suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58335731/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58415703/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Stercus_Ludicrum
discord.gg/v4ucJA
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58537811/
strawpoll.com/hsx217zb
strawpoll.me/15312273
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beat me to it. We're continuing from If you had a story post ready to go please post it in the previous story thread rather than here, or save it for the next one if you don't make it in time.

Archives:
Thread 1: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58335731/
Thread 2: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58415703/

>We should make another story thread. If we put it off for another week then people are going to forget details.
That's what the archived threads are for.

Speaking of which, somebody should archive thread 3.

Oh, also, 1d4chan page:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Stercus_Ludicrum

In-case Mr. Genestealer didn't see it
>Be me, Captain Marek Avalon.
>The be the captain for the Broken Shields second company.
>Bastard genestealer and his pure strains, have just slaughtered fifteen of my brothers, including Librarian Vurulus.
>Pissedasfuck.jpeg
>It is now me and my sword, versus a genestealer patriarch, and 10 purestrains.
>Thisisgonnabefun.vox.
>Watch as the pure strains charge at me from all possible angles. Their claws razor sharp, and dripping with the blood of my brothers.
>I dick underneath one of them as he lunges towards me. Causing him to hit his buddy that was doing the same.
>A quick side slash, cuts another directly in half. Lighting him aflame from my blade.
>use my off hand to pull forth my bolt pistol, before shoving it into the mouth of another purestrain as it lunges at me.
>Noweatyourmedicine.vox
>Brains everywhere.
>I'm sadly forced to drop my pistol, as a claw cuts it in half.
>Fuckyouthatwasmine!.gif
>Grab the claw that did it with my open hand, and tear it off, before stabbing it into the neck of another pure strain.
>This is actually starting to get exhausting.
>Shove my knee into the face of another purestrain. Breaking it's jaw in a glittering of blood and teeth, as the force sends it spinning off into its buddy.
>Forced to clench my teeth in pain, as the last purestrain manages to stab a claw into my side. Sending a shower of blood and viscera spewing forth from my body.
>Give a thrust of my sword into the gut of the last pure strain, before pulling the blade through its side, and nearly cutting it in half.
>Look directly at the genestealer patriarch through my helmet lense.
>Breath heavy, exhaustion apparent, and the blood of both myself, and its brood, covering my metalic orange armor and red cape.
>We'rejustgettingstarted.png

Yeah, because everyone is SURE to check the archives after a week.

I see it. Just wondering weather to do it now or wait until next thread.

I'm honestly more in favor of one thread per weekend. Keeps from people getting burnt out.

And as it always needed near the beginning or end of the threads.
A link to the discord channel.
You all might as well not bitch about it, cause it's going to appear each time
discord.gg/v4ucJA

If anything, the delay seems to have taken some people out of it. A lot of the usual posters didn't show up for this thread or were barely present. I say we jump right into the next one after we hash everything out here,

The idea of waiting a week has been floated since the first thread. This is the first time we did it. I'd say results were mixed.

>somebody should archive thread 3
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/58537811/

>because everyone is SURE to check the archives after a week
I mean, that's how we've been doing. Some people want to keep going and others need time to catch up, it's best to err on the latter side.

If we do continue, what is the next step in the plot of this planet?

Well, somebody probably has to blow up the hole in the sewer that's pumping out a stream of genestealers.
Some Tau are on their way over
As are some more tyranids attracted by the gene stealers

I think this thread shows the folly of trying to pre-plot an open collaborative green texting thing, the thread is just going to go where it goes. We can only exercise the loosest control.

From what I understand, the concensus in the discord server is exterminatus the city, and then go on a galaxy wide crusade with what's left.

If that were to happen, I'd suggest allowing people the ability to have their xeno, heretic and other characters, become infiltrators, slaves whatever

archive is missing the last few section of posts

Or bring in an ork waaaaagh!

>exterminatus the city, and then go on a galaxy wide crusade with what's left.

I'd rather not.

I can't say I agree, the planet allows everyone to do their own thing while a crusade would be a lot more limiting. But I'm guessing that's why I'm seeing new characters show up planting bombs everywhere somehow.

>Be me, Primaris Sergeant Jaren Artorius.
>With the govenress safe, and the beast out of commission, I gather up my fourteen remaining brothers into the repulsors.
>Sadly, we have to inform the colonel that his equipment can't come with us. We're too loaded down as it is, what with the civilians and our bulky selves.
>inform him that we will ensure he has replacement equipment.
>All in all, fourteen of my brothers have survived, along with less than half the colonel's platoon, as well as a handful of civilians.
>Once everyone is packed up, the three transports take off into the air, and make their way towards the edge of the city.
>I hope the Captain had better luck than we did...

>If you had a story post ready to go please post it in the previous story thread rather than here, or save it for the next one if you don't make it in time.

If you had a story post ready to go please post it in the previous story thread rather than here, or save it for the next one if you don't make it in time.

I wouldn't really call it a consensus, and would vote against that.

There are alot of ways that we can get around the limitations. Like I said, Xenos or heretics can always infiltrate the crusade force, and say they are guardsmen/inquistors/spacemarines/ ect.
And besides, we've kinda killed of 97% of the planetary population by this point. There isn't exactly much left we can do here

Also, admit you forgot about the captain. He's my character now.

> we've kinda killed of 97% of the planetary population by this point.

We can fix that by not escalating shit as much, and trying to keep conflicts from blowing up. There is still an entire planet to play on.

Same, the crusade idea isn't the greatest

It seems like we keep coming up with more to do. Honestly the only avenue that's been fully exhausted are probably orks, necrons, and Khornates.

Seems to me this comes from the same impulse that ended the first thread in a confusing quagmire. And it looks like we've got three votes against it in this thread so far.

I assume the system has more than one planet. It wouldn't be too hard to believe that the current imperial forces would try and fall back to another planet and regroup, only for the xenos/heretics/whatever to follow along. Plus I think everyone posting the character reactions to an exterminatus order an the resulting panic to get off world would be fun.

Once this planet is gone, all the various characters have no reason to stick together. There is also no longer some ridiculous battleground attracting random forces.

And we've done "reactions to the planet about to be destroyed" before. It was the end of the first thread,

>no reason to stick around
With all the chaos shinanigans happening, I wpuld imagine a warpstorm isolating the system isn't too hard to imagine.

Kind of like dawn of war soulstorm

strawpoll.com/hsx217zb

Let's see what people think of the idea.

>There is also no longer some ridiculous battleground attracting random forces.
Isn't the main reason for the factions sticking around is to spite eachother?

Dude, are you really going to act like you never forgot about your captain? Give me a fucking break and take a loss when it's put on your plate.

More like "there's so much shit going on that everyone is convinced that there's something important about this planet".

And when the factions realize they spent men for nothing they'll start throwing more ment to spite the fuckers who they think must have been leading them astray.

Lets all agree to say the city was bombarded harder then a traitor legion's home world and continue the fight on other parts of the planet

Why? Everyone voted against that shit so far.

He's talking about the city, rather than the whole planet.

Just the city, not the planet, It's kind of the most logical response anyways

Also, get on the discord for slightly more fluid discussion. Most of the regular posters are on there.

discord.gg/v4ucJA

While I agree with this, I still think we should move to another planet eventually. As well maybe the system is currently isolated by a warp storm a la soulstorm with each faction (except the eldar) trapped in the system.

Logical how? It makes less sense now than it has at any point in the past. Besides, the nids are underground so it accomplishes nothing.

The Commissar air strike post should be treated the same way any "rocks fall, everyone dies" post should be.

This shit is what made the end of the first thread suck.

I don't know what you humies are going to be doing, but as the only Ork in the previous thread, we're going to a local asteroid belt, and rebuilding. Getting ready for another WAAAGH! and all that.

Don't blow up the planet before we get back.

Attached: b17.png (510x546, 84K)

I hope you come back and enjoy starting a massive scrap

Stop pushing discord. Just use the discussion thread.

Oh thank fuck, I was worried you'd dropped out entirely.

YOU STOLE MY HEARSE

Attached: f30[1].gif (500x200, 1.97M)

Just gotta get some lootin going lad, grab some more boyz, and get propa Morky fer da next battle

We boyz iz always up fer a good scrap.

You iz welcome to come find it, 'umie

Iz a rokkit man now

I shall shill the discord all I want. Discussion is a to more efficient there because everyone has a name

once a discussion thread is enough

Have to agree with Satan here, bombing the shit out of the place isn't going to solve the 'stealer problem, and I'm not convinced it's a better story solution than just going after the nest. Think we need another poll.

strawpoll.me/15312273

I don't know if you're here, Palatine Sara, but it was very fun playing cat and mouse with you. Here's hoping you get well soon.

On a similar note, Palatine tag team was also pretty gr8

Too be fair, that's also a different person shilling the discord thread.

Let discord users do what they want and thread poster do the same. Who fucking cares? I'll be posting on both.

This is disappointing. I thought we had moved past this kind of stuff after the second thread, but we're right back to some people being dead set on destroying everything. I doubt this thing is going to last much longer.

Results inconclusive.

Attached: vote.jpg (687x343, 66K)

>A lot of the usual posters didn't show up for this thread or were barely present.
As one of those, I think a lot of it was just down to what was going on in the story. I was just posting as other characters. I think Bishop/Governor's Daughter/the Ermine Mantle gals might be called the "main characters" from the first thread and it didn't feel like there was a ton for them to be doing this thread, and the posters for those would probably agree. Nothing to do with the timing.

>And besides, we've kinda killed of 97% of the planetary population by this point. There isn't exactly much left we can do here
And then started expanding it again by being the center point of an ongoing Crusade and declaring it a Shrine World.

I'm not really sure what moving to a new planet would really accomplish since the current one is so vaguely established anyway. And nothing stops there from being B-plots on other worlds while most people are on the current one.

>it was very fun playing cat and mouse with you
Same.

I initially voted yes on that, but now I wish I could change it to no.

Yeah, what sucked the most is that I had planned this thread to be super dark heresy, with lots of cool plots and sub plots to work around and then some user ruins it by just conjouring up a random "alpha legion body with a RECORDING OF THE ENTIRE PLAN" like why, it just ruined the entire thread. So boring

If you want to pursue anymore plot with Drathor next thread, lemme know and we can hash something out.

>I doubt this thing is going to last much longer.
Have faith, friend! There was still some real good shit in the last thread. We can fix things.

Attached: Brigitte.jpg (312x438, 36K)

For what it's worth, I had a lot of fun with my smaller scale plot thread in the undercity. Really enjoyed playing with The Sisters and Genestealer, so I'd be down for more of that.

Agreed, it's been fun but it's lost a lot of it's charm

Yeah, genestealers would have fit PERFECTLY without even forcing the accelerated growth

LET'S GET POSITIVE! POST YOUR FAVORITE MOMENTS FROM THREAD 3!

I liked the stuff with Palatine Sara and Drathor.

Some sort of subplots would of been cool imo, especially if I didn't do what I did at the cathedral with just turning up and killing stuff

Look I'll just give my two cents on the situation

Imperials need to calm the fuck down, and let the other factions do shit. Between revealing the Alpha Legion plot, and then going full "PURGE EVERY THING WE FOUND A GENESTEALER" it becomes a constant arms race everytime someone even starts to conjure up a threat.

It was the Commissar. The same user calling in an air strike on the city.

The whole caltrop fiasco. That was hilarious.

I honestly enjoyed a lot of Scar's shenanigans in the dark.

>Palatine Sara and Drathor
Shipped.

Attached: Reylo.jpg (677x960, 72K)

Post other ships

While I do think the imperial faction needs to calm down, telling people not to post isn't a good idea. Reguardless the xenos in perticular deserve a bit of the spotlight, were not GW so we don't need to make them an NPC faction.

Attached: DPAg90NX0AEl805.jpg (301x300, 18K)

>the stuff with Palatine Sara and Drathor

Pic related was all I could think of.

Attached: ecstasyofgoldintensifies.jpg (500x340, 54K)

Genestealer Sororitas was my favourite imo

It's not that they shouldn't post, but it'd be nice to let the other plots gain steam before they come across them.

Perfect example was Fessus and Co. dealing with the Alpha Legion. It was a nice slow burn, and unraveling a mystery. It could have been a cool plot thread to watch them find this conspiracy and determine what was going to happen over time.

I think we can both agree what we got instead was disappointing

This.

Very

>Post other ships
Palatine Sara + Palatine Barbastella
Canoness + Commissar & Mirror Commissar
Guardsman Philip + Sister Maria
Sister Charlotte + Sister Terese
Drathor + Genestealer Sister Cecilia
Sister Olga + Rogue Trader Corazon

Crack pairings:
Canoness + Bishop
Brigitte + Sybarite Drazar
Governess + Tiny
Canoness + Saint Brigitte

Agreed.

Out of all of these, why does Drazar + Brigitte feel the most plausible?

>Not Decarus + Brigitte

geddafuckout

Oof holy bondage

Sister Cecilia+Medeth Absinthium

come on, you know you want to see how that works out.

>the God-Emperor's perfect creation + some filthy Commorite

Attached: oh no.jpg (413x569, 33K)

Who the hell is Medeth Absinthium? I genuinely cannot remember them.

Slaaneshi Priestess

The forbidden love.

I'd agree that this thread was disappointing and I agree that part of that comes from the lame body-finding. I think another issue though was too many short posts that weren't even trying to be funny,

WE REQUIRE POSITIVITY, NOT NEGATIVITY TO MOVE FORWARD. WHAT WAS THE FUNNIEST MOMENT IN THE THIRD THREAD?

Patriarch "Bill Cosby" Scar and his antics.

Watching people get mad over shitty Elvis puns

We really need to stick to a system of A, B & C plots.
Like, the business with Genestealer Scar & Drathor, and Palatine Sara hunting him down, and Palatine Barbastella coming to save her? That was a bitchin' B plot. Using the cure he unknowingly turned down a minute earlier to save herself? Unf.

But as soon as the Genestealers became the main deal it just wasn't as interesting.

>the lame body-finding
Canoness here, I thought that was lame too but I tried to give a decent out.

As the genestealer poster, I agree. The genestealers became way to important.

>Elvis puns
Made especially funny by the joke of "El'Vish and Prys'Ellia" going over everyone's heads the first time.

I was honestly shocked no one picked up on it earlier. I even had him say thank you very much

YOU FUCKER

YOU GLORIOUS AMAZING FUCKER