Warhammer Fantasy general - /wfg/

Isabella edition
>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/Uzp9RQ9i

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games.
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous thread:

Attached: isabelal concept.png (2560x1440, 3.25M)

>Grail knight vs blood knight
>damsel waifu vs vampire waifu

Bretonnian vampires should be op

One is superior to the other.

Attached: heard you talkin' shit like I wouldn't find out.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Is this a good deal for $115?

Attached: 20180317_164120.jpg (5312x2988, 5.14M)

I'm not sure, but it seems like a solid deal. You could probably resell some of those units for a tidy sum if they end up not working out for you.

>OP not Elvira-Isabella

Delete this thread and try again.

Attached: vlad isabella.jpg (800x575, 66K)

>Jinetes orcos

How do they fuck? What sort of shit are they into?

Stand aside humen, The Asur have arrived.

Attached: 456ABC7D-25F7-4325-A12B-D9603809D6A7.png (1139x645, 364K)

I've never played WFRP but I've always been curious and playing a lot of Vermintide lately has made me re-want to try it.

Is the most recent edition of the game (third I think) good, or should I hold out until their fourth edition is out and see how that is?

The consensus is 2nd>1st>3rd edition

forcefully but not too roughly against the walls and passionate, not too kinky, lots of neck kissing and nibbling

Where the hell have you been? We already killed the warband

Attached: HAMMERS, GUNS, FLOPPY HATS.jpg (833x1280, 292K)

Thoughts on using an Age of Sigmar Magmadroth as a stand in for the Chaos Dwarf K'daii Destroyer (with the silly mohawk dwarf removed of course)?

Attached: magmadroth.jpg (920x950, 102K)

Uh, did you only bring spearmen? Thanks for nothing, I guess.

Attached: Warhammer_Tomb_Kings_Skeletal_Horse_Archers.png (456x732, 897K)

Well done!
The Asur-Empire Alliance together defeated the chaos threat!

Do elves poop? I can't take them and their superiority complexes seriously if they do.

They walk through piercing healing flames that incirates the poop inside of them and leaves them unharmed.

Only if you add a stylish Mesopotamian beard.

Brief rundown why?

I did see that GW said the new edition would be more in the spirit of the 2nd and 1st

Imperial steel and Elven valor make even the Dark Gods tremble.

Play 2nd, if 4th is good switch to that. It's not worth not playing WFRP

She calls him vladdy.
Also what this user said
but probably with some blood sharing, apparently that's orgasmic to vampires, sharing eachothers blood.

Attached: 1497008113503.jpg (1200x1016, 135K)

>tfw no vamp gf
So that's what killed the dwarf, not the sword.

Oh yes, the elves do poop. In the early years before the coming of Chaos, elves pooped with grace and in peace, using them to fertilize the beautiful forests of Avelorn. But then Chaos came, and Aenerion had to take a huge dump over his entire family line in order to save the whole elven race, and things were never the same. The poop of the elves became subject to harder chunks and wet sloshes, and when Malekith was sealed in his enchanted armor he his hatred grew a thousandfold for he could never properly poop again. The War of the Beard started, not because of Caledor II's haughty pride, but because the dwarven ambassadors demanded an explanation for the shitshow when Caledor was desperately trying to do his business on the porcelain throne of the Pheonix Kings. The dwarven armies reared their ugly weapons of war behind a farts of injured pride, and those elves that fled to Athel Loren realized that whoever smelt it must have dealt it, and severed connections with their High Elf cousins who considered the colonies a smear worth abandoning.

Oh sure, the elves today laugh at the younger races and their galloping trots, but they know their time of fine, stressless pooping has long since come to an end. But such is the way of the Asur, to sacrifice willingly for the sake of those who do not understand when shit hits the fan.

Attached: 1438127944737.jpg (2084x2932, 1.37M)

Do you often wonder just where exactly your life went so wrong? Like the elves.

Mostly I just wonder what the hell I'm doing still living, with no world to defend or grudges to settle or hope for the favor of a goddess.

Attached: 1459731667602.jpg (547x627, 135K)

ASUR GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

Attached: BOW YOU SHITS.png (1258x700, 1.35M)

God bless modders.
Literally making the old world live one pack file at a time.

Attached: TEB overhaul.jpg (1366x768, 257K)

Cataph is a genius.

Trust me, we'll be right behind ye.

Attached: Dwarf_Thunderer.png (402x604, 734K)

Because 3rd is more like a boardgame

>impersonating a dawi
>implying a dawi would do something as cowardly as shooting someone in the back
>implying they'd disgrace themselves in such a manner before ELGI
We're going to need an entire page for this shit.

I'm not managing to get some good pictures, but I promised an user many threads ago I'd share some Bretonnian bits from the peasant units that I thought were characterful, so I guess I'll just write them out:

>a small dog
>a helmeted head with a dead bird tied to it so the tail feathers look vaguely like a crest
>a hunting horn
>a small chest
>a horn with a banner
>a dead rat tied to a turnip by its tail
>three different banner tops - a crane's head, a triptych, and a fleur-de-lis
>a head with a jester hat
>two drumsticks with tips that look like frogs and a drum
>a small barrel trussed up with rope and a small cup with a fleur-de-lis on it attached
>a snail
>a helmeted head with a flag attached to the top
>a lantern with a fleur-de-lis engraved in it
>a dagger with a decoratively small shield
>a wooden mallet tied to a sack and similar small shield
>a helmeted head with a mustache

Attached: 1428367002919.jpg (771x530, 188K)

Motherfucker. A nerd general store around here has had a box like that around for ages, sticking out like a sore thumb among all the AoS stuff. Yesterday I finally decide to start myself an orc army and today I go down there to buy this box. And of course the fucker was sold to someone a week ago.

Attached: Man being held hostage by PS3 games.jpg (250x250, 15K)

(I did however win an auction for a Goblin Rock Lobber just an hour ago, officially starting my green horde.)

Attached: Orcs_&_Goblins_-_Rock_Lobber.jpg (873x627, 95K)

the pic is not his work

Yes, BRB buying it so you can't.

Anyone got that Skaven comic where they're all backstabbing each other in a circle? I loved that one but can't find it.

I've got to wonder why the TWW guys decided to give Louen a comical moustache.

did they think he didn't look french enough?

Attached: d062b80439a620080783c93aac5f47fe.gif (766x768, 437K)

Is it time for some world saving, again?

Attached: 1506738178944.jpg (1860x1213, 598K)

You sure are doing a great job saving the world over there on your safe cozy island.

Meanwhile the REAL elves are fighting to keep the forces of chaos at bay every single fucking day.

Attached: latest[1].png (445x693, 868K)

That's actually how his last miniature looked. They go more by minis than art, it seems.

Attached: 99810203002_LouenLeoncoeurNEW01.jpg (600x620, 51K)

Oh right, I'd forgotten the model had an open face.

I could only remember the great helm.

You mean like the time you tried to unravel the Vortex and unleash an infinite tide of daemons on the world out of sheer butthurt at losing? Or the dozens of times since you've teamed up with daemons and human pawns to attack Ulthuan and the rest of the world? Or maybe it was when your king's mom was making sacrifices to Slaanesh?

Yeah, that would be cool. But can you try not to invade us at the convenient timing while we try to support our allies fighting against chaos elsewhere? That would be nice.

Attached: Warhammer_Battle_of_the_Blighted_Isles.png (273x773, 610K)

Seems like a fitting and good model for it. I personally would rather go with something like pic related, but then I am a sucker for mesopotamian golden statues.

Attached: 0044_prorok.jpg (500x971, 43K)

>meanwhile morathi is spreading corruption
I love that mazdaman's animations are him basically lazing around on his sofa.

Attached: mazdamundi standing.jpg (1128x1545, 1.14M)

That's amazing.

That's adorkable!

I am gonna learn how to script so that I can actually make a high elf colonisation mod

What exactly do you mean by colonisation?

Sorry for even more video games, but I just come back from some Geheimnisnacht and I'm happy that some actual shit is happening
>Empire formed, Emporer is a vampire and his empire is small as shit
>orcs took chunks of northern Bretonnia and even push into Marienburg
>more and more beastmen wreck havoc in Norsca
>Chaos worship in Norsca on the rise
>Talsyn attacking in the middle of the Empire for whatever reason
>Khemri pushing north
Only the elves in the west and the entire east needs to start moving.

Sure thing buddy, just give us back our island and the throne that rightfully belongs to the Witch-King.

Attached: True King of Ulthuan.jpg (1087x2193, 681K)

Blazing sun knights

Attached: 9C6FB10C-5BA7-4AC4-9897-EA194725ED76.jpg (1068x801, 263K)

>Chaos in Norsca
>on the rise

With the tomb kings DLC, CA showed a command which replaces the settlement model when a given condition is met

The plan is depending on how many Ulthuan settlements you capture, you get points. At a certain point cap you have the ability to build an Elf Colony, which will generate a small amount of influence and change the settlement skin to make it look elvish.

Sorry, you had your chance, Asuryan said no.

Attached: prince_tyrion_by_jsfantasy-d5g4w4e.jpg (400x808, 96K)

Can I have a Wood Elf GF?

Nope.

Attached: 1517461657498.jpg (953x1210, 146K)

have to seek the grail for that shit

B-but why not?

Cataph is a legitimately awesome guy.

Because you asked.

Attached: Warhammer_Wood_Elves_Ariel_and_Moghur.png (477x717, 808K)

Man, I know GW took a gargantuan dump on quality when ET/AoS came around, but why does no one talk about the art style?

Seriously, artwork from the eatly 2000s and pictures like this one have been replaced by fucking WoW-era graphics and big, flat, fat Buzz Lightyear marines, while Malekith's face got even stupider and plastic-looking.

That beastman's look of pure horror is priceless.

>but why does no one talk about the art style?
people do, all the time

It's one of the most vocal complaints about age of sigmar. Going from the gorgeous black and white kopinski/gallagher/smith paintings to cheaply commissioned digital stuff was not a pleasant transition.

Attached: 96a72f87a2b0b3a98651a7cb94c4866f.jpg (1177x1590, 185K)

I wouldn't be surprised if some people didn't notice it - AoS has a claim on the old Warhammer art, and people share that around enough even if that's not in the armybooks or whatever they have now.

Attached: 1408810041823.jpg (918x1210, 140K)

Attached: Team_Ulthuan_world_police.png (1000x1000, 1.5M)

I laughed harder at this than I should have.

Pretty sure that's his nostril not his eye bugging out.

>I'll be back.

This one?

Attached: IMG_3365.png (273x537, 16K)

>"We must save Marienburg(and our trade) from our allies in the Empire"

whats the original(non skaven version) of that? i saw it somewhere

it's an old one

Attached: 1499098530710.gif (273x537, 7K)

>Helf help Bretonnia
>Bret knights and peasants both praise HElves greatly in their records
>HElf only remember Bret as killstealing cunts
Totally thankless eh

More new drawfag stuff.

Attached: d1c72380_o.png (594x517, 517K)

Kinda sad if you think about it.

>By the blessed Lady, we shall finally be accorded respect by a grand and glorious race who shares our ideals of valor and honor.
>lol fucking monkeigh clumsiness I guess you're trying but wow are you crude fucks who don't get your place scrubs

Attached: 1471631740009.jpg (1389x2047, 722K)

I thought ET art was nice. AoS is mostly flat-looking though, especially whenever Stormcast are involved. 40k as well

High Elves are the tryhards of the warhammer world. They just want to bitch about other people not being as good as them.

Finubar and Teclis are the weird outliers

Sounds like their players too

3rd Edition was like FFG's shitty prototype for Star Wars Edge of the Empire. It used fancy dice and had cards and shit, and was generally a gigantic hassle to run.

>fucking monkeigh
Get the fuck out

>play as carcasonne
>gotta root out the skaven
>gotta root out the beastmen
>gotta root out the undead
>gotta do it before every wood elf fagot in that forest of theirs act on having been hungrily eyeing my start province from the get go
>fully confederated ulthuan keeps sending doom stack upon doom stack across the sea to fuck my shit

I have never hated elves as much as after playing TW:W, and if it's not elves, it's fucking dwarves. There is a problem when Beastmen, Vampires, Orcs and Chaos are more diplomatically reliable than your historic comrades in arms.

>playing TW:W brets

Attached: C6uWny9WwAAtpqy.jpg (622x494, 48K)

this
bretonnia is THE good guy NPC faction.

It is really fucking satisfying when you finally begin taking over that fucking forest and take their tree from them.

I have never had your problem dude, and I've played all the Bret factions at various points. I don't know what's up - you should be getting bonuses with relations by the time you unite at least, and your techs should be keeping your relations with all the evil factions down. What the hell are you doing?

What's wrong with the Brets? They have pretty fun campaign mechanics.

Fuck off from Marienburg Louen

They are fun. They just have an unfortunate map position and have to put up with a lot of bullshit.

And dealing with wood elves when they were added was a fucking nightmare, so things usually devolved into

Attached: 1423515507342.png (547x283, 132K)

Why don't you take it back Karl.

For some fucking reason, every time I play as some kind of Brets that isn't main Brets, Looney Louen always fucks off to Norsca while Norscan raiders, Mousillon, Beastmen, Wood Elves and Karak Ziflin rampage tear ass across Bretonnia and I'm left to clean it all up.

When I finally played him myself, I just stayed in negative chivalry, sacking shit left and right and industrialized Bretonnia and just conquering everything. Fuck Mousillon, fuck Marienburg, fuck Ziflin, fuck elves, fuck any Bret who doesn't confederate.

Attached: IMG_0779.jpg (593x564, 187K)

You'd have to fuck up really bad to be at negative chivalry with brets

>start game
>sack every town you take

There. Made me so much money I just stacked armies and just auto resolved or face rolled the enemy with multiple knight doomstacks.

Sometimes I wonder what if GW, instead of killing Fantasy, advance it forward 200 years with Empire going from renaissance to late modern era

>advance it forward 200 years with Empire going from renaissance to late modern era
I was thinking about that not long ago, maybe earlier today or yesterday even.
Sorta at least.
How the world might progress without end times, who might disappear, space race and stuff

>tfw bored

Attached: bored.png (897x346, 183K)

Would there be any incentive in colonizing Naggaroth?
>big ass wilderness where the only things you find are dark elves, crazy tribals, vicious animals, or miles and miles of (typically frozen) nothingness
But what about lumber? Natural resources? Pelts and furs? Since most of it outside of Dark Elf holdings is unexplored, would there be benefits to trying to chart out resources and places to settle or harvest?