mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

Attached: FWDrillPreview-Mar12-TerraxSize6h.jpg (920x676, 81K)

>the tau word for a mystery is "da'noh"

GW still has a sense of humor sometimes

When is the anime coming out?

Attached: 1520462667987.jpg (1024x680, 179K)

1st for Armingers are way overcosted.

Attached: armiger.jpg (900x522, 56K)

Any scans of the entire tau codex yet?

based putin dropped a mega link maybe 1.5 days ago.

We have the entire god fucking damn pdf
Just read the OP

Look up

In the Mega

>tfw admech will never have a diverse unit range
Mini AoS-factions are shit

In the MEGA

Cyraxus when

Attached: b99432da51d5a5a956782e689d4337c7.jpg (1100x900, 213K)

Will they still work with Roboute and the Imperium?

Attached: 1520101023143.jpg (1600x1163, 358K)

Xrd for the Silent King needs a model.

Attached: 1521150856589.gif (100x100, 31K)

Man, and NATO keeps increasing sanctions. What cunts.

Which sept is better suited for mechanized Tau?

Its going to expand,

they are part of Grand Alliance Order, so yes.

Sa'cea.

It is in the interest of both races to do so. Same for the Tau empire. All 3 could learn and teach so much to each others. But if they will put their pride aside and see their xenos neighbors as possible long term allies is another thing.

Im working on some Daemonhosts.

They are only on the basecoat phase. Im going to freehand some hexagrams on the bases, maybe some tiny inquisiton symbols on the skin much later down the road.

Attached: image.jpg (1936x1344, 779K)

How pissed would Slaanesh be if another chaos god recruited a (d)eldar?

Guilly and Best Waifu are going to get married in a magnificent ceremony that will rival the Triumph at Ullanor, before she is crowned Queen-Regent of the Imperium and the Ynnari are made full citizens of the Imperium.

Attached: guilliman_x_yvraine_by_spacemaxmarine-dbww57k.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

Drukhari are best

Soon

Attached: Rak'Gol.jpg (289x321, 40K)

Posting better robots

Attached: HOT-24X36-INCH-Warhammer-40-000-Adeptus-Mechanicus-game.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x467, 104K)

please dont make jokes about this

T'au for longstrike for hammerheads
Enclaves for devilfish for breachers
Sa'cea for all else
Tau soup is the way forwards.

Posting best robots

Attached: 1521110622905.png (718x960, 1005K)

>robots
that's a man riding a cyborg user

Slaanesh owns all their souls, that's why Eldar trap their souls after death to stop them entering the warp and being consumed and Dark Eldar do everything they can to just never die in the first place.

Other gods would need to fight him/her/it for the souls of any Eldar, like Cegorach does for Solitaires.

Attached: 1519866178232.jpg (985x1920, 249K)

It's a cyborg riding a cyborg.

reminder that Surestrike did NOTHING WRONG

>Do my robot arms turn you on?
They do.
>How about now that they are spinning around?
More sexy.
>300rpm is a sexy kind of speed, for robots.

As a hero once told me, "Real men ride each other."

>40k general
>30k image

>implying it won't get rules for 40k

Don't tease me too much. I'm one of the pro-Imperium players/collectors that would love to see a real alliance between Humanity and Eldar. At least, something reasonnable. I'm not asking for the "ultimate frienship, let's hold hands and sing together" stuff.

I know pretty well that war is the masterword in 40k, but I guess after so many years as a fan, I got a bit tired of stupid decisions.
The Emperor is dying, the Imperium is cut in half, Cadia has fallen...Without the Eldar, the Primarch wouldn't be here. The lore is moving forward, that's nice (to me, I know many people do not like what's happening), but it also means some things should change. At least a bit.

Attached: a (53).jpg (736x662, 81K)

That's not even a robot, it's two cyborgs riding a mech.

Attached: beep-boop motherfucker.jpg (948x960, 95K)

They're now on the webway, aren't they?

How would he work on the table?

>Want Tech-Thralls to proxy as Skitarii Vanguard in my AdMech army
>Don't want cancer

wat do?

fucking DONT EVER POST THIS AGAIN games workshop fucking watches these threads and might finally get the idea they need to push the lore. maybe then though we can have the chad real imperium vs the virgin spiritual liege

>The combination of Longstrike’s formidable skills and the XV02 battlesuit have made him deadlier than ever. Redeployed for the major battle on Mu’gulath Bay, Longstrike destroyed innumerable gun and bunker emplacements along the Imperial line. As the fighting moved into the narrow hive streets, Longstrike’s lightningfast reactions allowed him to destroy infantry attempting to emerge from cover and attack the surrounding Fire Warriors. Before the last pockets of resistance were wiped out, word of the Hammerhead pilot who could not miss had spread across the Fire caste. By that time, Sha’ng was already on board a transport for the next engagement of the Third Sphere Expansion.
>board a transport for the next engagement of the Third Sphere Expansion.
>of the Third Sphere Expansion.
>Third Sphere Expansion
Did GW just copy and paste Longstrike profile from 7th ed?

me want necron codex of rebuild my oldcron army

I wouldn't mind Roboute and Yvraine being close to each other, to be honest. In a platonic way.

Buy already-built ones off ebay.

>Mechanicum
>40k rules
no, it won't

They're Inside something eldarish...I don't know exactly, my limited mon-keigh brain has some difficulty with aeldari stuff

you am play star-gods!

>play crimson fists
>can use successor traits
>can't use relics or warlord traits
>no upside but a random downside
>litterally nothing stopping me from just proxying them as ultramarines

What is the point of that rule?
I don't play muhrines do crimson fists actually get some thing ultramarines dont?

I need to drop 26pts from this list and the obvious candidate is the seeker missiles, but that's throwing away a lot of cheap anti-tank for pretty minimal gain. Should I just drop a Fire Warrior squad? It pains the OCD.

Attached: tau 2kpts test.png (337x561, 26K)

Buy gasmask and work in wooden house whitch you burn after you end working on miniatures.
for another miniatures build new wooden house and buy new mask

But user its the Skitarii Vanguard that give you cancer.

WE WUZ ORKZ N SHIT

But seriously why are their black orcs in this, and I know its not 40k.

Upper middle right, and bottom left.

Attached: 99560909002_BBOrclandRaiders02.jpg (920x950, 133K)

This Cegorach sounds like a nice fellow

So what's the run down of neat dynasty rules? And how fluffy they are?

me am!
but sadly not warlord :(

Oh fuck that picture came out about 8x worse than I'd saved it somehow. Fuck microsoft paint.

>What is the point of that rule?
Because people switching their army rules for effectiveness are cancer

>litterally nothing stopping me from just proxying them as ultramarines
except your opponent

I could see them splitting the Imperium in two, especially with the warp rift.

One side retains Maximum GrimDerp, dominated by the Ecclesiarchy and continues on as the 'classic' Imperium, while Guilliman gets to recreate Imperium Secundus and a more NobleDark vision of Humanity, with tolerance of certain xenobreeds, Cawl and the factions of the Mechanicus loyal to him enabling a more progressive view of technology and both factions of Humanity glaring at the other half, declaring them blind fools who've doomed the species.

Still keeps the 'The Galaxy is FUCKED' theme of 40k because although a portion of Humanity is now behaving a bit more sensibly, they've also divided the Imperium in two and are thus individually weaker and more vulnerable, potentially at war with each other too.

Attached: igor-sid-21-dark-imperium-cropped.jpg (1920x820, 467K)

> I know its not 40k.
Then why did you post it?

It's canon though.

Soon

Attached: cyraxus-5.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

Go to the store to pick up some skittlerii, but change my mind cuz those rube would be a pain in the ass to paint since im new.
got a Goastkeel instead because I want to play Tau as well.
Any suggestions on loadouts and tactics?

>being close to each other, to be honest. In a platonic way.

That's pretty much implied already.

>8e Kill Team
Finally. Does anyone else use kill team as intermediate motivation for building/painting? Like, I know my 1.5/2k list, but I can organize my build order into Kill Team squads.

His followers are certainly a fun bunch.

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-4125942.jpg (1170x851, 682K)

A lot of the codex is just copy and paste with a find and replace to add more apostrophes.

>Tau'va with a ' after the T

Attached: image.jpg (1488x422, 158K)

>Because people switching their army rules for effectiveness are cancer
Tying rules to paintjobs is cancer. They should never have made chapter traits reflect actual chapters.

unironically kys

Sexy killer space clowns, yes please.

God Tier

>Mu'gulath Bay
>Yo'vai
>Tash'var

Awesome Tier

>Kor'tal
>Dal'yth
>N'dras
>Vior'la

Okay Tier

>Fal'shia
>T'au'm
>D'yanoi
>Fe'saan
>T'olku

Weak Tier

>Sa'cea
>Fri'rios
>T'au
>Ksi'm'yen
>Vash'ya

Shit Tier

>Bork'an
>Au'tall
>Elsy'eir
>Kel'shan

>games workshop fucking watches these threads

Attached: bigpile.gif (245x220, 1.35M)

>Went to the store to buy based AdMech
>Bought T(')au instead

Attached: 1466870569178.png (719x937, 1.48M)

Those hangy things under Imperial Knights make them look like they're about to go do some weighted dips.

Attached: jim-stoppanis-guide-to-dips-3b.jpg (714x615, 116K)

Ironically don't.

Stop buying into memes. Unless you're actively snorting the stuff you'll be fine, whether that's FW, China or Ruskie resin, it's really not a big deal.

The real concern should be them becoming really confusing stand-ins for your opponents to remember once they get their own rules in Fires of Cyraxus.

Fires of Ciraxus when? I need these in my army. This and the plasma mortar version.

"blocks your path*

Attached: FeculentGnarlmaw01.jpg (920x950, 121K)

Made a better version, sorry about that clusterfuck lads.

Attached: tau 2kpts test 2.png (504x799, 37K)

Why don't you like fluffy rules for armies?

whyyy?! Why does GW still do this with new releases? Do they not want to sell models?

Attached: C20B9B51-0CAB-4DEA-B911-6767ED0D070E.jpg (254x168, 23K)

>robes would be a pain to paint
niggah they super easy.
have fun edge highlighting those tau models

It would have been best to have a generic list of chapter tactics to pick from, like with generic relics and warlord traits, rather than have a bunch of tourneyfags constantly going "these guys painted yellow with imperial fists insignia are actually raven guard :^)"

Run Vior'la Sept for your Ghostkeel so you can advance and shoot all its Assault weaponry without penalty.

>hangy things

The correct terminology is 'crotch-mounted heraldic gonfalon'. Just fyi.

Attached: 1500317721917.jpg (219x230, 10K)

Stop reawakening my clown girl fetish you fucks.

Attached: 1511460534159.jpg (1280x1440, 210K)

Most parts of all codexes is just copy from previous editions with new fluff added but at least they could change third to fifth on longstrike page.
Also they missed one "Tau" page 29 table with numbers. and they missed one "eldar" in Craftworld codex in quote on page 36

Because there's no need to do that. Make it like the old chapter tactics grid, but good. Let people pick whatever they want to play with.

Attached: unblockspath.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Once they get their own rules in Fires I'd use them as Tech-Thralls, they're better than Skitarii at being meatshields, which is what I use my vanguard for.

So who’s first on trying out the Nurgle flashlight

Attached: DF52761F-987F-472C-B4F8-82C6E0503D9D.png (1366x768, 664K)

>Not wanting an active clown girl fetish

Why?

Attached: 30533_1265436013_orig.jpg (680x903, 448K)

That could be interesting, indeed. I like the idea.

Considering Roboute is using the Emperor's sword, I guess his next actions will reflect his father's will.
I can't remember if the Emperor was completely xenophobic. I know He was anti-psyker and fully aware of the chaotic threat, but what did He think about the Eldar?

It's Soon™ since 2 or 3 years

What gun is this?

Attached: image.jpg (878x878, 456K)

I have too many fetishes to keep track of.

Attached: 1515218216075.png (1500x1500, 684K)

>longstrike with ion cannon
user pls.

I actually quite like this idea. We get a smaller/weaker 'reasonable' version of Humanity that works with certain xenos but loses access to Ecclesiarchy stuff (and I don't know how AdMech would work, maybe they'd still work with both sides as they are on their own already), and still have the hardline "fuck everyone but us" humanity that already exists.

I always thought it incredibly stupid that humans and eldar don't work together more often in tabletop or lore. I know eldar see humanity as little shitters, but holy hell any smart ones must know what an alliance would be the best for everyone (if the Inquisition would stop... all that shit they do).

Never looked them up much but I'm hoping the rumours of a Harlequin codex are true. Interested in Dark Eldar and Harliquins as a second army.