mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

Attached: 1521218705929.jpg (1417x800, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGkdcpTY1QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1rd for chaos

3rd for inquisiton btfo of chaos in 8th

biotits

Attached: 1517769294972.jpg (1050x1146, 1.55M)

Krieg is awesome.

Attached: Krieg_Soldat.jpg (441x1087, 132K)

Is there a dark eldar player that mostly win their games around here ? If so Id like some advices. Don't tell me "transport and dark lances " because I always run that and lose. There must be something else. Non dark eldar player need not apply.

xth for cyberdemon armiger

Attached: JPEG_20180318_061912.jpg (2992x4000, 1.68M)

Huh, turns out the Tidewall Shieldline got a tiny buff in the codex: the reflect result is now on an unmodified 6.
Still pricey in points, but not straight garbage anymore. It could have a comfortable place in casual mid-size games.

Attached: Buffedwall.png (792x218, 87K)

He looks all kinds of fucked up, its perfect

So Tau have seen the warp.
Chaos Tau when?

Aren't most tits biotits?

Now.

Attached: 1519943757502.png (893x588, 107K)

What was it before?

Transports and Dark Lances, only Kabal units in venoms for the -1 to hit. 4 Venoms with 5x Kabalite Trueborn with 4x Blasters. Ravagers and Scourges to fill it out with long range snipes.

Know your local meta, if it's mostly anti-horde obviously don't bring as many blasters or lances. All other units besides Kabal units are falling flat right now until the codex comes out and hopefully fixes them.

Attached: 4e94b392b792318c628c031418554542.png (157x144, 61K)

They're still largely immune to it shame about those gue'vesa and kroot however

are you the blood angels guy

hers are configurable because shes a tyranid.

Attached: 1517013664628.png (580x723, 227K)

>Either they get destroyed first turn by lascanon
Run multiple Venoms/Raiders
>they get charged from deep strike and destroyed because no save.
screens

Codex will hopefully sort things out

I don't have that many venoms unfortunately.

Any AP would prevent you from rolling a 6
Since retardo Geedubs decided "on a roll of X" rules happen after modifiers.
a roll of 6 with AP-1 becomes a 5.

Which is coincidentally why plasma overcharge sucks ass against -1 to hit armies.

Configurable how?

Tried to run Tantalus with scourges and trueborn 2 days ago and it got blown up even before I could play it. The rest was 1 reaper 1 raider and 2 venom with troops and it got blown up very easily.

with biomass ya dummy

Attached: 1518391506692.png (1260x1260, 917K)

How can/should I make ranged RG list?

Attached: IMG_0008.jpg (700x565, 156K)

What kind of loadout/s do you think will form the meta or are better suited for the Coldstar?

Quad fusion, high-burst/tri fusion, shield trie fusion...?

Attached: Army_Air_Corps_Apache_Helicopter_Pilot_Prepares_forTake_Off_MOD_45154502.jpg (3600x2400, 1.03M)

What armies are you playing?

i was thinking about buying a basic non-gw tape measure but then i noticed that gw's tape measure is pretty cheap. does it last long or does it get fucked quickly?

So, am slightly stuck with some loadouts based on what I already own (for example I only have 1 of each pathfinder drone because that's what you get in 1 box of pathfinders, and the pathfinder loadouts themselves are based on originally running the squad as a 10 hence only 3 special guns in total) but how does this look for a small tau force? Only things I don't own yet are the breachers and turret. And yes, I do have a slight fetish for rail weaponry, thank you for noticing.

>Tau empire, Sa'cea sept, Battalion detachment

>HQ
Fireblade (markerlight) - 42
(Warlord: though unity, devastation)

Fireblade (markerlight) - 42
(Relic: grav inhibitor field)

>Troops
6x FW Strike team (support turret with missile pod) - 66
5x FW Strike team - 35

5x FW Strike team - 35
5x FW Strike team - 35

5x FW Breacher team - 35
5x FW Breacher team - 35
Devilfish (burst cannon, 2x gun drone) - 112

>Elites
3x Stealth suits (2 with burst cannon & ATS, 1 with fusion gun & drone controller) - 146
2x Marker drone - 20

>Fast attack
5x Pathfinders (1 rail rifle) - 54
Pulse accelerator drone & grav-inhibitor drone - 16

5x Pathfinders (2 rail rifle) - 68

>Heavy support
1x Hammerhead gunship (railgun, 2x burst cannon) - 154

1x Broadside battlesuit shas'vre (heavy rail rifle, 2x plasma rifle, shield generator) - 125

>Total - 1000 points

Should be fairly self explanatory, but basically each fireblade babysits 2 strike teams each, while both breacher teams go in the devilfish - units are split up to maximise Sa'Cea rerolls.

Attached: Sa'cea_Sept_Symbol.png (256x256, 9K)

Attached: 1519402387006.gif (176x199, 175K)

Quad Fusion will be the most common but I'm going HOBC+SG+2FB

A reminder that there are no rodents of unusual size in 40k. There may be abhumans with rodent like qualities, but a race of xenos rat men with their own technology is completely heretical.

Did you mean playing against ? I was playing against death guard and not expecting the other guy to fill in 2 predators with 4 lascanon each. I saw him play and it was mostly drones demon Prince and cultist. I had never seen his predators.

3 shots and 3 failed saves. He got 15 wounds out of it. The last wounds were dealt from a drone.

giant rats and slimes belong to shitty fantasy

Some agents of the swarm are more subtle.
Though still not very subtle.

Attached: GSCB.jpg (820x620, 222K)

Rate the signature systems in the Tau codex. Which one are the best? Which ones are the worst?

How baller is the Supernova Launcher? 8 points for that beast seems almost like an auto-include.

ive got a start collecting box, commander box, and ghostkeel box i need to unload, guessing since the new codex is coming out right now is a good time, how easy is ebay to sell on? ive only used it once like 5 years ago.

this is both terrifying and turns me on in ways I can't quite explain.

Attached: When you see that fugly girl.gif (480x270, 760K)

Best? Shield Generator is dirt cheap now and very nice on most suits. Multi-tracker is absolute garbage on the otherhand

What about the new relics?

I laugh my ass off if GW actually did this.

>awesome tier
Onager Gauntlet.
>"not a motherfucking onager gauntlet" tier
Everything else.

Shield generator is good. ATS will not be as common as before now. Multi-tracker is crap. Counterfire Defense system is great with T'au sept tenet.

I just want to know if there are dark eldar player that win their games around here. Is this even possible without codex?

>Did you mean playing against ?
yeah, my bad

Sounds like they just had a list well tailored to beat yours. If you expect to go up against them repeatedly, I guess there are two main things I'd try

1) Spreading out into multiple venoms instead of a few raiders

2) Tying up that Pred or whatever other heavy weapons are troubling you. Depending on your board size, Reavers or Hellions might be good for this; I prefer Reavers as they're pretty bulky when on Painbringer (for Dark Eldar at least). Alternately, a budget squad of Scourges is only 70 points. If they can deep strike and tie the Pred up for just a turn, that gives you time to bring all your dark lances to bear. Not perfect, but its an option.

I wish the Ecclesiarchy got a bit more of attention.
In a way, I miss the mid-2000s, when the clergy and the Inquisition were much more talked about in the lore.

Attached: Redemptor_Kyrinov.jpg (605x835, 235K)

I'm actually not sure why people are sucking off dark lances so much. If you're facing marines, for example, blasters are barely better than shredders unless you're facing primaris or terminators. They're good, I love them, we have sweet fuck all else, but disintegrator cannons are what I'd like more of.

He's not kidding, though. Venoms are much more survivable than Raiders and Tantaluses, especially considering their smaller transport capacities. You can't afford to have big 'shoot me!' signs when bolters can bring the damn things down.

>I'm actually not sure why people are sucking off dark lances so much.

Yeah, you hit diminishing returns with dark lances pretty early. Blasters are better to spam, but you're right it'd be great to have more disintegrator options.

Question was about signatures, not support

'ow far wayz me codex boss?

wasnt gw gonna release some sort of faq soon? where is it? did i miss it?

Probably after the Necron and Dark Eldar ones.

He said signature systems, aka Relics, not support systems.

For support-ish systems:

Dogshit
>Seismic
>-1 Ld
>Ethereal
>Sa'cea -2 to charge distance

Good but specific to sept and loadout
>JSJ
>-1 to hit

Auto-include
>Neurochip

Guns

Dogshit
>Sa'cea rifle, still 1-2 shots

Situational but fun
>Vior'la flamer
>Onager gauntlet
>Fusion blades

Auto-include
>Supernova Launcher

You'll just whine about it anyway.

I meant dark light, so dark lances and blasters. You just can't approach the kind of shootiness everyone will get vs dark eldar. You're looking at 2 trueborn squads in venoms with blasters to wipe out 1 squad of marines (pretty much any flavour, so that's nice), for the cost of primaris units in rhinos with weapons that cost as much as a tac.

I mostly win by outplaying my opponent, there isn't a magic unit you can take to win the game as Dark Eldar. If you wanted to alleviate some of the need for skill, bring in a farseer (for doom/smite) and a spiritseer (for protect jinx and smite) to crack those tough units and give your poison rerolls to wound and -1ap. Likewise take a flyerwing of 3 razorwing jetfighters (or a hemlock for jinx).
I usually take 10 mandrakes 10 scourges 3 razorwings 2 ravager 1 reaper and the rest is archons and kabalites in venoms. Mandrakes drop to lock down/blast some things and scourges alpha strike something big, venoms fly around dropping dudes off for objectives or crashing into people to lock them up.

How big a table do you need before you can safely run a flyer wing?

If you actually get a turn off with the Tantalus it's noice, otherwise I can't run mine at the moment.

>Supernova Launcher

How good is it? Would it work better with a Coldstar or a normal Crisis suit?

First time collector here, this is my first vehicle after doing two shitty skitarii. Gotta do the gun/claws/corrections and put some highlights and then I'm good

Attached: 29315297_10160272524550615_5280423163832827904_o.jpg (1440x742, 126K)

POST THE LAST THING YOU PAINTED

Attached: 29366123_10160114895445156_2279668461516639648_n.jpg (960x720, 117K)

I've won most of my games except the cheesiest of players

Attached: 29340044_10160272524970615_7476137473500774400_o.jpg (1440x742, 143K)

Same here

Attached: NsYH7NS.jpg (1000x750, 112K)

Normal table size? 6'×4'.

I win games regularly but i play straight coven on foot (no talos/cronos)

Routinely spank ork horde & non competitive guard lists

Recently went to a tournament and got absolutely wrecked though so take what I'm saying with a pinch of salt.

What i will say is you need more spam, pick a strategy and absolutely SPAM IT!!

The airburst is 8 points a pop so it's dirt cheap and it can pump out a good amount of pain. I'm taking a Coldstar because I want the speed, so it's the perfect complement for a shield gen and 2 fusion blasters considering I can't take CiBs. gives you a nice TEQ and anti-walker weapon. with the movement, it gives you an effective 58" range and doesn't need LoS.

I was originally going for the Vior'la flamer but the airburst is literally better in every way aside from overwatch.

No I'm embarrassed, im gonna strip her and repaint.

What army do you guys think he would play and how well would he paint it?

Attached: 967A85CF-2176-44FF-8E74-1B2B92FC79F0.jpg (517x599, 106K)

how the fuck 20" move+ 20" advance is fair

Uncensored?

Pretty nice my man, I think it could do with a wash or two to fill in some of the details

I did an earthshade over the red and the grey, should I do another one? It looks darker in real life compared to the pictures

Sisters of Battle, obviously. And it would be painted like cancer and unicorn barf.

hot off the presses

Attached: GKK.jpg (1300x590, 235K)

As cheesy as I can make it, not holding back my punches any more and getting roflstomped

super heavy aux, battalion, vanguard and spearhead detachments

2000pt Ultramarines 11CP

>Roboute Guilliman

>Jump Captain w/ TH and Sanctic Halo, Lieutenant w/ Teeth of Terra and a MC boltgun, Techmarine on a bike, Chronus inna Lasback

>3x min Intercessors w/ aux grenade launcher

>min Sternguard w/ SI boltguns and maul

>Venerable Dread w/ twin lascannon

>Venerable Dread w/ asscannon

>2x Predator w/ pred cannon and Hbolters

>Predator w/ quad lascannons

Any suggestions for improvements?

i like the orange on the klaw. how did you do it?

After several unfortunate incidents like those pictured here, the Commissariat released a jaunty tune for troopers to sing that would hopefully discourage them from engaging in such activities. They choose the tune from an old Terran children's song, a recording of which can be found here: youtube.com/watch?v=ZGkdcpTY1QI

Don't have sex with a Carnifex
No you can't get sexy with a Carnifex
Not to be too crass but don't tap that ass
She's imagining assimilating biomass

Don't have sex with a Carnifex
Oh it's really simple not at all complex
Turn around, move your feet
Shoot your gun, sound retreat
Bang your ex but don't have sex with Mrs Carnifex

>It looks darker in real life compared to the pictures

Yeah, sometimes they look different in pictures than in real life. They just look a little homogeneous in the picture, but if you're washed them and it looks good in person, all good

What gray paint is the colour of the Kor'tal Sept?

What would the different Primarchs be like to play against on the tabletop?

>Lorgar
>Always prefers Narrative play above anything else and writers beautiful fluff for it. Ultimate CAACfag, because he doesn't care how good or bad his units are

>Horus
>WAACfag, yet still manages to be the ultimate bro. Very friendly to beginners.

I like it. the treads need to be darker though, they wouldnt be as prestine looking as the top part even brand new

Post a picture of it?

Would Skitarii or anyone from the Adeptus Mechanicus enjoy being hugged?

Or would they just go into a screeching fit for touching them?

Black undercoat
Thin coat of Wild Rider Red
Drybrush with Troll Slayer Orange
Highlight with Flash Git Yellow
Wash everything liberally with Carroburg Crimson

I was expecting the Crimson to make it come out a little darker than it did, but its alright.

The Kor'tal one.

Attached: Septs.png (446x909, 532K)

How to deal with culexus + sisters of silence in a custodes list if you play not super cheesy Ynarri? I'm thinking a farseer next to dark reapers to snipe the culexus as he lands with forewarned stratagem but the modifiers to smite and spell casting will still be strong from the sisters.

That looks like a fairly standard mid-grey. Work up to Dawnstone basically

Attached: 1502189457921.png (1462x877, 788K)

Whats minimum size table i need for dark imperium?

Is there any reason to take an Commander in Enforcer suit instead of Coldstar? Coldstar is just better but costs more, so as long as you're not short on points why wouldn't you take it?

So how are Enlightened, anons? Did you see them get any play?

4x4

friendly reminder that SURESTRIKE DID NOTHING WRONG

>Roboute
>Autistically declares every possible move he could make and its consequences, taking 20-30 minutes before finally doing his first move anyway.

Anything smaller will suck major ass in any type of play anyway.

I'd feel ripped off if t''''''au get the best thing of units.

>Dorn and Pert
>Minmaxed WAACfags, both think the other guy is the one in the wrong

>Angron
>Plays Orks

>Vulkan
>Gives you advice on how to play against him, strives to make the match fair