conversations with an evil mask, and a child-like SCP that makes every normal human around her try to kill her. 40/60 odds on him giving you the time of day I'd say, a lot of his hate against humans seems to come from us being organic.

Is it? I dont know or care really. Just pointing out how rediculously lax things have become when people want things.

And you can fuck right off with this timmy bullshit.

nice!

I'm pretty sure things have become anything but lax in recent times.

Ditched last chain because it was getting boring. Decided to do actual writefagging for once and I'm looking for a good starting jump

Jumpchain boogyman

I'm bored, not horny.

>see Kingdom Death
>dropped by the same troll who dropped Medaka Box
>nobody cared

Sure user. Sure.

Having a happy and healthy Fatherland and people.

Attached: Sturmbannführer Dr. Maximilian Schimana.jpg (564x1479, 70K)

Please let me know if there's anything left to fix.

/jc/'s bogeyman. Created because anons can't fathom that there can be more than one shitposter.

>Time will be frozen while you are away.
>It’s how I recruit people that worry about such things.
I always wondered, how do you prove that to them? Is there any proof besides your benefactor's word? Because people want proof and tat seems hard to provide.

Good so far. Its been real interesting to me. Not to put to fine a point on it but it seems lile as long as I avoid most of valerias OP jumps its ok. Otherwise the chain becomes boring.

Does anyone actually take Aqua as a companion?

k, picking it up.

Now that's the kind of fetish I was looking for.

What's your Waifu preferences, anons?

Attached: SGandBG.jpg (3372x2552, 829K)

Hero BBS is a good one

I can't exactly remember the film well, but it all looks good to me. It's a well-made jump.

>Not to put to fine a point on it

Shut the fuck up, OAA.

Tall. But not obnoxiously so. Like 6’5 at most. Not a hambeast.

That’s about it

Dont really have one. Closest I have come is having a daughter, a maid, a little sister, and now a robot.

I wonder if a misaka counts as inhuman enough for the nazarick crew to like her... probabky not. But they do have a few near human races like elves in their ranks

Awesome! Thank you Photoshop user; you did a great job!

Attached: 1502752364070.jpg (650x1104, 164K)

>Is there any proof besides your benefactor's word?
There isn’t, really. But if they can accept you being from a completely different reality, why not that as well?

I do not understand. That is a phrase in my country is it not where you live?