What do 40k worlds do when birth rates start stagnating?

What do 40k worlds do when birth rates start stagnating?
Are there state mandated waifus?

Attached: extreme heresy.jpg (828x547, 297K)

Birth rates never stagnate because for 99% of the Imperium the only recreational activity available is sex in the missionary position with the lumensconces off for the purpose of procreation.

If you wanted us to post cute Slaaneshi daemons you could have just said so.

Attached: 1521059547425.jpg (714x1000, 742K)

Humans fuck like rabbits in 40k to keep up birth rates to replace the fallen imperial guard. The majority of citizens are married and incentivized by social pressures and government tax cuts for married couples and parents to make loads of babies so I guess its pretty pure love.

Unless you're a Krieger. In which you just jack off into a bottle of Jagermeister and toss it into a giant toxin filled vat

>the only recreational activity
>for the purpose of procreation.

Attached: 9e2.jpg (572x303, 123K)

Round up a ton of people from a local Hiveworld, stuff em all in a ship, dump them on their new home and done.

Yes, they procreate for recreation
Is that not immediately obvious?

start breeding with the eldar

Wouldn't that be bestiality?

probably

Only for the eldar

No, even though theyre xenos the imperium recognises eldar as sentient beings not beasts

On an imperial world, the birth rate decreases a week after the very last human has been killed.

Guilliman no.

Shoo shoo, smurf.

Attached: 1450020197124.jpg (513x391, 80K)

Guilliman YES

Not you too Yvraine.

Attached: 800px-YvraineMeshi.jpg (800x520, 65K)

I believe women of Krieg still have loads of children

so they're fair game

Doesn't that just mean you shouldn't eat them unless you're out of rations?

Elfs taste good.

Attached: Npc_ghoulmale_gaichu.png (212x278, 231K)

I'm fairly sure there are no female Kriegers. It's just an endless factory line of semi-clones.

>Are there state mandated waifus?
No, they just harvest the genetical material of approved untainted males and pump the pure mutation-free women full of it. Sex and relationship take too long and are unproductive.