mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

Attached: I Am Slaughter.jpg (640x955, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bronzeagemin.com/32deiss1/
bronzeagemin.com/32deiss2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cadia broke BECAUSE the guard did

Attached: 300px-Cadiain8th.png (300x275, 126K)

I'd like to break that guard

Attached: PROMOTIONS.jpg (564x562, 54K)

Wherein Dark Eldarfags get harem bitches. (NSFW)

bronzeagemin.com/32deiss1/
bronzeagemin.com/32deiss2/

Attached: Necromunda Underhive.jpg (934x892, 698K)

Anyone have any experience using warp talon lightning claws on chaos terminators? How well do they fit?

Fifth for please god can we not shitpost about tau this edition, let's talk about AdMech instead, were they more influenced by Dune or Foundation?

Attached: 99120116001_SydonianDragoon01.jpg (920x950, 55K)

n-th for Tau hating faggots are edgelords

Attached: 1521146228515.gif (684x340, 3.47M)

Attached: chaos.png (278x298, 143K)

Where the fuck is fire of cyraxus?

7th for every day more people hate tau

I don't really see how they're influenced by Dune at all except for being from a desert and hating AI

I want to make a Salamander's list that focuses on ranged. What units should I use?

Dakka dreads? Min tac squads with heavy/special weaps?

Attached: Vulkan_He'stan.jpg (1143x1497, 926K)

Fuck the AdMech, we Necron now for sure

Attached: oh yeah.jpg (500x333, 95K)

>be an obnoxious faggot
>get upset and act like a victim when people respond as expected

Attached: T'au.png (840x304, 85K)

Abide Lelith that gets posted is the 12.5% eldar.

Attached: Collage 2018-03-18 18_10_44.jpg (1080x1752, 289K)

Ive seen multiple comments now that homing beacons are useless in the tau codex, why is this being said?

>please god can we not shitpost about tau this edition
Look, all I'm saying is Tau players are shitters who aren't ever happy, even when they're broken as fuck they have to be stronger and smug about it to boot.

Now their fluff is getting rectified away from being the snowflakiest of snowflakes they've started getting buttmad about that. Even though no Tau player actually like the lore they just like winning and being weebs

where would todd fit into all this warp fuckery and grim darkness Veeky Forums?

Attached: IMG_20171213_211847.jpg (1518x2024, 440K)

Who?

The integration of human components to make up for a lack of advanced AI is what dune technology is all about though, AdMech just take that to the extreme.

>combined arms regiments were always a thing in the IG

>be someone who only got into 40k at the start of 8th edition
>get unfair treatment due to how other people used my chosen army in previous editions

I think most AdMech designs look ugly and their obsession with transhuman cybernetics is a defilement of the human body.

t. Feudal Joe

Attached: latest[1].jpg (239x241, 12K)

The fuck is wrong with the faces of the right ones, especially top.

>guys makes a post expressing his problems with the new fluff
>tau hating faggots respond with flaming and hoping that Tau players all eat shit and die
Wait, who was the obnoxious faggot supposed to be?

>edgelords
>edgy
I keep seeing people throw around these words like it is supposed to mean something negative.
Explain?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x3117, 1.3M)

>8th fetus
Your kind is not welcome here, begone!

Welcome to why no one here wants to play 40k anymore. Waac fags and disgusting Veeky Forums spouting memers.

Attached: 1520647102766.png (800x587, 587K)

Wanna know who could probably hold that gate? Tau.

In my experience the exact opposite is true. No matter how mediocre Tau are anti tauposting doesn’t ever stop. Or even slow down really

Todd's 40k galaxy would only be a couple miles wide and would have 3 dozen people in it voiced by 2 people

>tfw primarchs are too corrupted to have one of them get a redemption story

Nice forced meme, but you'll eventually die out like all the other attempts to force a garbage meme.

The third most popular army after IG and SM, that's who
kinda like you faggots throwing around the word "weeb" constantly

they are deployed at the beginning of the movement phase instead of at the end thus ruining any potential deep strike synergy with flamer/fusion crisis suits

Yeah I don’t get this. That thread was a treasure trove of whiny tau faggots making the most unreasonable claims and decrees, but everyone replied to this guy saying he’s mad warp skimming isn’t a thing. Whatever though, any way it takes to hate a weeb is a good one.

>fall of cadia
>abaddon walks into a bunker, punches the three guardsmen defending it, and presses a button.
>You are informed that the planet cadia has blown up, offscreen.

We don't need a redemption story, we need a revenge story.

Never forget Istvaan V.

Attached: 450px-Deliverance_Lost_cropped[1].jpg (450x539, 45K)

>> Despite being the most hated faction we soldier on with stoic balls while the big man children try and conspire to make us the emotional villains who need to be removed from their game.
Stay classy shit posters and false flagging faggots. All the memes and shit posting and Tau players are still here lol. Wow guys you were so effective. Your shit posting is ad effective as the results of damocles you faggots lol.

Attached: weeaboo paddling.jpg (197x269, 14K)

>The third most popular army after IG and SM, that's who
You mean eldars right?

[muffled accordion playing in the distance]

Attached: 20170920_183521.jpg (2016x1512, 1.04M)

What's wrong with being a "weeb" exactly?

It's 2018, you know.

Attached: everyone loves anime.png (653x508, 48K)

>one means metal and avant-garde badboy that doesn’t give a fuck
>one means overweight loser that watches Japanese cartoons all day and fantasizes about being Asian
The differences are subtle, I know.

Yes. Thank you for doing the exact thing that post asked you not to.

Did they make these have ridiculous point costs so they could put less plastic in the box?

Attached: 4L_IyPmbqmn.jpg (608x360, 74K)

>tfw my lgs banned Tau

>being the most hated faction
Isn't that eldar?

I feel the same about wolves. I only wanted viking aesthetic not animals.

There's only two choices for a 'redeemed' Primarch and both involve going 'renegade' instead of full on loyal. Either Perturarbo fucks off with his legion, tells Abby to suck it and starts shelling loyalist and traitor alike OR Alpharius Omegon returns in a dreadnought and saves some loyalists here and there as his legion remains as traitors but not really.

I think it could be interesting.

>materium good immaterium bad

Is 40K anti-gnostic propaganda?

It's just a bunch of autistic edgelords mad that anything shiny exists in their universe of death and pain and skulls and monster energy drinks. They're too lazy to read the fluff and realize that the Tau are no less grimdark than Eldar, who they don't seem to have a problem with. Just ignore them, nobody outside of these retarded general threads actually thinks or behaves like this.

Attached: 1521322624824.png (828x315, 161K)

There are now so much anti-tau shit posters even space marine players can't talk about shit lol.

Ah, gotcha.

Thats retarded wtf

Weebs tend to be obnoxious little shits about it.

We're all impressed by the defense of your plastic miniature line user.

>25% eldar
>official GW art of an eldar from a codex
???

they're wyches

>implying knife-ears contribute to sales
They bought their armies eons ago and just rotate the flavor of the month cheese as necessary

No, I don't. Check previous thread, an user posted a link to a study done on the 40k community. Tau were third most popular after IG and SM. Eldar were literally one of the most unpopular armies. Stay mad.

It's not shitposting when what I say is true

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

She has a very round and human face.

>implying ass and tiddies isn't the reason people are okay with the eldar

Attached: 1521068517911.jpg (640x909, 88K)

>ig players are assholes/nazis wahhhh
>ig players consistently paint their entire armies

feels good being IG my dude

Attached: kriegger mug.jpg (1181x1181, 300K)

>returns in a dreadnought
>implying Alpharius died
>implying Omegon died

Oh, wow you are dumb.

Attached: Edgy.jpg (998x521, 119K)

Eldar look a lot like humans.

This old meme going around still? Get some new fucking material holy shit gramps.

Very impressive digits
Necrons>AdMech confirmed

How so?

Are you sure you're not just being an old fogey that doesn't understand the reality they found themselves in?

Attached: 1516331624002.jpg (512x384, 40K)

Cadia broke because modern GW writers are forced to be talentless hacks by the higher-ups.

The xenos made the immaterium bad. Clearly the moral of the story is to kill all aliens and hang all traitors.

I fantasize about cumming in asians (and women from every continent) so I guess you're not wrong.

Those are common in the setting. Redemption stories are not.

So I'm fuckin' around with my Tau now that the codex dropped, and I think the dude expected me to play them like guard, but bad. I'm trying to make them more like their 4th/5th iteration with a more mobile applied firepower style, the old half guard half eldar feel they had. List inbound.

Bork'an Battalion
+Enforcer Commander, Plasma Accelerator, Missile Podx2, Shield Gen -143
--Warlord, Seeker of Perfection
+Cadre Fireblade -42
-Firewarriors (5) -35
-Firewarriors (5) -35
-Firewarriors (10) -70
All with Rifles
--Devilfish, SMS -118
--Devilfish, SMS -118
=Pathfinders (5) -40
=Pathfinders (5) -40

Bork'an Vanguard
+Crisis Commander, Plasma Riflex2, Missile Pod, Shield Gen -126
*Stealth Team (5), Markerlight/TL -149
*Riptide, HBC, SMS, TL, VT -272
*Ghostkeel, CIR, BCx2, TL, Shield Gen -177

Sa'cea Spearhead
+Coldstar Commander, HVBC, Missile Podx2, Shield Gen -166
^Hammerhead, Railgun, SMS -168
^Hammerhead, Railgun, SMS -168
^Broadside, HRR, SMS, TL -131

1998 total.

I feel like I'm having to shave off points all over the place. Basically, static gunlines are a snoozefest and guard do it better anyway. The plan is to keep mobile and keep the devilfish luchboxes going until the Warrirors dump out and volley out 60 shots at 18". Pathfinders are kinda out in the wind so they get a big sniperish suit that can plod up the table. Sa'cea helps out rail units a lot and the coldstar operates like an attack chopper that can light up targets for 2CP. The Ghostkeel and Riptide are new, haven't used them in any edition. I'd use my crisis instead, but it seems GW would rather I not. Bork'an Commanders deepstrike, I could maybe get cute with the command and control node if I drop the jr. next to the riptide.

Look here shas'la, I started Tau in 3rd, I've been listening to this shit for 15 years. It's tiresome, I get it, but everyone thinks my faction>your faction. L5R has it, MTG has it, Warmahordes had it, it's gamer culture.

Attached: 1322874732558.jpg (2018x2864, 353K)

Currently planning on building a Martian desert themed Tau army. For fluff reasons I want it to be heavily motorized without much emphasis on battlesuits. But at the same time, I don't want to get tabled on turn 2.

Which Tau vehicles are worth taking and which are total dogshit? So far I've heard that Piranhas are decent, Hammerhead with railgun is shit, Ionhead is okay, and the Sun Shark is the best bomber in the game.

What's the consensus on Sky Rays?

Attached: Sky Ray.jpg (920x950, 63K)

yeah it was another unnecessary punch to the blueballs, its funny because it was legitimately a direct result of a salty faggot who hates the tau being handed the duty of writing their codex

>Old fogey
I'm 21. Weebs tend to be very "in your face" about it, and never shut up about whatever anime has gotten their attention. Had one at my FLGS (though he never discovered 40k) who just would not shut up about ANYthing Japan related. Not all fans of Japanese stuff are weebs, just the obnoxious ones.

All I care about is guarding humanity from corruption and the savage alien hordes.

Attached: 1521069446914.jpg (614x767, 115K)

Nobody even owns any or cares about them so I doubt you’ll get a good answer here. Least likable Tau vehicle by far

I thought wyches were supposed to be pretty? Or just Lelith?

So twin-heavy bolter>reaper auto cannon for helbrutes?

>guard do it better anyway
No they don't lol, lasguns are shit compared to pulse rifles. Plus if you take fireblades and Sa'cea sept rules, you can put out a fucking PUNISHING amount of firepower. In my last game I took out Magnus with just a gunline and a little help from a broadside

No, they did it because they were balancing specifically against the necrons in that box, and the points totals needed to add up.

They aren't worth that many points, but the other units already have established points values, so here we are.

>> Skyray's put out one mean alpha strike, but they got little follow up. IF you want to min-max seekers bring them on everything except the skyray lol.
The problem is the follow up strike they only have 2 ml and then are firing two sms all game. If you want to tone a list down for casual they should do fine for that environment.

Attached: 4d4.jpg (1024x735, 196K)

Guard also get orders my guy :^)

How so? I thought seeker missiles were bredy gud this edition, not to mention Tau markerlight spam

Are you running your strike teams as MSU or nah?
>t. Taufag who ran infantry spam in 7e

>Martian desert themed Tau
>heavily motorized without much emphasis on battlesuits

I like this already.

>Commanders with missile pods
>Hammerheads with Railguns
just a heads up, they really took a bat to our weapon stats so please reconsider your weapons

New to Death Guard.
Are Typhus and Poxwalkers a trap? They feel like they could be a trap

>> Can't say I've ever met people like that here. As a Tau player and someone who sometimes watches anime I think anyone would find that person obnoxious talking about anything that obsessively is bad.

Cringe worthy to whom exactly? Edgy guys go into goth/metal clubs and get laid easily.

Plain dudes in shorts and tshirts, etc. aren't liked by anyone.

Attached: opposite of edgy.jpg (1152x1075, 399K)

Don't listen to it, it's important to remember that outside of tournaments, very few people in the 40k community behave like the queers on here do. Most of the people at my gaming club are reasonably successful adults with careers and families, if they heard a bunch of the turboautists on here bitching about who have a better fictional backstory for their plastic army men, they'd laugh their asses off.

Were there battlesuits and stuff back in 3rd?

I am personally going to be running 2 but mainly because they'll be taking the role of the Firesights in my list while actually being able to do some damage

How can you possibly be redeemed from turning to Chaos? Anal virginity is anal virginity no matter what millenium your in...

>I thought wyches were supposed to be pretty?
They're drug binging psychopathic cunts who would rather look scary.

All wyches are meant to be sex-bombs. You wouldn't want to watch ugly gladiators fight when you could watch people who would make you the big benis.