Raiblocks will crash hard

So we all know, that one most likely very lonely guy in his moms basement whipped up this thing called RaiBlocks, which apparently is fee-less and suppa fast right, and that no one is actually using it, but that's besides the point.

Now, it has been pumping like crazy, and I believe by now it has 100x'd, even though it has only been trading on Satoshi awful shit exchanges, that shouldn't exist in the first place right? Right.

Now, here's the fun part:

Until now, you haven't been able to cash out of XRB via fiat, that is until it comes to Binance...

Well, what will most definitely happen is that all the right people, meaning the 1 developer of RaiBlocks, and a few insider whales have orchestrated all of this from the start, after they saw the medioric rise of IOTA, which is another fake shite coin with no actual purpose or working product, but is exactly like XRB.

So now, they figured, lets get everyone pumped, so they started hiring paid shills to hit the internet hard, especially the Cryptocurrency sub-Reddit, and paid a bunch of dirty Youtubers as well, including everyone's darling DataDash to speak positively about their shitcoin.

All the while knowing, that they will get this thing to pump crazy. Then, they were simply biding their time, until it was popular enough to get on the coveted Binance coin of the month train, and knew that because of it was now so popular, that it will most definitely win.

And the endgame has begun. The 1 developer, and insider traders, most likely employees and the creator of Binance are salivating at the mouth, because they already have their sell-orders in for all the XRB they bought up in anticipation of the addition to Binance.

Once its added, one of the biggest dumps we have ever seen in the history of crypto will commence for the shitcoin known as RaiBlocks, and all of you Raiblocks dogs will be stuck holding them bags... the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a bingo!

It doesn´t matter if it dumps because even if everything is true what you said lol..this coin actually works and thats all what matters.

>you haven't been able to cash out of XRB via fiat

I love how much time you spent writing this trash post while you could've been reading about how Rai is rebranding to NANO and partering with DADI... ahahahahahahhahahah please sell I beg you

I remember when Iota worked too, then people started actually using it and because there are zero node incentives the network went to shit. Explain how this won't happen with XRB?

>a qualcomm software engineer
>basement dweller
pick one

Yeah dude, they developed an instant fee-less coin as a joke. After all, nobody expects a working product to actually be a scam. Genius!

>1 lonely guy in his moms basement
>medioric
>exactly like IOTA

I feel bad for replying but seriously man have you ever even tried trading this coin, or read the whitepaper, or even done any research at all

Literally everyone is anticipating a dump man, but there's no reason it won't bounce back after. You didn't even offer an alternative, or tell people to cash out now. Why make this post?

Idiot raiblockies
You think that growth is normal? Op is onto something. Your time will come faggots. There is something really rusey and jewy about this coin.
You have been warned

I never did and got to and use that bitcoin to buy and sell altcoins right the game awards start to completion of the problem is for linux and you will make money.

I don't really care if they cash out now. It's their choice. I'm just here for the shitshow that is to come.

I remember reading posts just like this when Ethereum was skyrocketing in the first half of 2017. Really makes think.

It already corrected, like it or not this growth is organic and healthy.

Maybe not for stocks, but for crypto it definitely is

I think you're overestimating how easy it is to create hype for nothing.

You sound so much like a newfag it hurts

You guys think there is any chance to buy at .0015 BTC before it blows up?

if you're REALLY lucky then maybe
But all signs point to XRB never going below .002 after today

bro it's going to skyrocket higher than when ANT rebranded to NEO. RAI is rebranding to NANO. I just made a thread on the leak

IDIOTAS...

bruh it dipped all the way to 130k sats overnight wth were you doing

An immediately shot back to .002

>Thinks cryptos follow normal growth

Waiting for buttcoin to transfer.
brb defecating pink shits in the thoroughfare

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting RAI