750 billion market cap

Anyone else feeling bad as they see that number climb?

Every time I see it move north, I'm reminded that the poppening is one step closer, and I still haven't made it

Pls just give me one more year

I’m sad we’re only going to see about 6 months the way the market is growing :/

Can someone explain what is wrong with a growing market cap?

Internet bubbles popped at 3 trillion, crypto will pop at about double that

250 Billion you mean? nah it go to a trillion and it would be a blip on the radar for global currency markets. Most sovereign currencies are above that.

Most coins are absolutely useless and won't exist in a few years time, and yet people are throwing hundreds of billions of dollars into them. 99% of the people out there have no idea what they're investing in, they just FOMO in.

A lot of people are going to be JUSTed into the depths of hell once the mega money dumps absolutely everything on them. This will kick off an absolutely gigantic panic sell that will crash the market similar to the dot com bubble.

The market won't die, but a fuckload of money will leave for a long time.

Poppening ain’t happening for 3+ years niglet when we’re near 10 trillion market cap. You’re gonna make it user.

We went from 18 billion to 600 billion in 2017. I don't think we have that much time

Hundreds of billions are nothing in the grand scheme of things user. It's a global market.

People make the mistake of thinking there is actually 700 billion in cash that went into this market. The truth is probably less than a tenth of that. Maybe even a lot less. If little basement dwellers all over the world are making hundreds of grands a piece, where do you think those hundreds of grands came from? The truth is they do not exist. 90% will never be able to cash out. Which means 90% of what you think you own, you do not actually own. Unless you are quick to cash out before Chad does, when he has had enough fun holding his bags.

Thanks. But not sure what it has to do with what I said.

>Every time I see it move north, I'm reminded that the poppening is one step closer, and I still haven't made it

OP, if you think this will all "pop", then you don't understand crypto and don't deserve to "make it". I am in crypto since 2013, and what I can say is that it wasn't that easy back then to make big money on crypto...it only looks easy. There were no hardware wallets, exchanges could be hacked at any time, urge to sell was high, etc. etc.

Now is the best time ever and you guys are weeping. Man up and do your work OP, there were no better times than now to "make it".

>most
maybe 5 on CMC will survive. Verge, tron will be 0 cents.

Why are your assumptions on Tron so gloomy?

It's barely started.

I see a huge correction at 1trillion desu

Ha! Amen!

The popening could be tommorow.

It could be next week.

Just enjoy the ride, we will all make it at the long term.

This. You can manipulate the price of coins for pennies if they're just on binance.

Exactly why. It's not a real project. Ethereum will survive. Some of it's tokens (BAT for example) will survive. I'm not so sure bitcoin will even survive, except maybe as a store of value. It's like vitalik said, the hype has exceeded the technology. 99% of the projects are vaporware.

I feel you user. We have a lot less time than people think.

not going to happen until 2019-20

market cap is going to be at least 5 trillion

crypto mkt cap is starting to moon but ripple is going to be dumped in two tweeks and that will scare normies

People will see the redundant coins for what their worth (Bcore, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Dash, bitcoin gold, etc. ) and get out.

The XRP bubble will pop without dragging down the market like Bitcoin.

There's a lot of ways to bring the market cap down without triggering a crash.

You are wrong
XRP is exactly the one that isnt going to crash

Exact same
Real figure is below that because of all those lost btc
And the first coin to pop is probably going to be ripple

>MY MARKET IS GOING TO POP AT SUB ONE TRILLION
Are you
just
fucking
STUPID?
DOTCOM DIDNT POP UNTIL 20T
LONG RIDE AHEAD