Tax haven countries for cryptos

Which countries are the best to cash out your criptogainz?
Hard mode: not a third world shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/portugals-ministry-of-finance-wants-to-tax-bitcoin-despite-lack-of-regulations/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Netherlands

Portugal, Italy.

Netherlands 1,2% for over 30k (below that nothing), and 4,x percrnt for over 970k.
Portugal nothing

Germany is also fine as long as you hodl your cryptos one year before cashing out.

So trade your shitcoins for something stable, wait for a year, bam

In Estonia it's technically tax free, as long as you aren't doing it as your only source of income.
The law is rather ambiguous though, had a lawyer look it over and he wasn't a 100% sure either but said that it looks to be tax free.

It depends on where you live and how much you're sitting on.
Tax havens are a good start, go on a holiday and speak to a friendly tax/banking professional in your preferred place to do business.

As a Dane fag this sounds pretty intriguing.

Can any Dutch brothers inform me of how easy it is to get a bank account in Netherlands?

How much do I need to report of my transactions here? (I guess everything is in my wallet somewhere somehow - or do I need to track my exchange stuff too(which is tedious but not difficult)).

But in Germany you still have to pay in the end with your Einkommenssteuer.

But Portugal might end up taxing them ccn.com/portugals-ministry-of-finance-wants-to-tax-bitcoin-despite-lack-of-regulations/

>Netherlands 1,2% for over 30k (below that nothing), and 4,x percrnt for over 970k.
I read it on Veeky Forums that it was actually higher

Not if you hodl over a year, fag

From UAE
0% tax

Yes, even then you idiot. The only tax you're evading by hodling for over a year is the Abgeltungssteuer auf Kapitalerträge of 25% when cashing out. Your overall income will be taxed again.
Please consult a professional accountant before doing silly shit, Brudi. There are more wires to trip over than you think.

wrong.
CGT reduction >1year holding asset, not tax free.

Well then its even worse than in austria, here its free after 1 year of hold

But i assume someone has to pay for mohammeds children

Germany has always been shit with taxes. You taxed the taxing of taxes. Pay out your ass so much you don't even know where everything went. I lose about 60% of my wagecuck income to taxes and insurance. This ain't normal. Fuck this system.

Hong Kong, zero tax on crypto

So it's literally impossible to not pay income tax on your crypto gains if you want your cash on your bank account, right?

I mean, I'd be willing to pay 25 % of it AT MOST.

But 40 % is fucking insane.

no CGT or VAT but income tax applies in HK to crypto,

nah, you pay income tax if your employer pays you in bitcoin as salary. Hong Kong is a tax haven.

You can get away with 0% if you relocate

you can't move anywhere that taxes 0% and that's not a shit hole
also there's an exit tax in Germany

>there's an exit tax in Germany
Can confirm. And it'll fuck you in the ass very unkindly without lube.

Italy (0%)

please explain how, genuinely interested

Fuck this country

you still have to pay income tax

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

For all Germanfags:

Cryptos are taxed as "private Veräußerungsgeschäfte".
Therefore the capital gains tax does not apply for cryptos (the 25%). If you hold your cryptos for under a year, you must pay "Einkommenssteuer" (up to 45% or so, dependent on your income). If you are a NEET, you can cash out 9k EUR tax free per year.

However, if you hold longer than one year, the "Spekulationsfrist" is gone and you can cash out completely tax free.

Read

>However, if you hold longer than one year, the "Spekulationsfrist" is gone and you can cash out completely tax free.

This can't be true

Thailand then Netherlands in that order

New Zealand, bit there is a commie at the wheel, so maybe not for long

Really, Thailand? I'd love to cash out over there. But I heard they do have a CGT.

Tell me about how to cash out over in Thailand.

just googled it and this was only valid for stocks bought before 2009 it seems

NL would still tax you on your worldwide assets which would then include whatever amount you cashed out in Thailand

here in hueland
In reais

no tax if < 45000/month
15% if < 5.000.000/month
17% if 17.000.000/month

What about all the obvious places (Isle of Man, Caymans, British Virgin Islands, etc)?

Portugal. 0% cashing out tax from crypto

only works if you actually live there

this guy knows what he's talking about

>However, if you hold longer than one year, the "Spekulationsfrist" is gone and you can cash out completely tax free.

Dude, no

Income tax is a must

Liechtenstein

not actually true.
>the organization concluded that bitcoiners should declare their earnings, as long as these “by virtue of their habitual nature, constitute a professional or business activity”.
and they obviously didn't specify an official definition of what it means, which means they reserve the right to declare your crypto professional if it goes above a volume or trading frequency

I live in an African shithole but have an EU passport. Do i need to reside there?

i just use salt. if people see that it works everyone will use it.

Are you german? If so, read this
www.finanzgefluester.de/besteuerung-von-kryptowaehrungen/amp/

If not, the user in the other thread tells the same

Italy and Slovenia. They don't tax crypto yet and it's full of btc ATM.
Go for a holiday and do your thing

No. I suggest you read a bit about "private Veräusserungsgeschäfte".

Held over a year -> taxfree

At least for cryptos.

Please cite me a source on Italy not taxing crypto.

Don't cash out in Thailand. They treat CG under PIT with a marginal top rate of 35% IIRC. A Thai tax lawyer I asked also said btc is not VAT-exempt

NZ not tax free. You have to pay on gains st normal income tax rates. IRD about to issue an advisory note on crypto. Rumoured to treat it the same as gold trading.

If Lula wins, expect it to triple. kek Unless you invest in the glorious Petro.

so not a single decent country then?

Estonia have e-residency. Anyone looked into this?

>Estonia
And you can become an e-resident online, set up an LLC online if needed.

We are also currently developing a coin for our country, Estcoin

Italy, crypto is considered foreign currency thus "cashing out" is same as converting some GBP to EUR

i dont have problems with taxes but 30-40% and more? no way

Depends on which country (some african countries got many scammers). And you need a bank account.

Source. Otherwise you are just talking out your ass

Switzerland and Singapore are nice 1st world countries with no capital gains tax. Belgium, New Zealand, and Morocco work too, but those places aren't overflowing with cash like the first two. If you're looking to ex-pat and live like a god in some less developed country then you can go to Belize (speaks English) or Malaysia.

Just be forewarned that the United States has an "exit tax" will they will charge you when you try to expat. Also if you're not looking to expat, and just want to cash out there, so you don't have to pay U.S. taxes, that's not how it works. The IRS will still come after you. There is no escape; SUBMIT GOYIM.

Since this is the best place to ask, does anyone know how Russia taxes crypto?