mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

Attached: 1521426563042.jpg (2559x1000, 1.57M)

First for glorious chinese recasts

Soon

Attached: Hrud.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Attached: necrons marching.gif (1000x700, 4.93M)

That new start collecting is an amazing value.

reposting here: are thunderbolt fighters worth taking, or are they just a pretty model?

which one?

How are Intercessors for Blood Angels?

Attached: Primaris_Intercesso.jpg (650x379, 145K)

>building a giant shotgun in space
I am imaging a space station with an exterminatus like "shotgun" cannon on it. That sounds more American than the killdozer.

Good if you can get them in close combat. Use deathcompany instead.

New Necron one. Immortals, Warriors, Overlord and a CCB in one box.

I am using Death Company I was wondering troop wise.

I'm not sure what to think about this. They have pig disgusting nu-marine proportions but then again they have proper beaks.

Whats your favourite Relic?

I don't really play CSM much now, but the Murder Sword remains my go to Relic when I do. Its got good fluff and can really change the way your opponent has to play his army if you use it to bully an important character like Bobby G.

Attached: Murder-Sword.jpg (637x571, 189K)

Scouts
C
O
U
T
S

There is nothing wrong with the new proportions, and GW needs to release old armor types for them.

Useful as troop filler, they've made showings in BA tourney lists.

>There is nothing wrong with the new proportions

Remington 870kt.

I use the murder sword and personally I feel that after dealing 4 MW to the target, the character weilding it just falls over cause you charged a primarch.

How much?

Is there a trusted resource for buying pre painted models? I just started this hobby and I am fucking suck at the pointing and modeling so far.

The problem of Primaris is not their designs, well at least not Intercessors.

He's right, Primaris have way better proportions and look better on the field.

6 down, 234 to go.

Attached: IMG_20180319_002122.jpg (4048x3036, 2.77M)

Its gonna be fuck expensive

Prob $150 NZD. No word yet but that's on the higher end of the SC boxes.

Might as well make it a Winchester.

Attached: 1449988788178.jpg (397x385, 101K)

>best case scenario deals 4MW to target, not enough to kill a basic bitch SM Captain
>then gets pasted by any credible melee character because Chaos Lords are soft bitches.

Any benefit for bringing minimum sized immortal squads?

Heretics.

>he actually likes bowlegged disproportionate marines
Like yeah their lore sucks but the models are fine as fuck man.

Attached: 1319895435316.jpg (234x252, 41K)

If you want to fill out a battalion, but no not really. Reanimation Protocol works best with a max size squad

Attached: necron immortals.jpg (828x966, 96K)

They IG auto-reliquary. I've been wanting to make a whole mobile tomb thing carried by serfs to accompany my commander for some time.

Like pic related. Just slap on some vox casters, aquila on top, tech bits on the monks and maybe some cherubs and servo skulls flying around.

Attached: dixon miniatures portable mikoshi.jpg (400x384, 85K)

I'm reminded of a suspected Soviet Russia attempt to get an artillery gun into space and fire it. On one hand, this is a horrendously stupid idea, but we're talking Soviets here, so it may have actually happened, the cold war was crazy times.

>I use the murder sword and personally I feel that after dealing 4 MW to the target, the character weilding it just falls over cause you charged a primarch.

You gotta build it right if you want to go Primarch hunting, with something like a World Eater or Black Legion Chaos Lord, maybe add a cherry tap from the Daemon Shell stratagem.

I'd believe it too. Knowing the Soviets it probably was fueled by immense human suffering(probably Ukrainian suffering).

Why would WE or BL help this Chaos Lord? The only thing remotely helpful is the +1A trait and then you've just guaranteed a mere 5 wounds.

>can't run intercessors in 20 man squads
But I thought they were a full crusade.

Necrons already have one of the best SC boxes, and this new one is easily better. It has to be the best value and starting point box now, right?

They should just make a new game for those models and the people who like them. Call it Gayhammer 69K.

Someone Requested artwork and they're getting it. Laeresh moments before death.

Last story is a Tau's diary of what goes on on Pech. It also features Kroot pics.

Attached: 3ETauStoriesAmbushSketch.jpg (1200x1600, 683K)

@58590751

Attached: 1517118695467.jpg (625x626, 67K)

Use them instead of Tactical Marines.

Anything on the Tash'var Sept? I know its a long shot but it'd be appreciated

Attached: 1500578064255.jpg (430x330, 69K)

You made a mistake in your reply, but don't worry I got you senpai, this way he knows you were talking to him

Are Catachan Manticores as good as they sound?

He's made a lot of mistakes in his foully heretical lifetime.

Whats a good Death Guard list that doesnt include Mortarion? Ive already got everything from DI and 10 extra Plague Marines

*blocks your path*

Attached: GARGANTUANSQUIGGOTH1.jpg (600x620, 53K)

I see that you too are a man of kultur.

Attached: orks2.png (1057x1439, 435K)

This

Attached: FullSizeR_4.jpg (482x800, 77K)

Lets crunch some numbers

A World Eaters Chaos Lord with the extra attack trait is going to normally do 7 mortal wounds on the charge against Bobby (4 base attacks, +1 from trait, +1 from chapter tactics, statistically is going to get +1 more from Death to the False Emperor). If he had a bolt pistol and used the Daemon Shell stratagem in the shooting phase prior, he'd average another 2 MW, enough to kill Bobby in one turn from full strength assuming average rolls.

Now in practice theres no guarantee he can get the charge or get the shot off, but the potential is definitely there. Of course Bobby can come back on a +4, but still.

Black Legion isn't quite as good, but the trait that gives them exploding attacks on +5 isn't bad here and better for supporting any bodyguards they bring with them.

I'm sure someone could make a better Primarch hunter though with some more solid min-maxing, this is just using a generic lord with a Murder Sword and bolt pistol.

Honestly, I don't think Mortarion makes a good competitive list necessarily. Poxwalkers are great and can be "screened" with cultist to make more poxwalkers. Obviously take Typhus.

Plague crawlers seem underrated for their resilience and plague spitters are very good.

Bloat drones. Plague spitters. Winning combo.

Daemon princes seem good for any chaos faction right now too

Pox farm. Daemon Engine spam with cultists as troop filler. Probably others I'm not thinking of.

Mortarion isn't actual that good. His only place competitively is in Chaos Soup, in pure DG lists he'll just drag your list down because he's too expensive for a melee-only unit that can't get into turn1 combat and isn't durable enough to weather two turns of lascannon fire.

Murder sword Longstrike to kill a couple of drones surrounding his bodyguards... Effective...

*bans your path*

Attached: tom.jpg (1200x1600, 254K)

Are there any good Salamanders novel out there?

Attached: 5C06F884-6509-404C-8C3A-928BE8E370DB.jpg (673x1063, 296K)

*buys a bunch of small items at regular intervals*

Savior protocols shouldn't work for mortal wounds

The Novalance of Saim-Hann is pretty great

Don't take plague spitters on Plaguebursts unless you're spamming the shit out of them with Epidemius. DG have enough screening potential that nothing should ever be getting that close to your artillery tanks.

Do they really ban forge world in store? They're literally gw products.

No short stories no. Just the same blurb they're had since 2001 about being on the frontier and fighting orks and having a reputation for hardiness. They're now.

Fist of Vengeance. I know it's just a cheap thunder hammer, but I love that thing on a Terminator Captain with a storm shield. Just get in melee and Box.

Can't ban Forge World products at a GW, user.

Depends on the manager.

How does that even work? I don't work in retail so please explain easy.

It's not that, he is applying the wounds from the weapon to the drones giving them the mortal wounds instead.
Do shield drones still save against them?

I’ve quit all bathing and hygiene in general now for about 3 weeks now. When can I expect the summons of papa burgle?

what do you call it when a kroot farts?
a kroot toot

Attached: 8802033.jpg (991x902, 55K)

7 Years 7 Months and 7 Days

>because Chaos Lords are soft bitches
I hate 8th

How is this list?

[b]++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Blood Angels) [46 PL, 823pts] ++[/b]

[b]+ HQ +[/b]

[b]Captain [5 PL, 81pts]:[/b] Master-crafted boltgun, Power sword

[b]Librarian Dreadnought [172pts, 9 PL]:[/b] Furioso fist, Storm bolter

[b]+ Troops +[/b]

[b]Intercessor Squad [91pts, 5 PL]:[/b] Auxiliary grenade launcher, Bolt rifle, 4x Intercessor
. Intercessor Sergeant: Chainsword

[b]Intercessor Squad [91pts, 5 PL]:[/b] Auxiliary grenade launcher, Bolt rifle, 4x Intercessor

[b]+ Elites +[/b]

[b]Company Veterans [132pts, 9 PL]:[/b] Jump Pack
. Space Marine Veteran: Chainsword, Storm shield
. Veteran Sergeant: Power fist, Storm shield

[b]+ Heavy Support +[/b]

[b]Hellblaster Squad [165pts, 8 PL]:[/b] 4x Hellblaster, Plasma incinerator
. Hellblaster Sergeant: Bolt pistol

part 1

What does a firewarrior say when he stubs his toe?
T'ow

No was saying mortal wounds should bypass savior protocols much like they ignore invulns

Where do you draw the line between WYSIWYG and too much 'counts as?'

GW has a thing about sales numbers and it basically means if a store doesn't sell large amounts for sales it can negatively effect the store, so one guy going in and buying one pot of paint a week can fuck over their numbers and make GW start sanctioning them.

I want to take Deldar wyches as kroot on the grounds I actually have some for whatever reason and the old Lelith.
How do I go about converting them?

Besides the fact that this guys cheats horribly and slow plays on purpose to never get past 3 turns...beyond that its a shit list. Just shoot fuck outta daemons, in 2 tyrns doing the farm and having to auto pass his pinks he will be outta of command points and you start clearing field. This is also his old list. He drops the acquilla now and runs like 2-3 of the plague burst crawlers is the standard build. There are a couple different version of it to his whole crew run. If you can play past turn 3 you really start clearing it. Its offensive shooting is honestly trash to kill much. This particular list, only the strongpoint shoots much effectively and it goes for big shit.

Veeky Forums won't let me paste the rest.

what does an ork use for eating utensils?
a f'ork

I'm pretty sure there was a guy at warzone atlanta (I could have the tournament wrong) who did we with a list entirely of crawlers

This is my favourite if just because of how little thought must have gone into that name

Attached: must be carefully pronounced.png (450x437, 339K)

Trying once more because I couldn't compete with the Tau arguments

Goffs or Deathskull colours for my Dred Mob?

Attached: Comp.jpg (1040x1006, 322K)

How did they drop the ball so hard on these when the FW ones look amazing.

Attached: CSMPossessed01.jpg (600x620, 67K)

Bad Moonz!

Those are like 12 years old now

DEFFSKULLZ, goffs is gitz fer dying and letting us loot their shiny bitz.

If I didn't already have a black and yellow army they would have been a contender.

Join me on the Goff side

Attached: vader luke.jpg (570x427, 84K)

If you buy stuff regularly you can get away with stuff under the company’s nose.

Happens everywhere from gaming to Video rental stores. Bending company policy to keep a return customer is better than losing steady profits.

I am mad about ceramite white.
Also, any movies you guys recommend that feel similar to WH40K?

Attached: 23C10746-B7AE-4FD3-AC33-8D78AFF09423.jpg (1183x1753, 1.67M)

not a save so fine like fnp

It was Epidemius, a shit ton of flamer crawlers, and a few Princes and maybe a Herald of Nurgle.

Its good, but on the other hand it has you spending like $500 on just Plagueburst Crawlers.

What is OP?

a f’aggot

Seriously?! Fuck, I remember when these were new...

>base
>lol jk, it's a dry
I also hate imperial primer.

It looks good here, but I always though the Deffskull scheme looked fucking horrible. It makes them look like toys.
Go Goff.

If you have trouble remember which is which, it's too much counts-as.

For example, saying that every Guardsman with a grenade launcher is actually holding a meltagun is fine.

Saying that the squad with 3 blue troops in it is holding a meta and a shotgun. Is a bit too much.

Basically counts-as should be an army wide thing. It shouldn't be micromanaging the whole army.