EOS rebound

TIP OF THE DAY:

EOS Rebound is happening, you still can make it.

Bitfinex already 0.000653

Rocket all the way up to 0.00084.

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/mpdon4s8da
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO SELLWALLS

It's going to be an easy ride up.

It's at 0.000638 on kraken, you don't think that it's going to dip more?

>tfw nobody on Veeky Forums cares about EOS

Thanks op bought 6103 eos

This how it looks like when the rocket is getting fueled

Dear OP, why do you think it's going up to 0.00084?

>>tfw nobody on Veeky Forums cares about making money

No I just bought more on kraken. Bitfinex is already going up. Buy it.

In.

Scalable decentralized applications can now be built and tested in a public environment.

I have several quantities of this shit :D

WIN-WIN !!!!

THE DAWN OF DEVELOPMENT IS HERE :D

Op why is the ATH on binance 0.0007 not 0.00083 like kraken

on binance you can see 24h high, not ATH

EOS has always returned to its top in rebounds.

Ill set sell at .00081-.00083 and buy the next smaller dip also.

I'm looking at 1d candles

>Ill set sell at .00081-.00083 and buy the next smaller dip also.
Okay I got to admit I'm hypeshitting, I don't set sells early because I'm gonna watch it go up minute by minute. .0007~is more realistic. But I bet Kraken higher top can push up the top sell walls in Bittfinex.

Bought at 0.000657(binance), i belive in you OP

Set initial sell at 0.0007. If it goes up like a rocket just delete the order. If it goes above 0.7 that on Binance, it will make a small rebound because of the sell walls. Buy the dip again.

Suddenly Bitfinex order books turned green also ;)

Bought more EOS last night.

$100 in 2018

Plus DADI and we're

Use my code if you haven't signed up yet?

dadi.cloud/r/mpdon4s8da

Bought more at 0.000636. This is fucking great! A good hodl coin that is about to pump!

Holding aint bad either. There will be small dips but I think the rally is going to continue for a while. the ICO pax want to get their ROI.

Srsly retarded ADHD Kraken still lagging 5% behind at same level. This is why Kraken gets such volatile overreactions.

Ye there's plenty of sats to be made during the dips. I usually sell of 50% whenever it pumps so that I can jump in again when it dips.
So far Ichimoku cloud has been great for predicting these highs and lows.

Yea Kraken sucks sometimes.

>Buy EOS from kraken
>Move to Bittfinex
>sell at 5% profit

wtf is this

YES BIZ BUY AT ATH somebody hast to hold my bags

What the fuck are you talking about? ATH was $11.04 on 19 Dec. We are not even close to it, faggot.

ATH is 12.5 $

Besides, ATH pre and post volatility is the best place to make money. Hodl is a meme for newbies.

The noobs who sold here are going to regret it.

Wow ADHD kraken just woke up a little bit. Good boy. Its time to climb.

Order books still looking healthy

>tfw you realize you can make amazing crypto meme art in paint

Do you think it's good idea to ignore all the price swings and just long term hold EOS? I know it's solid coin and it's very promising

I've hold on to EOS for a while and its been great so far. I think the trend will continue for a while, but for it to be sustainable it needs more media attention.

Just a guess: if EOS does NOT get more hype, it dill dip during the spring and rocket back again before ICO ends.

Alternative: EOS is the next hypecoin and it will do absolutely mad gains.

Keep in mind, the initial EOS ICO prices were above today's level in BTC. So long term can be a very good option.

EOS is very likely a good hodl coin but just like ETH it follows fairly predictable trends and makes it a good trading coin aswell.
I've increased my EOS holdings by 43% simply by trading this for the past 2 weeks.

My guess is that the coin will be atleast $25 EOY, it could very well explode and go far higher but i'd be shocked if we end the year below $25.

Are you still with me ;)

how much EOS do I need to make it?
anything below 1k surely is pleb level, right

ofcourse :D

Yea bought some more at 0.000656. I think that we're going to go up above 0.0007 again within the next 2 hours.

>tfw the whole thread is green IDs only
EOS is going to fucking make it beyond belief.

To make what?

You make in percentages, not in euros.

Just woke up do I have time to get in on this

to make it in life. 1k EOS is the equivalent to 21 bitcoin or 100 eth.

1k is likely going to make you a millionaire in 5 years. That being said there might be other coins with even better gains out there and personally I prefer to measure in sats or in this case measuring in how many EOS I earn per trade.

Its stuck at the current sell wall, so yea.

If you trade well, yes.

what coins? I prefer to not have too many risky shitcoins that might 10x but rather have most in Bitcoin and a few very solid alts.

This is going to 0.001, perhaps all the way up to 0.002.

It's a nice chart and they've got some things to be released soon. Picked up a nice bag at 0.0006, with my first sell order at 0.00105

This good guy green candle just showed the direction were heading to. It was there for like 5 seconds.

I wish I knew, I have all of my crypto money in ETH and some EOS/BTC. The only one of these that I see making 10x is EOS.

Yea this is going to be sweet indeed.

I agree. I dumped all my eth though at 0.08 already. bitcoin masterrace.
I dumped all my shitcoins for EOS.

The orderbook in bitfinex looks so good it might surpass 0.0007 easily there. Kraken is already over.

Tt might actually make a new top above 0.008x

The orderbook in Bitfinex looks super healthy. The newbies are just getting in after seeing +30 gains in coinmarketcap.

>0.00066 in bitfinex

Buying opportunity!

Alreayd up at 0.0007 in Kraken.

If you're on Bitfinex, buy while you can.

I paid around 7$ for EOS few days ago through their ICO. You should be monitoring the price there and not being sheeps of the exchanges.

The ICO round price literally follows the trend. If the market price 5 mins before ico round end is higher and in an uptrend, the Nash equilibrium occurs.

I told you.

The price the day I bought it was close to 9$, so yes they try to round up but it is not always the case.

>1min candle
dude, stop being a pleb. it's a solid hold, but honestly the buying point in sat was below 0.00006

Fuck, trying to set sell limits so that I can let this go and go study but Kraken is too overloaded. Maybe that's a good thing though, I don't really know where this push is going to end up.

stfu newbie, even 1-2% predictable gain is a buying opportunity.

However, this one is juicier.

if you can predict the one minute chart you truly must be a master and very rich by now.

I dont look at the candles to make predictions.

I told you exactly where it was going to change.

I saw somone dev an app on this platform future eth like growth?

Healthy orderbook continues.

Feel free to give OP a virtual hug:

LTC:
Lfw7dGYuofPTFa75trXoHBPaDZPUHGNhLN

BTC:
1QPLvTus1k5CvfGBH5FxiymrkuCqjfsHf

0.000675 buy opportunity

Not on kraken from what I can see

Kraken is hodl

Should add that my guess is that we will see EOS peak somewhere between 0.00085-0.00092

Thats my initial guess

It can get unpredictable gains like some alts if it goes to top 10 gainers list because normeis get in.

Order book looking healthy, hodl.