Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2122: Chaos Stay Out Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: JumpChain OP.pdf (PDF, 6.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw23WyIQdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are some cute couples your jumping has allowed to come about?

Attached: 1407443714380.png (511x816, 350K)

Repostan for Cats

Attached: 1521339280670.pdf (PDF, 3.21M)

This only applies to in-setting Origins, right? So if I grab a random perk from a supernatural origin as a drop-in, or happen to be a vampire from a different setting, I'm not in danger of being vored?

you fool! you didn't change the Edition
it's not a big deal don't worry

Other than getting Aku's "help" is there any way to unlock the powers of the Daughters of Aku?

Wrong, you fool! Read this one, then the last one, again.

>Reading Comprehension: 0
Time to visit a trainer, user.

Are there any good butlers or butler candidates out there like Valkenhayn? He entered a valley after fighting monsters just to cook scones for Rachel.

Attached: Valkenhayn.jpg (1256x1600, 98K)

oh right
I have dishonored my house yet again

Huh, I dont know shit about the warhammer universe but I'll definitely like to be a classic old hag.

Looks pretty neat!

Will you have your chicken house step on people as you tell them to get off your yard?

Any perk that allows me to prevent my chemicals or inventions from being reverse engineered?

Sebas the Dragon Butler from overlord.

>Mostly want to go Tor
>But that Arari
Dammit.

Does anyone have a sit-rep on any empire jump for Warhammer Fantasy? I don't go to the actual threads very often

Yes, of course!

Now the real question is if I should use the Staff of the Forest as my walking stick, import a carved cane, or import an enchanted broom?

Jump maker dropped it and then picked it up again ~36 hours later. Its still in development.

Young Justice has one. Outside Context Problem i think?
Also Xena - Hercules, but i think that one was only for skills & abilities.
There was a third somewhere but i don't remember the jump.

Just go for both.

The Fair Lady and the God of War from Dark Souls, Frisk and NiGHTS, Agent 3 and Callie, and various other couples that would have happened without outside intervention that were helped along (Mike and Eleven/Jane, Naruto and Hinata, Luke and Mara Jade, etc).

>Naruto and Hinata
This is canon though

Luke and Leia

>and various other couples that would have happened without outside intervention that were helped along
The other two couples are canon as well, user. Well, technically Luke and Mara Jade are only canon in Legends, but that’s what I went with, so it all works out.

Probably means getting them together early(smashing his obliviousness and helping her become more outgoing.)

>The Hunter v3.50
Did a minor touch-up on fluff and language, didn't really change any actual effects. Or at least I tried not to.

Your opponent's.

I'd say decently worried. If you can manage to convince The Hunter (MC) to spare you, it's not a big deal. It happened once in canon, but that was also with his extended family. Otherwise, Dracula didn't seem to seek retribution on his wife after she encouraged MC. Then the MC succeeds. Anyway, it's not impossible, but you might want to practice your speaking skills first. All the other Acolytes immediately tried to kill him, so as long as you don't do that, you might stand a chance.

>As the capstone for Lord
Is it just less-interesting, or is it actually worse? Any recommendations to make it better?

>10 feet just seems so short
It's a magical item made by people. It's not a fiat blackbox. I'm sure you could improve it through alchemy/magic/perks if you really wanted to.

The second fucking time I've done this. Horry shit

Attached: The Hunter v3.50.pdf (PDF, 515K)

Sorry, I got zero reading comprehension

>58580301
No... That's not right... That's incest!

Updated with Scenarios and a page for your very own Pulk (army) which is a reward for completing any of the scenarios. Glad to see variety in the builds last thread and would be pleased to see any more.

Also there's a couple of small changes (Tor tower now can turn off storms/storms avoid certain areas and it mentions an age/gender option on the Race page).

Attached: Warhammer Fantasy Battles - Kislev 1.0.pdf (PDF, 2.99M)

Only from a certain point of view.

Attached: mind_trick.gif (640x290, 2.56M)

> Yes.. That's right... That's Wincest
FTFY

>"hags appear to prematurely age
without use of magic so many learn to use glamours"
is that supposed to be WITH the use of magic or am I reading it wrong?

>Chaos Stay Out
NEVER

Attached: Archaon_3.png (350x467, 264K)

No, phrasing is a bit weird but it means that unless they use magic (i.e. glamours) they look extremely old.

That's not just incest, that's Twincest. The best kind of wincest.

>I'd say decently worried.
So the MC becomes Dracula or something? Oh, so just be cool and try to be his friend eh? That's good then.

>Is it just less-interesting,
Less interesting, as it just doesn't appeal to me. Being able to only do it to 7 of them, and your power won't return to you if they die seems pretty bad.

>not a fiat blackbox
Ok cool, I can work with that.

you're my kind of cat

How many words is too much for a perk? Talking about a normal one here, not anything special.

Must resist the urge to just get an army composed of bears and giant bears...

Attached: bears.jpg (500x247, 60K)

Kira and Cagalli. It is what should have been.

In other news, Lacus and Athrun both died early on in the war.

Attached: Kira and Cagalli.jpg (570x826, 129K)

A couple mundane OCs. Harry Potter and Draconia Malfoy. The personifications of Veeky Forums and Tumblr. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.

If you've written an entire page for a normal perk, you've gone too far.

You should be able to do it in one paragraph.

Oh, whoops. Sorry, I was reading it as 'they are old aged because they dont use magic'.

>and your power won't return to you if they die
The MC absorbs every Acolyte but the one mentioned, so it could easily just be theft. It's magic and Dracula is apparently supposed to feel his power draining, and it's inherently a remote connection. Might just change it to that instead of death.

So if I never hit enter, it's alright?

Race
>Gospodar

Callings
>Ice Witch
>Hag

Perks
>Horseman
>Winged Lancer
>Spiritual Appeasement
>Dark Humor
>Ice Magic
>Witch Sight
>Curse and Glamour
>Widow's Guidance
>Hag Mother

Items
>Horse and Arms
>Wing
>Crystal Cloak
>Amulet of the Raven
>Staff of the Forest
>Hawks of Miska

CP Gain
>Starting CP
>Bearer of Bad News
>Frozen Heart
>The Ravages of Age

Race(0) + Callings(450) + Perks(950) + Items(200) = Starting CP(1000) + Bearer of Bad News(100) + Frozen Heart(250) + The Ravages of Age(250)

I couldn’t decide between Hag and Ice Witch, obviously, so that’s what I came up with.

An old woman that lives in the forest, typically in some kind of ice-forest, that is inexplicably followed around by useless but needy bears. Cold to the touch and unable to laugh at anything save the bleakest situation, she makes everyone uncomfortable. That she looks like a overly tall crone doll that was left outside all winter probably doesn’t help. Despite that, she’s knowledgeable, powerful, and actively attempts to thwart Chaos whenever and wherever she can. The locals, from peasants to nobility, would view her as some kind of Other, and treat her accordingly. She’s the sort you bring offerings to or seek out when things are terrible. You’re glad she’s around, you just don’t want her around.

what's a good energy storage perk/device that's capable of holding enormous amounts of energy?

>Artificial Cosmic Cube- A failed attempt at creating a Cosmic Cube;
>unfortunately, not a shred of power that went into creating this cube remains.
>However, the potential for power is still there. Essentially, this cube is a currently
>empty, unlimited, battery. While it is empty now you can keep charging it with
>power for as long as you have power to supply it with. (600 CP, discount Drop In)

From Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

>>The Hunter v3.70
>changed Acolytes of the Damned to be less punishing

I love the jump and will start looking through the scenarios now. I posted my build . What do you think?

>armoured bear warriors riding giant armoured bears
Don't resist any longer, child

Are MCU Attilan Inhumans aware of their origins as experimental guinea pig slave shock troops?
Because I'm watching Inhumans right now and they seem to be just as far up their own asses as their 616 counterparts.

For real this time.

Okay, in my defense, I rarely post with images. And especially not pdfs.

Attached: The Hunter v3.70.pdf (PDF, 515K)

Do any of the jumpchain CYOAs feature lolis?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw23WyIQdI

I laugh at your naiveté.

Attached: 1519260874724.jpg (491x488, 19K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>any

Burstone from Bastion

You can delete your failed post and try again.

You into JS or JC? JS is elementary lolis, JC is middle school lolis.

You are an user of exceptional taste. Carry on, you beautiful Morosawa-defying madman.

Who would win in a fight?
Your jumper or work and chores you have to do in the real world?

Unfortunately for some in this thread, the same cannot be said of life.

DBS Jump when?

Needless

Attached: Needless trap2.jpg (678x1064, 342K)

April 1st

hopefully never

DBS haters are a bunch of soy boys

Never

Those army options are awesome. Is it wrong that I want to import my Pulk into the Chaos Warriors jump to fill the ranks of my Horde of Hope?

Ya can't namefag if you haven't made a jump my sweets.

Why isn't there an option to become the presence in the DC jump?
I hope Val will fix that in an update soon.

People who use the phrase "soy boy" are a bunch of fuccbois.

user, you're already the Presence. Have you not been keeping up with DC metaphysics?

I did the rayovac thing to make a joke about him being a battery

>>The Hunter v3.75
>clarified Army of Darkness
Last one for now, I swear.

My failures are for all to see. Also, there's little point when everything I post is recorded in the archives. Temporary satisfaction, at best.

Attached: The Hunter v3.75.pdf (PDF, 515K)

If you don't waifu Anchovy, you're an utter fool.

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_yurumawari__7b7a8d75a77688461b319e79810f64a5.jpg (826x1021, 528K)

>Anchovy
god i hate anime so much

Jump ?

Attached: 1520136298691.png (761x1043, 1000K)

Ten-thousand Chaos Warhounds.
Joined.
by Two-thousand Polar Bears.

I will need to do a comparison to be sure.

Girls und Panzer. You get to form a team for Tankery, in which you drive a (modified to be nonlethal) WWII tank as a school sport. It's all fun, nonlethal tank-to-tank combat! Anchovy herself is the leader of the Italian-style school, so she eats pasta and dresses up like Mussolini.

>Two-thousand Polar Bears.
>not 500 Giant Bears

Let me guess, the warhounds all hide within the fur of the giant bears until it is time to attack?

And the signal to attack is the Ice Witch bursting out into song, Disney style.

>Two-thousand Polar Bears.
>500 Giant Bears
>not a mix.
For shame.

See that's just it.
I can make the regular Bears even bigger, just from exposing them to the Frenzy Virus.
Also, how much bigger ARE the Giant Bears vs the Regular Bears.

GENIUS.

>Also, how much bigger ARE the Giant Bears vs the Regular Bears.
This is an important question.

Just how giant are these giant bears?

Attached: dont.png (718x537, 396K)

Those don't exist.

Part of me finds it beyond hilarious that Needless has just become "the look jump".

*"the loli jump"

Blame autocorrect, I'm phoneposting

>"the look jump"
I thought we had Career Model for that?

Why do you do this.
Why are you LIKE this.

They are good boys.

If you take a Cosmere jump, does Aluminum in future settings retain its anti-magic properties?

Cheers and..

yeah looks pretty reasonable. Between dark humour and all the magic you've got the cackling witch thing down.

Chaos is wrong, user.

It's kind of inconsistent, particularly as the giant bears in terms of any models look about regular bear sized. Canonically they're supposed to be rare and very special though so I'd say at least twice the height and several times the weight of a normal, large polar bear. Maybe kinda like this picture of Beorn.

Attached: berr.jpg (736x915, 57K)

Granblue jump when

Attached: Granblue Shortstacks.jpg (1200x1298, 787K)

Because he is brave, where we are cowardly.