>realize poorfags have weak hands
>whales don't give a fuck
>poorfags make nothing because they can't invest
>whales invest millions and make thousands
>poorfags are playing poorfags
>whales are just fucking playing everybody

tl;dr why r u poorfags even trying

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ethereum/@maxnachamkin/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token-in-an-hour-erc20-verified
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poorfag here, hands of lead, bought 3000 ada at $0.03. ($90)

I now have 0.26BTC

Now youre probably thinking, huur duur youre poor i have 300k or some shit

but nah, ive learned how to play this market, and i win every time. worked out the right times to buy, sell and hold, and 3.6k worth of bitcoin is better than nothing.

You didn't fucking learn to play the market, you just bought a single coin and got lucky.

lmfao this user is right the above user is a deluded retard cuck lmfao

kekekkekeke
xaxaxaxaxa

This is what i do with my spare change, buy on dips, sell on peak (ignore the buy at 6400, i was buying in on the SNT pump at that time)

fk you look at >>>>>>

user, dont explain it to them, let them gain their fiat/satoshi values instead of gaining holdings in actual projects.

huur duur. You are poor. And you don't know shit about trading, faggot. Everyone is a genius in a bull market. There's going to be blood in the fucking streets this year and I can't wait for all of the wojaks.

>tl;dr why r u poorfags even trying
i don't try and i do pretty well. i think that is why i do pretty well actually, because i don't actually try.

I have friend that is constantly trying and he can't seem to fucking trade, like come on man, just buy low sell high, its not fucking hard, stop looking at it.

Show your recent order history then you salty cuck

yeah its pretty easy once you understand how to use blockfolio alerts

congratulations you're on the way to realizing why capitalism is a rigged system that puts the rich in a position of dominance above the poor who essentially live at the whim of the rich

>i win every time
>only has 300k

>on one coin

how would you diversify $90, thats retarded.

a $0.03 coin w/ 300k ain't shit

It’s like the story of the group of guys who meet a bar in the wood. You don’t need to be the fastest guy to get away, you just can’t be the slowest.

Learn to read you pajeet

I doubt you even hold much, post your balance.

talk big but you probs don't got shit, post urs first

1k to 6k in 5 days? I'm ok with this.

I said i was a poorfag, but ive day traded from $90 to this since ADA was 0.03

See for some trades i did today

>tl;dr why r u poorfags even trying

Because in recent months, when all alt crypto went up, you could make money just by investing in almost anything. It's not that bad, OP.

Do you trade just based on support/resistance or do you gather information from any other factors? I’ve been trying a strategy with trading between support/resist using RSI as a guide but it’s not doing so great.
How do you find the right coins to day trade? I feel like watching 40 coins at a time is just making me miss the right waves.

Congrats on working up from such a small amount

Why are you trying to prove yourself my man?

Basically i just go any top 30 coin, But i had an interest in ADA since hoskinson was involved. Really research is key, and knowing how to find what makes it in crypto and what people will buy. Stay away from ERC20 tokens as they are all scams (unless you know of a pump, but get out quick)

Really you get into it long enough, you see patterns, you make mistakes and work on your patience. Patience is key, thats why everyone tells you to hodl.

Your brain learns like a neural network over time and you start to get a "feel" for the market.
Imagine yourself in a boiler room while trading, what every other trader is behaving is a good indicator of where prices will go.

RSI is a good guide, but use it to predict odds, not "potential price" like a lot do when trading futures. Always compare your 50day moving average to a 21 day moving average to see how close the RSI is (sorry not good at explaining)

Also, watch the price of BTC always, BTC price movement is the biggest indicator of future price (about 40/60 chance of being bullish/bearish to alts.)

Read Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison. Holy shit even the basic patterns are about 90% accurate.

Also think ahead of your trades, never panic, always have a rough indicator of how much you will make.

If you are new to trading, ALWAYS set targets, your better off selling 10% below a peak while bullish , than 30% below a peak while bearish

To inspire poorfags that its possible to get rich of this shit.

Erc 20s arent all scams, but yes, the team is key

Idk, i just dont like them, they are too simple and easy to make, and pretty much every ICO scam has and is an erc20 token

steemit.com/ethereum/@maxnachamkin/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token-in-an-hour-erc20-verified

I understand they could be seen as a "share" in a crowdfund, but thats it really, no actual purpose or programming involved, and nothing is stopping the businesses promoting them from not acknowledging them later on. Just look like monopoly money to me.

>talks about bitcoin like it matters
>says ENG is a scam

Yeah don't listen to this pajeet shiteater

>80k
>not a poor fag

Boy I've got news for you poor fag.

>says ENG is a scam

read Anyone can profit off a hype bubble. But you are still buying a token that a pajeet can make in an hour with a youtube tutorial

I said im a poorfag you illiterate kike

Appreciate the response, I’ve had my worst luck previously with erc20 tokens, I’ll keep that in mind.

Are candlestick patterns really that predictive?

Poorfag whose new to crypto here with a $100 that I have scraped together ready to invest, after buying how long should I really wait until I selling? XLM went from $0.5 yesterday to $0.8, is best to sell now or wait incase it grows?

Thinking about going all out on one coin, probably XLM or TRON but might have already missed out on those

NIGGA CAN YOU EAT A PROJECT? CAN YOU DRIVE THAT SHIT AROUND TOWN?

>drive
im getting a private jet, fuck yall and your lambos

>Are candlestick patterns really that predictive?

I find that the higher the volume, the more accurate they are, since more human nature is in play as opposed to whale manipulation. Pic related, ive seen this exact thing happen recently with ark, ada, ltc.
But anything is possible in crypto, so i wouldnt take the candlestick thing as gospel.

Read in BTC, aim to acquire more BTC
XLM looks like it ha a long way to go, buy between 5750 and 5900 sat and you have about a 60-80% chance of hitting 6300 sat within the next 6 hours and possibly 7ksat in 12 hours. As it is very undersold rn especially on Binance.

Im not investing in TRON because its an ERC20 token being shilled on an anime image board.