First Time

How old was your character when he or she first killed someone?

Attached: Arya_tickler_by_tribemun.jpg (746x1170, 942K)

He hasn't killed anyone yet.

Probably about 12

Hasn't yet. She's 16.

Attached: 1506612450299.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Evil aligned races aren't people.

Around 18

15, killing heretics in his church

0, mother perished in labor

worked as a flaming fist in baldur's gate while attending war college. Ba'al did a thing while I was there and caused a big crisis. Probably around that time so in my 20s.

If your mother dies in childbirth, do you get the credit for the kill?

>still making orphan characters
do your GMs hurt you?

14 years old during his trial of manhood.

I’ve had a character whose mother died in childbirth. He was raised by his father and older sister.

So not an orphan, just no mother.

I'm not sure. His backstory has him killing an older paladin in a duel while defending an evil cult and being so impressed by the old man's honor and dignity that he took up the mantel and finished his mission, but I haven't detailed his life before that.

His noble family has a hidden cult of Bhall within that makes it seem very likely he would have killed before that.

At the oldest, 25. At the youngest, I could imagine him killing a sacrifice as a teenager.

Someone or something?

Well, I guess we are speaking about actual peoble here so animals, undead etc. don't count, which actually would mean, no one in the first four sessions I played the character. So at 17 I guess, a fat woman that tried to kill him. Which kinda was a Doppelganger if I think about it, so I am not sure if that counts. Other than that, he wounded a lot of people, although only in self-defense and it were mostly the other party members that actually killed them, If I think about it.

Objectively? 33, 34.

In his mind? 25.
His wife died in childbirth and he's never stopped blaming himself for it.

35 and he only did it because they shot at him first. Failed his sanity roll and spent the rest of the adventure crying like a bitch too.

20. He feels guilty about not feeling guilty. His mates were in trouble and he had a sword. There was a fight. It's not like he knew the guy would bleed out, so he didn't even really have anything to care about until the next morning when there was a (bigger) price on his head.

After his village was burnt down and his livelihood destroyed he decided to take up bounty hunting, beating up bandits and turning them in, though he had directly handed these men over to their executioners he had not personally killed, until he accidentally beat a bandit to death while trying to apprehend him.

The death does not not trouble him, but rather the fact that he wasn't troubled by the incident later did instead.

>op pic

cringe

My current Bard probably killed only after becoming majority age. Never really thought about it.

13, Lord Sigismund all the Pages and Squires join the archers after the battle butchering the wounded. So they'd become accustomed to killing.

5. Granddaddy had too much whiskey.. he was beating grandma something fierce.. like she might die.. so i grabbed stool, grabbed the shotgun, and i don't really remember what happened next. I just remember coming to next to my grandads corpse, full of holes, and the shotgun was empty, my grandma crying in the background

I thought i remembered something.. the smell of burnt fur..

She hasn't yet. She was too weak to be effective in combat and hated most of the training anyway so the cult that was growing her tossed her into a gutter and left her to rot.

If she kills anyone in the campaign then it'll be at the age of 13, but it's a light hearted MAID game so I'm not sure if that's in the cards.

>child soldier of a militant cult
>abandoned in the street
>"light-hearted"

Attached: 1521141460213.png (208x232, 113K)

lets see
>Varn Ulbrexis DH
>16 "killed" his father in a duel
>18 killed a traitor commissar in his sleep

>Nicole son of Nikoli Half Orc Paladin D&D
>12 killed a goblin that attacked his patrol

>Sol Codename aka Akila Bast Lalee Rogue Trader
>9 killed 2 cops that discovered her gang's hideout

>Robert Der Bau Black Crusade
>birth killed his mom
>7 killed his dad by pushing him into a giant vat of hot oil to see what would happen.

She was randomly generated and I got 'member of an evil society,' owes the master a debt, and internal weapons on my rolls. We just explained it as her being adopted by the Master after being thrown out.

Aside from her backstory it really is pretty silly. Last game the entire keep thought she was pregnant because she got caught by the ditzy catgirl smuggling cider out of the kitchen under her apron. During the first game the Master carved her a wooden porcupine as a thank you for her hard work (Because porcupines are spiky like her, so they're her favorite).

I like to make orphans because I start a family tree with them and I can’t be bothered making a bunch of ancestors, only descendants.

Neither are business execs but I still go to jail for it.

Well that's cause they're vampires that have gamed the system in their favor.
Lawful evil is the worst kind of evil.

>Human-raised drow thief

27, and it was an accident. She used Sneak Attack on a kobold with the intent of knocking it out, but did so much damage that the DM ruled that the kobold died.

I'm quite proud that I managed to run a D&D character from levels 1 to 8, and only killed 2 people ("people" here defined as intelligent, thinking beings), one of them the kobold from above.

Unless this counts, in which case it would also be when her mom died in childbirth.

My character was raised, quite happily, by her adopted father.

>If your mother dies in childbirth, do you get the credit for the kill?

Your dad gets it.

Because they don't exist.

No, I just prefer making characters that aren't bogged down with familial strings to hold over his head.

20, during an evening patrol. A burglar who drew a knife. While fighting over the blade the man ended up with a slashed arm. It was late and all the local private practitioners had retired for the evening, and the burglar was dead come morning.

PC didn't get in trouble: He was simply a cop who defended himself against an armed assailant. But still, he couldn't help but feel like if he had handled the situation better, perhaps that man would still be alive.

which I assume is pretty young for an elf

Hasn't killed anyone since orks, goblins, trolls and elves aren't people.

Depends on your elf lore really.

I believe SR elves mature to adulthood at the same rate as humans while being effectively immortal (i.e. estimated natural lifespan of 'way too long'), so for them it might be a bit old.

For all my characters? Buckle up.

Cassandra: "Kill? Another p-person? Oh no... oh my.. I don't think... I-I can't..."
*incoherent panicked mumbling*

The Big Guy: *slow sip of tea*

Thane Lewis: "I count myself fortunate for never having to slay my fellow man. Some part of me dreads the day when I may have to, but another part is excited to be tested that fully, to pit myself against another in honorable combat. Like the gods themselves shake the earth and sky, so too shall we shift the heavens and earth with the clash of our blades and the fury of our hearts. Like a crystal stream will the blood-"

Quintos Wesley: "Uhh, fifteen. No wait, fourteen. Umm, actually... how old am I? Shit, math. I'll get back to you on that."

Lhyr: "In the Rimefields there is no justice and no peace. I have done what I must from the time I was old enough to throw a rock and to clutch a piece of jagged ice. My first time wasn't special. I don't remember it."

Zahar of Lethearna: *slow blink*

Meliora Taylor: *eternal screaming*

Attached: 12311239_995947233800109_409183442538710357_n.png (449x442, 173K)

>When the priest tells Christ-chan that the church needs more money

Autism

20. He had only gained super strength earlier that day and didn't really know his limits. When he came across some bandits chasing down an innocent and clocked one in the face it completely mulched the front of the guy's skull.

He didn't feel particularly good about it afterword even though the fight probably would have escalated to that point anyway. He was walking on eggshells for a while after that until he had a better handle on things.

Dude, watch something other than anime for once in your goddamn life