XLM general thread

Going for the top 5 Edition

another day another moon feels fucking goodman

more like another sideways movement

i'll be enjoying pumps in literally every other coin while you hold XLM hoping for a 10% pump that won't be coming :)

wtf are you talking about lol

look at the charts you fucking idiot.It's been mooning every single day.

HHAHAHAAH being this stupid

No moon so far today.

Mooning when, bro?

is the moon mission over? should i buy in now or am i too late

Buy now whilst it's under .90 and hold for a little.

Depends how quick you want to make gains and how weak your hands are

what do you reckon its floor is rn?

XLM is going on a head to head fight with XRP and will be at $5 soon this is your last chance under $1. I’m not even memeing

This is a $10 coin, easy.

It's a little late, it MAYBE could still hit $2 but I stopped buying in after it hit $.40

I know im late, but if it could make it to 1.25-1.5 id consider it a huge success.

I fucked up so bad yesterday.
Thought trx was going to go down at 9 cents, no fucking reason for it to go up nonstop.
So I cash out and I threw my whole trx funds into xlm since it was surging at the moment.

After I bought some it drops 20% and trx has been going up nonstop.
Jesus fucking christ, release me of these bags, make it moon again so I can wait for the nonexistential trx drop.

It's funny because neither this coin or Ripple should be worth more than a few cents based on their utility and yet they are getting pumped to the moon because someone read an article or saw it on tv. Based on the burn rate it would take over a thousand years or more to burn through the coins and in the case of Stellar being inflationary even moreso lol

Considering chasing the TRX pump since this is moving sideways then going back into XLM

thoughts?

I would kms after that, srsly

Crossed my mind, I had 100k trx at 0.02.

There’s no reason to chase pumps when XLM could go over $1 at any moment. I made the same mistake on New Years trying to chase a ZRX pump and lost out on 20k XLM. Still have over 200k though...

I missed out on trx because a withdrawal got fucking delayed. Was planning to go all in.

woke up, checked charts, cried, went back to sleep

Guys let the cosmonauts refuel. Today we’re going to another galaxy. Starts at 2pm gmt

Here's hoping XLM hits a dollar again today. I just don't see the same momentum right now like I did the last few days. Maybe at the end of the week the floor will be $1?

Just hold until 7th, that's when they have conference in Singapore.