>35
>Still a kissless virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ll kiss you for some of them sweet bitcorns.

I dont believe you.

Have you made an attempt to get yourself out there since 30? I mean... Do you do anything social, have you made any moves on any women, etc etc for the past 5 years?

Give me one million in BTC and I can make you a Chad stud who fucks local hot roasties like it’s nothing.

just b urself

1JZM6hSLr8xZz2uTyKhLsEiJD7oZhLTqT6

this thread is going to be nothing but begging pajeets, isn't it?

If that's really your cryptofolio, then it's a tragedy you haven't hired the finest prostitutes the world has to offer to de kissless virginize you, and I have little sympathy.

Although sympathy, like kisses, can be bought.

I'll be your first time opie

Hope you're okay with ungroomed men

0x914d3eAb1494570C84A5900a8475b515AbE2e9bf

;)

Don’t listen to this guy Instead give me the million and I can show you how to get 100’s of hot singles in your are with this one weird trick that doctors hate.

You are on the way to realization that money does, in fact, no equal happiness.

What are your options OP? If you could be frank with yourself you would firstly realize that you do not need to be glued to a screen to maintain a comfy future financially.

You need to figure out how to complement your life even with lots of gold.

As the son of an alcoholic, rich father I know a lot of these pitfalls.

Nothing is too late btw. We can talk about this

OP if I was you I'd cash out a bit, have fun, go on holiday. Catch some rays, smoke some shit, go scuba diving, explore. You don't need to work ever again with this much cash.

Have fun you rich fucker.

OP, what you need is to get rid of some of those ether, you have too many. Once you do, you'll feel light and 100% not be a kissless virgin

Nice LARP

MODS, ban the beggars as you promised.

>35
>larping

OP they don't believe you. Send me 1 ETH and I'll vouch for you.

0x9087C10aFCb5834A4A88430f84b309a55561D677

I know that feel OP

Pls send me
0x677447ufhhfhsbdhfaggotsergaywillleavelinkandurmumwilldieinhersleepifudontrespond74223hfhhdhdhf

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits..

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

OP, is this portfolio real? amazing.

wow im 18 just started i have nothing :-( help me just a small amount off lite coin? ill pass it forward if i make :-) LYao9rpQrFvxuiq8mCLgHfDLfnc6vLsV4u

crypto is the financial beta uprising.

all these NEETs making ridiculous bank with the added bonus of 0 experience in the real world.

i am a 30 y/o khv and i would say my social life truly ended after the age of 14. the normie struggle is for financial success, but that has always come easily to me. my struggle is for what comes easily to normies.

im a fucking alien bros

those damn LINK presalers. they can't keep getting away with it!!

you have 1btc lmao, most people have more than that in there bank accounts as disposable income

Take a good look at the people posting in this thread and realize that you are sharing the board with them. They are the ones that shill you shitcoins, they are the ones causing FUD, they are the ones giving out financial and life advice.

please sir im poor 13ZcpNq31uqCHo4cB3tU1uyi1rn7ZaXWkT

If youre not LARPing, congratz OP.

are you blind

Please someone send me some lite coin i have nothing i need help ;-( LYao9rpQrFvxuiq8mCLgHfDLfnc6vLsV4u

>all these giant fucking faggots begging
go kill yourselves holy SHIT

As crazy as this is going to sound, giving to others and donating to charity. Seeing the money that doesnt make you happy make someone crazily happy could be what you need.

If you feel like donating here is my ETH address: 0xc0a1495601925145327 4c66f09e33a2d2ececfb3

Good luck mate hope you find happiness

jump off a tall building retard

Its a fake, retards

ban this pajeet

This is obviously a LARP.

/killthread

fake and gay

except the virgin part.

faggot.

fucking cucked shameless braindead pajeets...do it yourself

What would you prefer? The insane wealth you have now, or a loving wife, beautiful kids and a mediocre but stable job that you hate, but have good coworkers you enjoy being around?