mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

>Previous Thread:

Attached: 1484819444799.jpg (1034x775, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-CA/Space-Marine-Dreadnought
forgeworld.co.uk/en-CA/MKV-Mortis-Dreadnought-Autocannon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Drukhari!

Attached: 1456260944400.jpg (500x561, 188K)

Second for Magnus did nothing wrong

first for erebus

Attached: 1518232860599.png (500x375, 114K)

4st for chaos

First images caught on the edge of Tau space.

Attached: spaven.jpg (1024x1536, 244K)

Soon

Attached: Rak'Gol.jpg (289x321, 40K)

loser. just like erebus.

So what, if anything, is new for Tau? Any new units or rules?

or just point price changes?

That's just xeno propaganda trying to scare us from attacking them. Large man sized rats are preposterous, skaven do not exist.

Nothing new, at least nothing in the codex. Although some randon user claimed (without a source) that there was a kroot codex on the way, and if so, they might get new auxiliary models.

You have actual rules for a bunch of things that supposedly existed for a long time now, like Iridium battlesuits. At least, I don't think we had rules for them before.

is there an official we wuz space kangz army?

Attached: 1514854291488.png (544x465, 154K)

Easy.

Attached: Necron-Overlord.jpg (350x453, 33K)

Fuck yea Chaos!

8th edition has been so for us so far.

Attached: 1513372552577.jpg (1518x2049, 1003K)

I thought Iridium battlesuits were a special type of commander or something prior to this?

No new units (well xv8 commander is a thing I guess) and seeker missiles are the same as imperial HK now, it was mostly point changes. oh and drones can deepstrike now

Explain the mention of Rhodotoxin (which is used by skaven in WFB) in the Rogue Trader compendium then.

Attached: skaven1.jpg (400x510, 81K)

It was an upgrade in 7th but its back now

Necrons

The army will egyptian aesthetics and flying pyramids.

I cant wait for killteam to make my highly converted slanneshi warband

Thousand Sons, Necrons, and Eldar

My archon

Attached: Incubi_Warrior.png (951x1373, 2.74M)

Listen Skaven do not exist you understand. If you continue to say the contrary than we will come for your planet next man-thing.

Attached: Ua.jpg (640x400, 95K)

Skaven are a ludicrous legend invented by the Hrud in order to discredit those who notice signs of their presence

The kroot codex rumour was from one of the main sources of earlier rumours calling the exact release order of custodes/thousand sons/tau/etc long before they were announced.

Same guy also claimed that end of the year would see a CSM vs Space Wolves battle box and the return of Russ.

Continuation from last thread question I had: What is the best way to get 'left arm' autocannons and assault cannons for Mortis Dreadnoughts, especially this style dread:

games-workshop.com/en-CA/Space-Marine-Dreadnought

I'm not even sure why I'm so hyped about this. My disappointment will be huge like never before if GW fucks this up

Attached: new kt.png (811x390, 450K)

>tfw cant paint my Tau for another month
I'm stuck playing titanfall for my mech fix, anyone else have the winter blues?

If it actually happens will they get an updated line to go with it?

Attached: Kroot2.jpg (596x600, 57K)

Intergalactic planetary death race. Would Your Dudes enter? What would they bring to the party?

Attached: orkbike.jpg (600x406, 44K)

Sisters players tears melt the icecaps.

Well I'd imagine they'd have to. Don't they only have 3 units outside of forgeworld stuff?

Even as someone that wants plastic sisters I'd be cool with a kroot army coming out first. Kroot are pretty damn cool.

no idea for the assault cannon but for the twin autocannons go with the turret you can find in the aegis defence line.

Attached: WP_000156[1].jpg (1600x1200, 295K)

Yes, they would bring a small hover-car thing pulled by a fuckton of drones

I really want firepoints on my vehicles.

Are there even any Imperial vehicles with firepoints except some of the IG Lords of War?

Attached: e8b.png (274x411, 187K)

3 units period, none of the FW stuff got carried over to 8th.

probably

they might keep some resin units (because they're cheapskates) but if it happens you can be 100% sure that you'll be seeing
-plastic knarloc riders
-plastic great knarloc
-plastic big air support pterosaur birb
and very likely
-plastic shaper
-plastic krootox
-plastic hounds
and
-plastic vultures

Nth for the Coldstar suit mounting 5 High-output Burst Cannons for Assault-40 S5 shooting at BS2+

Attached: Coldstarsuits.jpg (259x194, 15K)

>Gk rifleman dread made out of generic plastic kits and bits
5th edition really had a way of revealing the peasants, didn't it?

Hell ya, the sisters will purge their fellow contestants with either flame or orchestral rockets! If the finish line survives the fires they will totally get there first winning the race quite handily.

Not only that but Lady Atia last year said the Tau would get some sort of sub-faction and Kroot clearly fit the bill.

Of course if Atia is right they will get an AoS style sub-faction release. So with multi kits included probably anywhere from 7-13 models.

Sisters have a fucking APC with firepoints, the Repressor

I'm really new to the hobby so I heard one of the few things Tau got were buffs to Fire Warriors? But I can't really seem to notice anything in the codex that improves them from the index, was that a lie?

My collection is pretty small so it's the unit I have the most of.

you can only take 1 high output one, the rest have to be normal

Who else will show up before sisters, Lost and the Damned, Beastmen Regiments, squats?

They can't take more than one HOBC, can they? It's not in the ranged weapon wargear list, so if you replace it I assume you only get one HOBC. You can probably take 4 more burst cannons though, so that'd be what, assault 24 s5 shots?

I'm having too much fun with the regular larger scale game to delve into killteam, but your idea sounds fun.

Attached: 1521021226201.jpg (1100x1671, 2.18M)

Reminder that a rhino can only ever transport 10 models, so if you want to put a combat squad in you need another 5 models as well to make it legal

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-145409__01.jpg (953x148, 58K)

>> Reduced by 1 point same with the Breachers. Kroot are now at 5 IIRC.

I could see the Deldar hosting this and offering some amazing prize, just to soak up the ensuing murdercarnage.

Wouldn't an ion cannon just fire acids or bases?

So they just got a cost cut?

I guess that's really good in bigger armies but it's pretty underwhelming from what I was expecting.

Is there any reason to go Chaos soup? They don't seem to synergize with each other like imperial/eldar armies do.

Things like Vior'la/Bor'kan Sept traits and their price drop help make them better

RAWfags must die

Is baby carrier a must have for GK? I hate this model so much and I would rather run a Voldus or kitbash a brother-captain than run this shit as my HQ desu

Attached: 01.jpg (800x800, 208K)

where does it say "only"?

Blame GW they set the precedent, take the wording on the devilfish for example
>Up to

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-145555__01.jpg (941x181, 58K)

Okay technically all lewis acids and bases are ions,but I doubt that'd be the relevant part of their mechanism. I'd expect them to be firing ionized metals, via something like an ICP-MS mechanism, solid sample shot through a ball of plasma to ionize it, then getting tossed into a super strong electric field to propel it into whatever you want to smash.

Well for autocannon it may be cheaper just to grab the Forgeworld mortis autocannon:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-CA/MKV-Mortis-Dreadnought-Autocannon

Problem is that it is design for a different mark of dread, and that one doesn't seem to exist on the regular GW shop. Such a pain that rules exist for something that there doesn't seem to be parts for, even on forgeworld. Though also because I'm only taking Mortis as cheap dreads to fill out heavy support slots so I can take Leviathans.

Disregard that first bit, I suck cocks. All *ions* are lewis acids or bases, not the reverse.

Rhodotoxin is part of the Grayanotoxin group. It is not something unique to skaven.

GMNDK is literally the best thing in the GK codex. Not taking it would just lead to you crying all over the boards like all the other GKfags that refuse to use them.

Leave Chaos to me.

Attached: malal.jpg (400x523, 36K)

How high are their casualties? How many are there in every schola progenium? Is there anything they do on the battlefield that can't be done by either the marines or the guard (fluff wise)?

Attached: 1404932562965.jpg (1200x1600, 434K)

There are no such thing as rodents of unusual size in 40k. There may be abhumans who have rodent like qualities, but a race of rat men with their own technology is heretical.

It's not even that good. 300pts is fucking garbage for what it brings. Mediocre shooting and okayish high strength melee.

Sorry, you'll have to go back from 8th ed. Fire points are extra effort and slow down the game :^)

Be nice if they could, though.

Mind you, it'd also be nice if they could take cyclic ion blasters, but for some fucking reason they can't. Who the fuck thought of that? "Hey, let's take this unit with a static, not particularly inspiring loadout and give it access to all the same options as the other Commanders! Except that one. Fuck that one."

And as long as I'm grumbling into my soup, does it bother anyone else that the underslung photon grenade launchers on pulse carbines have no effect in 8th?

And I know "pulse accelerator drones should work on burst cannons because the fluff says they're pulse weapons!" is a battle lost long ago, but they definitely ought to work on Gun Drones. But it doesn't in 8th, because they're not Infantry. I can't tell if this is an oversight or if GW are actively trying to drive me mad.

There is nothing wrong with recasting for yourself.

But if Skaven don't exist-live, who makes paperbags for man-things?

Attached: Skaven Paper mill.png (910x4746, 492K)

Well I just learned a bit about science that I wasn't expecting to.
I was just asking that cause I was thinking about all the sci-fi names they give to weapons.

So you're saying that the ion part is just so it can be launched by its opposite side of it's charge through some magnetic field?

It's gonna be like the "build your own land raider"

>buy FW Telemon dreadnought
>convert

How many of them do I need for a 1000pts list? Can I take one and call it a day?
Are there any alternatives? I'm ready to field anything plastic from the GK codex just to not take this shit

Attached: sao7lizbethnotamused.jpg (971x1080, 119K)

What is it Mr Khorne?

>blood axes mech force
For sure they would, I imagine they’d cheat by using kommandos like tusken raiders and disrupt the race.

>loyalist Night Lords
Well I have some jet bikers so yeah they’d show up and kill some people they didn’t like

>"build your own land raider"
Guess I missed something

Draigo is really the next best thing. Voldus is okayish as well. We just suck all around.

Numbers are unknown but probably in the millions for schola. Casualty rates are war zone dependant but they are frugal with their use and are not generally considered expendable except for absolutely valuable objectives.

Their use is for when you have a job that marines are best at handling but you don't have marines.

Chapter Approved.

who is that?

GW announced new Kill Team like 2 or 3 days ago

Taking two would make your list very strong for 1k points. I'd still mix in some guard though.

Chapter Approved has rules for making your own custom Land Raider for narrative games

They're sent in when you need a precision strike but Space Marines aren't available. (This is often.)

I don't think I can really argue with this, know we know where nurgle gets all his paper from.

Attached: SpoilpoxScrivener01.jpg (920x950, 96K)

>tfw newfag to 40k
>I love all eldars, scions and sisters
Help

Attached: 426246245.jpg (725x725, 125K)

Chapter Approved 2017 had some rules for creating custom Land Raiders that were so utterly, indescribably bland and underwhelming that you're probably better off having missed them.

Exactly.

Mon-keigh, if you win we will give you; THE STC FOR Panacea, the cure-all, which was stolen and taken to Commorragh! really, using this thing would kill Nurgle

But really though, I can't remember which one, but a specific SM chapter had a cruiser or battle-barge stolen and taken to Commorragh and they just invaded it and took it back, why haven't they done the same for the STC that would let them kill (or at least significantly de-power) a Chaos God? A reason besides shitty writing.

I wish I had a Repressor. They're so hard to get and I'd probably fuck up the conversion.

Although commonly used by the Sisters, they were used by Arbites first to clear riots etc.

well, sisters are out by default and scions are not a real army. so pick eldar.

Anons I’m doing a new color scheme for each caste of nids in my Hindu themed GSC/nid allies what color do you guys recommend would go well with a cyan base coat

Attached: C5C3D987-8C51-44B1-9FF9-B7DE07FD7026.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

That shit was such a fucking joke.

Barely any options, tons of restrictions and the best thing you can make is a Terminus Ultra.

Attached: 1518198740563.jpg (800x800, 52K)

All Land Raiders are "build your own land raider". They're a multi part kit that requires assembly
we recommend using Citadel Plastic glue

So, an ion is just a molecule with a charge, cations are positively charged, anions are negatively charged. They're obviously reactive, but not always as much as you might think, because many of them have properly full electron shells that are stable for magic quantum mechanics reasons. However, electric fields exert force on charged particles, proportional to the charge of the particle and voltage between the two plates that you're probably using to make the electric field. Basically, they can accelerate things in lines, and magnetic fields acccelerate things in angled directions, so between the two of them you can get an ion going super super fast and then fling it out of the end of your cannon.

Attached: 310px-Earths_Magnetic_Field_Confusion.svg.png (310x291, 31K)

Those aren't skaven user those are just what average hive worlders look like.

Attached: hive_worlder.png (712x565, 414K)

>I love all eldars, scions and sisters
lol fag

Attached: 1519731665806.jpg (640x539, 107K)