Wizards of the Coast, this is no longer acceptable

Wizards of the Coast, this is no longer acceptable.

Sort your shit out, this should not be happening.

Attached: CGpM6rEWwAALowD.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geek.com/tech/chinese-man-drives-car-into-nexon-hq-because-their-games-ruined-his-life-1663348/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lightly played. pop it in a sleeve and that puppy is still tournament legal.

Why did you put a trading card in a washing machine?

HE

Attached: HE.png (640x379, 382K)

Attached: rdj.gif (475x491, 1.66M)

>the left can't meme
:)

FUCK. OFF.

Attached: Fuck off pol.png (1246x482, 35K)

To clean it, duh.

"lightly played"

Go away jeremy, your other threads are cancer. This one is at least funny

>we don't have real grievances

Attached: ViOxRbQh.jpg (750x792, 76K)

Next time take your cards out of your pocket before putting your pants in the wash moron.

Attached: 1421238496564.jpg (228x344, 64K)

just like his mom

Bigots don't have any real grievances.

Yeah, I'm getting sick of the mtg trashing threads. I'm turning into a shill for Maro just because all the anger thrown at him is getting to be so constant that it annoys me.

>Sort your shit out, this should not be happening.
Or what? You're an addict, you'll buy your next fix no matter what

Attached: 1521341793185.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I'm just being cheeky, you're the real bigot.

this
geek.com/tech/chinese-man-drives-car-into-nexon-hq-because-their-games-ruined-his-life-1663348/

I've just started filtering them out. My shitposting needs are already filled by the magical realm/the "would he fare in 40k" threads

Attached: 0101010101.png (986x644, 1.01M)

>cards don't hold value anymore

These fucking faggots that think they're some kind of investment.

Gay Kings is fine. You're over-reacting. The hand grabbing the back of his neck is subtle.

Attached: anglin_nazi_troll.jpg (700x436, 85K)

Then explain this.

Attached: kptcegbjogvrbccfiz58.png (1500x1125, 2.71M)

Let me explain it to you so your little /pol/ brain can understand it. Magic isn't in a good spot atm and they need to attract a new younger audience that'll attach on to the product for the next few decades. The old guard is either dying or finding partners and giving MTG up. The millennials of the world have too much money and MTG is a pretty healthy way to spend their cash, honestly. So piercings, shaved head, glowing green eyes? Those are all typical traits of millennials. You never really get black elves, so it's kinda nice seeing even my traditionally vanilla waifu experiencing NTR for once.

t. That's me in the background of Llanowar watching Jamelli about to tap my girlfriend for green.

elves are proud and diverse race, that's what they have always been

I have a Blooming Marsh that looks like that.
Found it behind the dryer. Don't know how it got there.

>So piercings, shaved head, glowing green eyes? Those are all typical traits of millennials.
Fuck off, cunt. As a millennial, I'm proud of my glowing green eyes. Better than your shit brown eyes at any rate.