VeChain Holders Set to Enjoy This RISE ;)

Hey boys,

I've got a surprise for you. I'll give you a hint: Elon's first trip to Mars is set to take off aboard his new CryptoRocket, VeChain.

>inb4 I don't trust such a temptress
>she didn't even start her post with "hey faggots", "young goyim", or "REEEEEE"

That's right NEETs. I'm here to class up this subreddit with my lovely boobs and more importantly, some sweet, sweet gains.

You hop on my VeChain ride and this week, more news will shoot through the web than the obvious comparison involving the words "ride", "shoot" and steaming hot jiz--gains.

To please your little NEET selves, I'm going to leave you with what you REEEEEEALLY want:

BUY THIS COIN OR MISS OUT FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok u fucks since im drunk ill let u in on a little secret

whales arent dumb. they know the potential of this coin.

pboc is confirmed. bmw is confirmed. wechat is confirmed.

this news will be formally released within the month

Vechain is top 15 by the end of the week.
20$ end of the month

screencap this

Top 5 coin confirmed.

Should we really and honestly expect this?

End of the month is plausible. End of the year is nearly certain.

End of the year we will end up at 200-250 USD.

Here is one more reason to buy. An australian company that is in the proceas and already has rolled out crypto atms (1200) has just announced aside from bitcoin they will be using vechain as a currency. This is going to fucking moon boys

I dont know shit about this so take this for a grain of malt
But there's no big crypto in China yet right? And if what I'm reading here is true about the inroads it's making there chinese nationalism alone will take it to alpha centuri

is that another company like bitocean

They are doing a platform for their atms so you go through their platform to utilise atms that are powered through coin nodes. Ico starts soon, but they already rolled out a bunch of the atms and are working. Pretty fucking cool, Australia is just behind JP and Korea on crypto investment. Going to cost 7k for a node that on its lowest return nets 4.6k a year. So not a bad investment considering even on ico you are buying into a working product unlike all the other vaporware shit going on

You're god damn right.

is that you mickey?

Nope. Just a brissie whale

give us the name frodo!

DCC?

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits....

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

whats the company cunt?

There's whales in Brissie?! Holy shit

Rate my q1 holds senpai
ICX 30%
XLM 30%
VEN 30%
REQ 10%

>>VIZARD DISCORD
>>WHALES
>>PROFITS

PICK ONE U GOOF!

I like it.
Meme coins with good fundamentals.
XLM is iffy on fundamentals but it's a top 10 normie moon mission so it passes.

What do the whales know that we don't ?

I hold 70% ICX and %30 VEN, will I make it? Will I make it even more if I put more into VEN?

Tfw only 1500 venlet

Early VEN investor here, the whales might even be VEN themselves doing this price suppression just to build it up even more for when it explodes, I always thought it was so strange that a coin that nobody really spoke on was getting manipulated like it was. A week ago nobody even talked about VEN and now it’s on its way to mars, I can easily see it going to 20-30$ in the near future. Their partnerships and team backing this project is fucking insane and I’ll be holding for a master node. Lots of faith in VeChain for these upcoming months.