MOVE YOU FAGGOT

MOVE YOU FAGGOT

thinking of selling desu this shit isn't going anywhere

face it, this piece of shit isnt going anywhere

I SACRIFICE LISK TO KEK, MOVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT TO $10 TODAY

Network was down for hours due to forking and people want this thing to pump. Crazy.

Can you impatient niggers wait more than a couple days?

Aren't they doing some event with Amazon and Google soon?

ark went from #20 to #45 at this pace it will fall of the top 100 before summer lmao

That forking was caused by ONE delegates payment script. lol wtf. It is a shit coin with a shiny wallet. Get off that ship while you can. its a trap.

Have to hodl for 4 more months to be tax free on the gains. Might as well neck myself.

I was an arkie with 5K ark. Since I sold last week I more than tripled my money and this shit is still in the same place.

It's a good project but it's not going anywhere soon. Might come back but probably not.

pls info on this. im so close to selling this shit coin.

This.

hodling shitcoins 1 year to be taxfree is a meme
trade the fuck out of shitcoins until u have mad gains then trade it for ETH/BTC and hold these for a year chances are the ETH will then still double lmao

This. Made about 30% for the time I held it but I sold it and I couldn’t be happier

Bought a substantial amount at near ICO price so I might as well hold out for a few more months and be completely tax free on that.

Holding enough other shitcoins anyway but ofc I would rather throw all the money I made from Ark behind sth. that is actually moving now.

lets see
ark is a fork of lisk and it already solved the delegate cartell problems and will do pretty much everything that lisk does or already does it
LISK price 20$
ARK barely 6$
lmao nobody cares about the tech its all about fancy marketing and partnerships

IVE BEEN HOLDING THIS GOD FORSAKEN TURD OF 7 MONTHS NOW. IF IT DOESNT GO TO $10 NOW THERES GONNA BE PROBLEMS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

or sell that shit make massive gains elsewhere and eat the tax like it was poorfag money. shit bitch you want to stay poor then hold those ark bags.

I only started the game in July 2017 but fell for the "good project" and "hodl" meme. I could've made so much more if I didn't get stuck with some coins for months (ark included).

Not the case anymore though. I'm going where the money is going and riding that shit hard.

Never fucking hodl a goddamn thing, GET IN, WATCH THAT SHIT LIKE A FUCKING HAWK, AND SELL. FUCK THESE NIGGAS WITH THEIR ASPIRATIONS YOU OUT HERE TO MAKE MONEY.

Can’t believe I’m still holding this shit like a dumb fucking idiot. I have become truly deluded.

guess you will stay poor. or fucken sell already.

>network can crash where you can't access your wallet.
You're not deluded, you're just dumb.

I just sold 450 ark (all my stack) yesterday for fun.

Already up.

Started losing faith when I saw that there was no point in holding ark except for hoarding. The passive income is the one thing holding the market cap together.

>hoarding
Yeah, it's actually pretty dumb. It just consolidates the big wallets. I'm happy to be back into BTC PoW.

What did you guys sell your ark for? Looking to sell 50% for something that moves.

WHY DO YOU GO DOWN WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOING UP WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUN and LINK.

if you think bitcoins PoW is better than what ark has right now youre even more retarded than the ark bagholders

so glad i dumped my ark bags and got on the stellar moon last week, honestly fuck this shitcoin i could have made so much fucking money if i had sold it 3 months ago

trade mine for ENJ :D Join me on the ENJ Train faggots

Weren't you earlier saying "no one cares about tech"? Hilarious seeing that ARK cant even hold a network (and it's not a lot of coding to change a voting system, lol)

SOMEONE GO TO MIAMI AND TELL THOSE POTHEADS TO START MARKETING THEIR SHITCOIN OR ELSE ITS GOIN NOWHERE ILL DUMP MY BAGS I SWEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw fell for the Ark meme

sold my ark for icx and fun and now im bathing in money ark is dead senpai get out there is still not even a product here.

Hate to say it desu, but it'll likely end up being on one of the causualties of 2018.