MAJOR DADI Leak

I cannot believe how slow you guys are sometimes... I'll forgive you this time though : )

Before it was taken down: i.imgur.com/g99uKZt.jpg

The staff were quick to claim that it was a forgery with a lot of re-branding rumors going on, but it seems to be a cover up.

censys.io/ipv4?q=raiblocks.net

This returns 'Nano Wallet' with an IP that leads to a mirrored version of the current RaiWallet with updated branding. imgur.com/a/M0pOb

It has since been taken down but there is a support email [email protected] which you can search in whois: whois.com/whois/nanowallet.io

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name: Christopher Mair
Organization: DADI

Chris Mair: In charge of RaiBlocks.net web redesign and more practical use cases for XRB (from RAI website).

Also had a repo called raiblocks: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4YVD_yi6W-cJ:https://github.com/jimlambie/raiblocks &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

This is going to be bigger than the ANT to NEO rebranding.

If you do anything right in your life, make sure it is buying DADI crowdsale. Signup here: dadi.cloud/r/1kdyljmt74
Referrals earn you 5% of what your referrals buy so startup a chain but only if you're going to buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nv7bq/raiblocks_is_rebranding_to_nano_heres_proof/
dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9
dadi.cloud/r/kseehypckc
dadi.cloud/r/rmdo88b87x
icobench.com/ico/dadi
icoranker.com/ico/dadi/
foxico.io/project/dadi
dadi.cloud/r/h7uxyjp1at
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actually buying this scam
lmao

In all my hype I forgot to mention the most important fucking bit. RAI -> NANO and NANO is partnering with DADI for use of its services

Hoooooolllllyyyyyy mother of fuck

Stop fucking talking about this shit now. We don't want the normies to know

DADI will be sold out within 30 seconds. Prepare for grief.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, PUBLIC SALE DOESN'T START FOR ALMOST A MONTH REEEEE

how much gas do i need for 10k worth of ETH to go thru in couple of secs?

valid question I have no fucking idea but I need to know

P A J E E T
S
C
A
M

Aye that’s what I was wobdering

fucking retards hyping this up non-stop cos someone might press their link on accident but now it will be impossible to fucking get it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cannot believe how slow you guys are sometimes... I'll forgive you this time though : )

> literally just copied a reddit post

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nv7bq/raiblocks_is_rebranding_to_nano_heres_proof/

Didn't say I found it, but considering it's been over 12 hours yes you guys are slow

I'm on board with it. I've already hoarded plenty of XRB and with them teaming up with DADI, i'm ready for the next bull run. I'm part of the whitelist for the pre-sale so if you want 5% of what I put in, use this link (only use it if you plan to actually get involved with the project please)

dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9

Its happening. I really believe in this project - get in and thank me later!
If you're interested and feeling kind:

dadi.cloud/r/kseehypckc

Can't I just hold my XRB? What the hell is DADI?

What does this "5%" even mean? Say I use someone's referral link, and they put $100,000 into this. Does that mean I get $5,000 worth of dadi?

There is a pool of tokens reserved for referrals (5 million) during the pre-sale. If you use someones referral link, they get 5% of whatever you buy (and vice-versa) so with enough of a chain, you can get a nice bonus on top of whatever you buy yourself.

dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9

Explain the "chain" to me. I'm wanting to sign up, but when you're flooded with referral links, won't everyone just pick OP's referral link? What benefit is there to choosing a link other than the OP's?

I'm in, just read the white paper and it looks solid. Let's get a referral chain going:
dadi.cloud/r/rmdo88b87x

DaDi will be the next x20 moon mission.

icobench.com/ico/dadi - 4.4 rating

icoranker.com/ico/dadi/ - 94 / 100

foxico.io/project/dadi - 9 / 10

Thanks and good luck: dadi.cloud/r/h7uxyjp1at

You ideally want to pick the link from someone who is going to invest a lot of ETH into the project. Loads of referrals mean shit if they don't actually spend anything.