Space Nagash

What the hell is Games Workshop thinking trying to develop characters in 40K when they know we only want Space Nagash

Attached: Age_Nagash.jpg (1300x919, 245K)

>nuGW
>relevant villains that’s not Chaos

>a being
>that can 1v4 chaos gods
>implying GW would do that
He's too cool for 40k

Only if we also get Space Settra too.

Attached: settra does not bow.jpg (900x483, 99K)

>Settra being leveled with Nagash
I mean I get your pain Tombfag but I'm sorry, you know he's a bitter powerlet compared to nagash.

Attached: khemritv2.png (480x360, 180K)

>be settra
>get offered a place as a mortarch by the guy who gave you eternal life and created undead
>sperg out like a retard you are
>get btfo

Settra rules? More like Settra sucks dick for living lmao!

Attached: Arkhan.png (281x725, 533K)

>Settra does not serve
Literally killed his kids to please the gods

>Supreme Necromancer
Thought the gods were only there to limit the power of mortal men so kills them.

hmmmmmmmm

I hope the lost primarch is like him

Soon

Attached: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (400x513, 26K)

The real question is wth was GW Thinking in the latest AoS campaign chapter.

>LOL Sigmar literally has a time cannon now that can rewind battles so he does not fuck them up and we are gonna shoot it at a Khorne deathstar.

>who gave you eternal life
nigga, no one asked Nagash to sperg out after he was rejected as the king of khemri for being a NEET

so long as you're in the realm of fire the time gun works yes

also, stay mad Korghos.

Attached: The Battle Of The Khorne Star.gif (767x1363, 5.62M)

Yeah in the relm of fire, but still, GW just gave sigmar a quick load cannon. If that is not proof GW does not give a shit about the lore, nothing is.

>tfw I was playing Vermintide today and thinking maybe there's hope for AoS lore and that with time and development they can make something interesting and recapture some of Warhammer's feel.

Well my hopes for a soft revival are out. Guess I'll just have to live in the realm of vidya

you never know, maybe if they can move azyr into range of the time gun they can shoot the core of the world that was and rewind time back to when the old world existed!

Attached: Its All Progressing Just As Planned.jpg (453x695, 97K)

The time cannon also brought forth a void in Shyish that is literally consuming time. It's not something to be used after this.

Would the Silent King work as Space Nagash?

He's Space Settra+Khatep. Space Nagash would be the C'tan

But even then the C'tan don't compare to the unyielding power of Nagash. The Necrons really need someone like Nagash to revitalize them, as much as they can be revitalized.

>"Return the Slab"

Nagash is too competent to be compared to necrons

fuck NO
Szarekh is a total wuss, his defining traits are that he's excessively sentimental, compassionate, reasonable, regretful and indecisive. And also gullible or easily pressured into doing stupid shit. All of his choices are dictated either by shame or by a sense of responsibility.

And everything we've seen written by him reads like emo poetry. Always mourning and moaning and lamenting and whining about stuff.

The other necrons don't whine about losing their souls, they either don't give a shit, or ask their crypteks to figure out how to become mortal again.

Szarekh is the guy who wants to unite the necrons, the eldar and the imperium against the tyranids. What a fucking pussy.

Attached: Minnie Mad.jpg (376x273, 104K)

the closest thing would be Imotekh, but he doesn't have Nagash's stature or extensive background or relevancy.

Nagash invented modern necromancy and is practically a god and also the boss of most undead and intervened in the fluff a dozen times.

Imotekh is just some warlord who's really good at strategy and really megalomaniacal, he didn't come up with anything.

Szeras is the guy who invented necrons and he's just working as a mercenary nowadays, nothing fancy

I think Orikan is the one who has the most potential: he's trying to become a C'tan and has succeeded for short periods of time, and also has time travel powers. The problem is that they never do anything interesting with him as a character. If he somehow managed to become a C'tan permanently and use his time travel powers to alter history, he could conceivably take over the whole necrontyr empire.

If there's one guy who COULD be 40k Nagash it's Orikan.

Attached: m2450291a_99800110016_OrikanDiviner02_445x319.jpg (444x319, 20K)