Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2121: Chaos Get Out Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1442013359136.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

No.

Attached: GLORY TO CHAOS.jpg (614x960, 94K)

For Kislev!

Attached: Warhammer Fantasy Battles - Kislev.pdf (PDF, 3.21M)

In the Mummy jump I can get 10,000 Medjai, but without a domain how am I meant to feed them? Or are they in secret all around the world doing their own thing until I can call upon when needed?

Do you prefer to fight using Powerlevels or Shenanigans?

Attached: 1519101784133.jpg (1125x1200, 284K)

>Or are they in secret all around the world doing their own thing until I can call upon when needed?

From the wording of the Brotherhood, it's this one.

Yes.

Yes.

Is there any way to prevent planet vegeta from blowing up?

Not at the point in time you enter the Dragon Ball universe.

Wish it right back when Freeza isn't looking?

>Admitting you don't use your words
Brainlets detected.

Can I mix imports and created companions in Muppet Treasure Island? I want to bring in two and create 6.

>You can either purchase a new companion or import an old one, each get an Identity of your choice, the free perk that comes along with it, a human or muppet form of your choice and a personality of roughly your description. You can take a single shipmate for 100 CP or a whole crew of 8 for 200 CP.

Only in Multiverse. And maybe Xenoverse, but that'll create a time paradox, and get Chronoa mad at you.

No.

It was a horrible place, it's better for everyone that it got blown up.

>not getting the joke
You shouldn't throw stones in glass houses, user.

I always look at it as you get 8 total. You decide how who many of each there are as long as you fit within the total allotment.

It's early in my chain, and I'm thinking of buying a couple slaves in a low fantasy setting. Because I can't be everywhere at once, and I don't know how to do things like skinning animals, or what a good price for bread is.
Good idea, or bad idea?

Attached: 1465302762993.jpg (1456x1042, 210K)

This week's Dragon Ball was fun.

Attached: 1513268410776.png (1014x1732, 1.9M)

Where’s the age roll/sex change option?

Use the Namekian Dragon Balls to wish for the restoration of planet Vegeta and all of the non-evil Saiyans killed by Frieza. It's what I did.

I thought the Namekian Dragon Balls could only bring back one person at a time?

>Chaos get out
Papa Nurgle is sad now. Just wanted to give hugs to all the friendly locals.

Is there any jump that would help an infernal mimic a primordials world body?

The point.
Shit, you aren't even close to it, are you?
Hell, I don't think you are on the same continent as it.

Neat. I have no idea what this is, but it looks interesting.

>APPLE OF KISLEV
...Is this a literal jewel-apple, or what kind of jewelry is it supposed to be?

Yes, it's called Exalted: Infernals.

Why would you need other jumps? Just learn Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai or the equivalents of other Yozi.

Go to Sword and Sorcery. They got what you need.
>A Devoted Host (300cp): Perhaps they are warriors sworn to your service til the end of time, thieves who join you in the shadows, or perhaps fanatical zealots who worship the power you wield. Regardless you have a host of forty individuals who are completely and utterly devoted to you in whatever manner you so choose. Their exact nature is free for you to determine. Regardless they will not be any more powerful than an elite warrior from this land, or perhaps an arcanist with a handful of tricks and enough skill to aid in your own workings. Their strength instead comes from their absolute service to your will. They take up a single companion slot, and if imported any abilities gained will be spread among them in a weaker form. Nevertheless, you will not lack for servants to carry out your will. A wise man knows that a loyal heart can be worth much indeed.

That rule is changed after the Frieza Saga to allow Porunga to resurrect many people at once. It's important to use Porunga because Shenron can't revive anyone who's died longer than a year prior.

Yeah of course.

Forgot. I'll stick in a "you can choose to change gender for free and your age" instead as the gender thing is a bit of an issue depending on what you take as mentioned in the notes.

If I wanted to be a big bloated greasy thing vomiting foul stuff everywhere I'd drink the kvas from the next stanitsa over. What swill!

I imagined an apple shaped crystal worn as a medallion but stupid_dog asked me whether it was just an apple shaped badge the other day. Either is fine really, don't think it's ever been drawn so whatever you'd prefer is cool.

D̷̼̪͖̃B̵̝̣͗͗S̴̱̿ ̵̰̆̾J̵͍̯̄ủ̵̢́͜ͅm̵͇̥̜̕p̷̤̬̺̿͛͘ ̸̹͛w̴͙͌̽h̵͚͈̐e̷͖̿n̷̼͉̗̓̀̕?̷̙͙̺͌

An extra day away for every time you ask.

When you make it yourself.

Every time you ask, it is delayed by another week out of spite.

I would make but it will p̶͕͈̿̑͜ȋ̶̺͋s̵̩̃s̵̩͝ ̵͉̾V̵̼̌̈͗ā̸͎l̶̬̋́̚ ̵̪̱͘͝͝o̶͍͉̒̓̈́f̶̳͋̀f̴̥̬̀͑͝

Attached: Don't See THAT Too Often!.jpg (594x452, 28K)

I will not give up!

What are the jumps with clothing damage drawbacks?

DxD

Sabrina the Teenage Witch Jump when? Also, who would you jumpers companion from there?

>process that involves the
>afflicted drinking bear urine,
Now I want others to drink it while saying it is the only way I can fully heal them.

D̶̟̐B̴̻̽ ̸͎S̸̗̑û̵͍p̵̡͗ė̵͚r̸̻̎ ̸̜̐í̸͍s̴͔͆ ̶͍͊t̵̜̍h̸̯̓e̷̜͑ ̷̠̌b̶̪̊ė̴͖s̸̻̄t̶̡͑ ̷̢͛a̶̛̬n̷̺͌ǐ̵̪m̸̠̓e̷̬̎ ̵̽ͅi̷̥̍n̴͖͌ ̸͔͗ḥ̸̇i̶̖͒s̷̫͛t̴̺̊ȏ̷̯ŕ̵̹y̵͋ ̷̋á̴̱n̶̩͐d̵̛͓ ̵̦̐ḋ̷͜e̴͉͝s̴̘̃ë̸̞́r̵̜͝v̷̏͜e̸̦̍s̸̭̀ ̶͚͐a̶͔̋ ̴̣͒j̵̜͛u̸̪m̵̧̈p̴̙̐ ̵̪̈́s̶̝̈́t̷̗͋a̴̧͂t̴̳̍!̷̯̃

Soul Calibur.

Salem obviously. Best cat is best.

I suggest you read the Archie Horror comic about Sabrina. Everyone there is terrible and witches are fucking ugly evil monsters that give their virginity to GoatSatan to keep their powers after they turn an arbitrary age.

Damnit, I don't know if I want Tor stuff or a Stanitsa. Gah, 150 more and I could have a Stanitsa-Tower of Tor.

How is this even a question? Anyone with taste would companion Salem.

Salem. This shouldn't even be a question.

Attached: Long Live King Salem the First.gif (500x373, 953K)

This doesn't look very cat like...

Attached: 919484b0c82d5206a3bcc9c054bfadec.jpg (924x900, 162K)

Nor is that a town in Massachusetts.

Salem. I have no interest in others.

Wrong Salem though she is great as well.

Attached: Salem Is Cute! CUTE!.png (769x1000, 335K)

Since most of the recent feedback for Disney's Robin Hood has been positive, I uploaded it to the drive; please let me know if there are any issues.

As for the thing with the Talent perk for Peter Pan, here's an updated version of the jump with an edit to that perk as well as to the drawbacks. How do things look?

Attached: Peter Pan.pdf (PDF, 3.4M)

Just stop with the constant updates to the fucking jump, please. How is anyone ever supposed to jump it if you keep changing and adding and removing things?

LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE

Dude, just please stop.

Different continuity.

For Gimmick Build, it refers to "a soul from some other source." Does that mean you keep your soul from other settings but just don't gain one by going to Beatrice, or something else? It reads like an alt-form, but it's a perk. Mostly I want to know if I can use it in conjunction with ki/chi/soul fueled abilities, and cultivation.

>The body that you reside in is not a natural one. It is biological, if you were biological before, but it was made for you by another person. You are a fully intelligent Gimmick, a being created within the Labyrinth, though you lack many of the weaknesses your less intelligent brethren have such as waiting for opponents to move. You have no biological needs or reliances, even if you are still fully biological, as you exist without the need for any sort of energy to fuel you or rest. As a Gimmick, you also lack a soul, leaving you immune to attempts to detect or attack you via your soul, even if you have a soul from some other source.

If we combined the Tower of Tor with the Stanista wouldn't the constant storm make growing crops impossible?

Yes, it means it doesn't interfere with or get rid of stuff from other settings.

You do you, man.

Best way to waifu?

I want a full EVIL character, but I have rules about picking up more than one companion per setting, and I already used ff14, and there's no 3.

I'm really sorry. I just wanted to fix things after people brought up more problems with it today.

At least CW updates the version number each time. No "was this the latest? or was it that one? or maybe that one?" shenanigans.

It's good. It's fixed. So just leave it alone from now on!

You're gonna have to be really specific if you want me to look through this for the thirty second time to find a minor edit you made. Like if I can't find it with a wordsearch, I'm not doing it. I'm sorry. It's just I've done this so many times already and I'm tired.

What is the name of the perk and the drawbacks you changed?

Probably would, Kislev feeding itself is a logistical nightmare anyway given they feast constantly and most of them live in a tundra full of trolls and shit.

I'll stick in a note about how it's not a problem though and that Tor's storms avoid areas you'd rather not see constantly stormy.

Breath, they should have worded it better. You are quick to take criticism which is good, but Giving it time to settle is good too.

>Kislev feeding itself is a logistical nightmare anyway given they feast constantly and most of them live in a tundra full of trolls and shit.

Is this one of those questions where you might not like the answer?

Would a Kryptonian's defense work against Ki/Chi/Qi attacks (they aren't magic, right)? Trying to figure out my strategy for Xianxia jumps.

Couldn't the area just be frequently stormy and always having the storm appear when we have use for one? A properly constant storm would make the area seem like it's a realm of chaos. . .

I think it's more that ultimately it's just never really explained. Probably just something relatively innocuous like use of ice magic to make plants grow great in the snow or greenhouses that Dazh helps out with. Warhammer runs on silliness as much as anything else so sometimes you just have to kind of come up with some justifications and headcanons yourself.

Or perhaps the Stanistas are all built in the areas with fertile soil, with that being the reason why the place is so spread out even though it's a defensive disadvantage.

So what did everyone think of Goku vs Jiren?

Goku finally win? He is the star of the show.

Well, first, you're going to want some kind of 'befriending/romancing inhuman/evil beings' perk. Saya no Uta has two good perks for that, and I believe Nightmare Before Christmas has something where you appear more attractive to grim/creepy/diabolical characters the more scary you are? Secondly, once you've managed to gain her interest, prove yourself to be a competent fighter and schemer, help her advance her goals and plans. Finally, if you really want to woo her, give her the Relics as an engagement present or something. She'll be ecstatic when her most beloved and effective minion/ally gives her the very artefacts she's been looking for for so long, most likely enough (combined with the previous steps) to happily join you on your chain as your villainous waifu.

Since the threads move so quickly, I'm kind of worried that if I wait too long either I'll forget about the issues or the people discussing the topic will have moved on.

The perk was the Talent one for fairies. Someone pointed out that it might be good if you could purchase more than just one talent if you wanted, since there are multiple options, so I had to adjust how I had things set up a little.

As for the drawbacks, someone pointed out that it was strange for me to have drawbacks worth more than +600 CP when you can only get +600 CP tops without the special Forever Neverland drawback. So I I went back and made a bunch of the higher-tier drawbacks +600.

Also, the same person suggested that I change how companions could only use background drawbacks. Now they can pick any drawback as long as it's one that only personally affects them and not the overall setting, since that was the overall objective I had with that original set-up to begin with.

Evil you say... Muppet Treasure Island has a capstone perk that makes evil people like you. They will always find something about to to like, but if you betray them too much it might stop.

How huge are the Hawks of Miska?

Bretty gud.

Every episode makes it look more and more like you could defeat, by befriending, Jiren if you put in the tiniest bit of effort.

Have a test build.

>Jump Whenever - Warhammer Fantasy: Kislev
Race: Ungol
Calling: Cult of Dazh

Perks:
-Horseman (Free)
-Horse Archer (Free)
-Hospitality and Hearth (Free)
-Defiance
-The Old Alliance
-Of Fire and Sun

Items & Allies:
-Kibitka (Free)
-Firebird (Free)
-Hearth
-Koumiss and Kvas
-Arari
-Staff of the Forest (import Wyrd Staff)
-Companions (200 CP)

Drawbacks:
-Glimmers (+100)
-Stormy Weather (+100)
-Punishment by Spirit’s Mercy (+300)

Might ditch the Arari depending on when this jump gets slotted in. Not sure yet.

Still snows fucking constantly canonically and a lot of the art makes stanitsas look totally frozen.

There's a little story in the 2e RP expansion for Kislev where a few mercenaries from the Empire are in a snowstorm, come across a stanitsa and get offered hospitality there. Instead of conserving food the people in there are having this huge feast and when the mercenaries ask what the occasion is the ataman tells them this is just what it's like there. There's a fair few references to the food being good and plentiful and it doesn't make a lot of sense but as it's part of an often nonsensical fantasy setting there are a lot of ways to justify it.

Quite a bit bigger than the biggest mundane eagle but not big enough to ride.

At this rate someone else needs to make a new jump because this one is unusable because of you.

Got to Xenoverse, become a Time Breaker, steal the organization from the two Demon Jobbers, then have you and SSJ3 Time Breaker Bardock go in and gank Frieza and save the day

Attached: 2bacdb2b744e36e80c7cd1ecd0697e53.jpg (867x922, 151K)

I'm very sorry. Is it because of all the updates, or because of something in the jump doc?

Neat!

People tend not to live that long in Warhammer though so (assuming that's the age you chose for this jump alone) I'm probably going to put in something about how the age you choose at least sort of has to make sense. There are some really old hags but even they aren't anything like that old.

Don't be sorry man, the jump is fine. He's just being a whiney little cunt.

I will admit I didn't see an age roll, so I just used my accumulated age as a stand-in.

I'm gonna go ahead and delete this jump from my builds because I don't even want to fuck with this jump any more.

I'm really sorry that I'm messing things up for everyone. I meant to lay off on updates after the last time, but then people brought up new things to change and I wanted to make things better for everyone. I don't plan for many more changes in the future if that helps.

>many more changes
No, you don't need ANY more changes. It's good, just leave it and move one. Just...stop, please.

You probably didn't plan to do any more the last thirty times.

Cut it the fuck out, man.

It's fine man. You don't have to be so perfectionist about the doc. If anyone asks about something just clarify it in the thread, no need to change the doc itself for it.

Could it be that their logistics are just that good? It kind of makes sense when you consider such a sparsely populated country is able to defend it's entire territory from chaos raiders.

Perhaps also eating lots of meat, the large amount of monsters in the north means there must also be lots of prey. Grass might not be able to feed humans but it can feed large herds of wild and domesticated herbivores. With a high meat diet they could rely on hardy crops like potatoes to fill the vegetable potions of their meals. It would also seem like a feast to people from other countries as they need to eat enough to sustain their hard lives and the most plentiful foods would seem like things reserved for feasts to southern peasants who rarely eat good meat.

My internet keeps dropping out so I’m going to sleep. I’ll read through any Kislev related posts tomorrow and put up a slightly updated jump then.

I look forward to the next pointless update a couple of weeks from now.

So, considering his life of being a ruthless killer, and the fact he's never mentioned going to the Kai realm, is it safe to assume Bardock is over in Hell/HIFL? What would he even be doing in the afterlife? Just hanging out and chatting with his old crew?

This is of course assuming that Xenoverse isn't canon, or at least not fucking with the continuity

Attached: 02d9c69d756be11ea4d61d5e02064ffb922029b4_hq.jpg (1024x814, 47K)

Not exactly

Each planet has their own hell, so he's not in the hell you are imagining. Presumably he is in Planet Vegeta's hell.

It's mostly shitposting, CW. The only constructiveness to come out of it is that you should include a changelog when posting.

Attached: arguments.jpg (540x631, 60K)