Vechain VEN VET THOR

Does anyone know how to do math??? or do people like to claim numbers. If you think VeChain will only get to $50-100, I'm sorry but you are ignorant and naive to see the truth. Why did ripple go 32000% just last year? Did you know your math says that Vechain will only go 2500%...

So what you're saying is that VeChain is so shitty that it can only go 25x with a shitty low market cap still. Bitcoin went 17x last year with the HIGHEST market cap at the time.

All of your math is extremely off. Did you account for growth in the market when you did your 50-100 dollar a coin analysis like I have? No because none of you are as intelligent as I am. You have to account for partnerships, growth potential, marketability etc etc.

So what you are saying is VeChain is trash. By making a prediction of 50-100 apiece makes you people look like trash. It will easily go to 250 apiece EOY. EASILY. No I'm not shilling, I did my fucking research and math you fucking noobs. It's like calculus, 1+1 sometimes needs you to consider thermodynamics and wind direction in complex scenarios (not the greatest example so please pardon me and follow that thought).
>1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boxmining/status/948870547684798467
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7o184z/warning_mistranslation_about_breakthrough_in/
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/948795514585202688
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

868,000,000 total coins.... More than half locked up to foundation and founders and strongest interest of partners. leaves approximately 434,00,000 to then! have 255,00,00 locked down is various nodes. This equals approximately 190,000,000...

Now here's some more math and common sense combined. Do you not think that 10,000 people, ONLY, 10,000 would want an extra smaller node themselves? What is 10,000 people times a minimum of 10,000 VET to obtain the smallest node? It's another 100,000,000... So from how hot this coin is, how GREAT! the bonus's that it gives (VOTING RIGHTS AS WELL HELLO!!!!), this is probably one of the only coins no one will want to get rid of. Only increasing the value. If there is approximately 100,000,000 circulating, divided by a 40 billion Market cap(LESS THAN HALF OF RIPPLE OR ETHER!!!!) one single token will be worth 400 apiece.

So all your conservative 50-100 a coin estimates is trash. Meaning you are trash. Do some math before you make bad bad bad estimates. You look dumber estimating less than doing some math and actually prove it will be worth more...

So please, anyone who doesn't properly know, stfu please.
>2/2

i love you for this user.

thanks user im all in now.

Good
Moon now so i can lambo up
I am ready

It is 唯链, roughly translated it means something like ‘the only chain’

Thanks I bought 100k

Nice post user

sold my tron and link yesterday for this. I just woke up and im crying

Calm down, man. It's just money.

don't worry user hodl your vechain and you will be crying tears of joy soon.

thanks, helped little bit

Ethereum is to Microsoft what Vechain is to Apple as trite as that is to say. Cyptokitties and scam coins vs Fortune 500 ICOs, and Daaps and tools..

can someone give me a quick tldr of what this coin plans to achieve

a colossal pnd

I have 600 VEN. Will I make it?

Ethereum for Enterprises plus RFID and NFC tracking supply chain and logistics. Counterfit goods is a 400b/yr problem but this is just one use case Vechain is a 100 year project being built. The infrastructure for China's SEZ smart city and silicon valley Gui'an will all be run on Vechain. Thor power will be the literal lifeblood of the city. 10,000 transactions per second. Raiblocks only 7000 TPS

11500 people will be listening to professor Sunny Lu on Wechat today. He casually dropped that Vechain will be integrated into WeChat in the last AMA like it was no big deal. Boxmining is about to talk about vechain in his next video. >twitter.com/boxmining/status/948870547684798467

Also if the Peoples Bank of China rumor is true, This will be a top 3 coin. Honestly, it seems likely to be true.

If anons prediction is even half right and it's $100 EOY you've made what, half a mil? 50% made it. Cba to count.

You mean 60k

11500? How do you come up with that number?

Ah I just woke up and I was thinking in terms of my native currency and not USD.

You guys ever hear of Jim Breyer? He's worth ~3billion USD. Well he knows the President of China personally. Smart money is getting in Veeky Forums much smarter than you and I senpai.
>quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

Getting so wet at the thought of this going to $100 eoy, I think to be conservative more likely be $50, even that gives me a massive rage on. Hope it turns out.

Early VEN investor here, the whales might even be VEN themselves doing this price suppression just to build it up even more for when it explodes, I always thought it was so strange that a coin that nobody really spoke on was getting manipulated like it was. A week ago nobody even talked about VEN and now it’s on its way to mars, I can easily see it going to 20-30$ in the near future. Their partnerships and team backing this project is fucking insane and I’ll be holding for a master node. Lots of faith in VeChain for these upcoming months and ultimately EoY when it’s in the 3 digits

forgot pic

Yeah, the walls are insane for just some whales trying to accumulate

fugggg I’m late to the party again

based Sunny Lu

Do they have any actual partnership besides that healthcare company?

You can speculate for years to come, but is there any actual hard evidence?

lmao see pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
Also an official strategic partnership event with the CEO of DNV GL in London at the end of this month. Rebranding event in Singapore Mid January. In the photo is Elton Huang China Central markets leader and Shanghai office lead partner. Both PwC and DNV GL are more than just partnerships. You will see this month.

Should I dump my NEO for Vechain right now?

VeChain Airlines - last call for boarding. We are about to take off.

Just a tip, CPC is pulling the strings on this one.

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting VEN

Yes Vechain is the ethereum of China. Vechain secured the National partnership that propelled NEO to its 10x in August

Reported.

Fuck off pajeet. Stay shitting in the streets.

40+ dev team
10,000 transactions per second! Rai blocks is only 7000 and that was supposed to be the holy grail.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7o184z/warning_mistranslation_about_breakthrough_in/

There is no announcement. Just a lecture being given on blockchain uses in the automobile industry.

>automobile industry

YEEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I sold my REQ yesterday and bought VEN at ATH, please tell me it was worth it.

Who is the CPC?

I am almost certain that Vechain will go down after the competition on binance ends in a few hours.

Was the same with tron

Yes you did well just hodl. Time in the market > timing the market.
Communist Party of China
They seem to be dropping hints at BMW partnership Sunny said with a giant smirk on his face in the AMA he can't talk about it due to NDAs he would of straight up denied it if it wasn't true. Also vechain tweeted today about their video on the website which has a BMW car in it.
>twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/948795514585202688

where is the sellwalls?

wish there were no binance pump competitions and Sunny shilling on social media.

When does the competition end exactly?

What does he mean by "pulling the strings on this one"?

12h

Anybody know where livestream at

im fully accumulated. ETH deposit from coinbase finally fucking cleared. VECHAIN WILL MOON NOW I DECLARE IT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD

It's an exclusive lecture. No livestream.

Vechain, is far from over... check this for news

discord dot gg/KuTbHQ7

Should I sell my ENG or XRB for VEN right now also?

China is backing Vechain. They are in control. IF the whole market were to crash Vechain would survive its been a store of value through the those last couple bitcoin break outs.

This makes me compfy and uncomfortable at the same time.

Ya never trust chinks but I think they have an incentive to have the price to be high and to have enterprises use it so don't worry too much

We're all on the same team

hold XRB for as long as you hold VEN

Post sources for news on those partnerships and i'll buy, street shitter.

WAKE UP FELLOW AMERIBURGERS TIME TO PUMP THIS SHIT

I did you cuck read the thread you lazy piece of shit I ain't your momma bird here to chew up your food for you. Vechain doesn't need your lunch money.

lmao what an entitled cunt. Probably thinks his $100 means something

>BMW car in it

Current Partnerships
PwC
DNV GL
RENAULT
MICROSOFT
D.I.G
KUEHNE+NAGEL
HYPERLEDGER
BABYGHOST
China Unicom - (Chinese Language)
MadeForGoods - (Chinese Language)
Jiangsu Printed Electronics Co., Ltd
A Global Convenience Store Franchise
Xiamen Innov Information Technology Co Ltd
Healthcare Co. Ltd
BitOcean

40k ven, never felt so comfy being all in, this will make me a millionair.
All you have to do is buy as much as possible and then hold with iron hands.

In 12 hours.
I am in. If I win 5k ven I will be ecstatic.
That will soon be at least 150 000 dollars

so i probably cant win since i just bought 1000 Ven. Is there somehow i can participate? :D

1 btc worth of combined buys and sells,
If you are skilled you could sell and rebuy your stack 2-3 times or so. should be enough.
You have 12 hours.

ok ty, will try. Can i see somewhere when im in or not?

lol, Jun skateboard all over again.

I don't think so.
Just look at the trades and see if they add up to 1 btc.
And just do it if you know you are able to. Don't loose your ven user.
Use the sell walls to your advantage.

I wonder how high VeChain is going to go if it's Chinas designated crypto that they secretly have a majority control of.

behold our chink overlords that will make us stinking rich

Be careful of an organized dump later on to accumulate more

Just HODL all the way baby

top 3, within a few weeks.

i think i did it now, didnt lost any :)

no, it's not skateboard meme all over again, they already have partnership with renault, you think one with BMW is impossible ?

i hope it dumps soon.
so i can get 50k for a passiv income node

Can't wait for a major announcement to create huge FOMO

Also once the gooks are able to trade it, this shit is going nuclear

Its your way of paying of that big 17 Trillion USD national debt
Be comfy

We pumping BOYS!! 12 walls down in the last 24 hours

I don't know if my country has debt in China.

Buy walls getting higher and higher

Thanks just bought 100k

I have over 1200 ven. Make me rich you faggots! I want at least $100k from this!

as if 60 btc each weren't enough, now they are 75.
lmao, this is ridiculous. I hope the whale said the truth when He said walls will be dropped after the 5th.

What do you guys think will happen after the competition ends? Should I buy now or wait until after that competition shit

Thorcalculator.com here is a good site to calculate node rewards. The best we can go off for now is NEO/GAS and THOR will be about 40% the value of VET.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

This coin is going to tank a few hours before the volume competition ends. It is safe to sell now and wait until tomorrow to buy. Whales are only accumulating this for the big prizes. Afterwards the volume trade will normalize. Please annons, don't get dumped on. Shit has been going up for months.

>5862669
+1 for railgun

>Oh yeah I'm gonna win 150k car
>sell 1m VEN at 3.5 USD to do it
>oh yeah now I have 3.35m USD and 1 car

or

>Hold 1m VEN for a month
>Sell it for 10 USD
>oh yeah now I have 3.35m USD and 44 cars

Do you even whale bro?

I doubt it. It's likely to not even be 10% of the price of VET. The value of VET is free THOR. The price of VET is likely to spike high after adoption because it allows them to have THOR for any of their processes without having to buy off market.

I don't see THOR going over $50 or $100 within the next few years. VET can hit $500 but THOR won't be anywhere close.

This.

If i could put a 60btc wall i sure as fuck wont bother trying to get a bmw

that's some bullshit. it's not one individual it's an organised group putting up these walls. and they can't share a bmw

1k shilled hodler here make me millions user

Could these whales take their walls off and let it go to moon?