Where are my Strength Node bretheren?

Where are my Strength Node bretheren?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

14k reporting in
hoping i get the bmw +300k VET from binance competition tomoorrow

I have 10k how much passive income will I make?

hello brother

have you already decided on how many crew you will hire on your megayacht?

i'm thinking about 6 crew 1 captain 6 hookers 2 chefs 1 sommelier and 1 pajeet to scream at

Between this and OMG, my passive income is gonna be cray cray

300k VEN is distributed between multiple winners. Winners are probably gonna get more like 20000 VEN. Still like 60k USD at current prices though.

I wanna join your club but I have a Thunder node :(

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting it

at $25/per around 52k a year. there is a chart floating around somewhere

so by holding 10k ven, i can make 52k a year?

So is this shit mooning today lads?

homie

Ya if Thor Power is that price.

Honestly tho I think it'll be even higher

lol cheeky cunt

In the best case scenario. Probably more like 4-8k a year. Not quite retirement money but enough to fuel whatever hobbies and investments you might have.

TFW only 4.4k rest of my stack hodling ICX til mainnet.

Oh trust me, once this project lifts off it will be a Top 5 crypto. THOR will be at least 25% of VET/VEN value, I am guessing at least 50 USD

I think VEN will be a top 5 crypto too.

I haven't seen any evidence for THOR being 25% of VEN value. My gut says more like 10%.

I dont think it will be like NEO GAS (35-40%). But because of the high burn rate of THOR and their big partners (= much THOR needed) I think at least 20% is plausible. But hell, I would be okay with 10% too.

17k reporting in

only cost me $5500 too

i've got 17k. am i going to quit my job?

The coin looks nice but I am not buying at an ATH
Dip when?

>tfw only 2500 ven

i bought at an all time high at 4k, 6k, 10k, 15k, 17k, 22k, and 23k and i'm up two years of pay

LOL
Just wait a week bro, I'm sure it'll be down 30%...

yesterday it was at 3,50+

Daily Reminder 1 Strength node is all you need to Retire in 2-3 years just hodl. Fortune 500 companies doing ICOs and Dapps on Vechain they will pay 100 million to get an Authority node without blinking an eye if they can even get one that is.

Dip between 7 to 11 AM EST today.

When the news isn't what people expected, weak hands/daytraders will sell their stacks. By midday the hype machine will be churning back up towards VEN's eventual price of $15 end of January.

What was the time for announcement?

7 EST

Thanks m8

Thanks. So it's in 1.5 hours away. Fucking shit. Bought yesterday at 21.7k sats and now I'm not sure if I shouls sell and buy back from the dip.. it's like 9 out of 10 that the huge hype for announcement etc. is making people disappointed and coin to dip. Okay, when they released THOR I was excepting bigger dip but it actually stayed almost same after couple of hours. Ofc it dipped something like 17k->14k but balanced to 16k. Pretty good.

If it does dip, it'll be very brief

I've been buying ATHs for the last 2 weeks. up $30k now. bought some more yesterday at 0.000228

same here bro, patience is running low watching everything else moon but we will have our day soon enough