SNOV

I'm seeing some nice gainz here boyz.

You bought in before this rise right pajeet?

MOONING
Project and invest. look legit

Bought at the fucking ICO you mong

>bought at 4 sents and sold at 8 for easy 2x
FUCK

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

holy shit it's actually mooning

thanks Veeky Forums

It had the massive pump literally 5 minutes before I wanted to buy yesterday, pissed off as fuck. Not gonna buy now after the pump.

LMAO I told you fags it would pump, but my thread only got a few replies and I was called a pajeet. Suck my dick

Friend got in early at 500k

Fug I am only 1/5 of portfolio. The other part is DBC though

Fucking hell, I sold this shit at a loss

Well boys it looks like we're losing steam and this 200 sat wall isn't coming down unless it's faking.

IDK the RSI is starting to come to a level so i'm not sure what it will do.

My best guess is this is a short pump

this is why so many user stay poor on Veeky Forums

if you buy in now you can still catch the very obvious incoming moon. see: PRL, BNTY, UTK etc. it's just starting bro. expect .0005ETH in 12 hours.

Linked my mate this coin when I saw it at 11m, didn't buy. Rip

"mooning"

> doing trend analysis on the 5 minute

don't be gay, you should have bought at ICO or whenever it first got listed to take advantage of the small pump.

Nice, good for you OP, I researched the project yesterday but didn't enough free ETH to invest in it. How did you find first it, simply sifting through EtherDelta?

Nah I use CMC and have KuCoin open all the time. Took a look at the coin and figured i'd put a little into it. 25% isn't so bad for having it less than a day

Just bought because fomo

don't forget to sell when it crashes :^)

i dunno i see this going the way of bnty, going up 4x then stabilizing at 2-3x possibly

>not using TA on 5 min when a moon starts

we at 220 now boys, and climbing. expect PRL like returns here.

Sold 155k at 250 sats...