VERGE Fractal Update

I posted a chart showing a clear repeating fractal pattern in XVG earlier today.

The pattern will take us to the $0.70 – $1.00 range once complete before correcting again 50– 61.8%.

You still have time to get onto Verge for its wave 3 upleg, the sooner the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First chart

Updated chart with price following my forecast

What is expected short term price of XVG?

$0.70 – $1.00 target should be third week of this month

not bad, I guess I'll get a few hundred to see what happens.

Long term goals?

im in, as much as I despise this obvious scam shitcoin. Lets just hope the ""fundamentals"" hold up to complete the pattern.

I need to take a shower.

How high do you think it could go a few months from now? Thank you for this, OP

This is not my chart but it is the one that got me onto XVG. Long term prediction is $5.50.

No worries, see post above.

I got close to 700 of em rn but I'll probably sell short term.

If profits are true I'll buy back in later for that sweet EOY prediction.

Thanks fractal man

No worries and good luck.

Now we should dip a bit now and go sideways into a pennant for a day or so.

xvg is in complacency have fun listening to this mongoloid and losing your money

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting XVG

Nope, holding since 60 sats. Will sell but not yet.

Dont buy now, this should correct to 12k sats.

>look at portfilios in bix recently
>literally no one has xvg anymore
>still held on to 20k xvg
>contemplated selling at 800 sats
>told myself "fuck it, you're in it this deep, might as well sail with it for now"
>fucking goes up to 1300+ sats

thank god i didn't listen to biz about the xvg fud

Well done, this is not financial advice but I'd suggest holding for a couple more weeks at least. We should settle down from this spike now if you want a quick trade though.

This coin is still standing after they pulled out all the stops and fudded this with their biggest guns. Even Mcafee ruined his reputation to try and take it down.

TA doesn't work when everyone either made money and got the fuck out, or hates the coin because they got burned and are just looking to dump bags. It's over, the meteoric hype train is out of steam, and everybody left for greener pastures without looking back.

whales control every crypto in existence. A coin could have its devs come out and call it a scam and leave the project and the coin could still 100x.

We don't know whether everyone hates the coin or not. Obviously some people are still interested in the coin for it not to be at 0 sats.

First wave of fud was Mcafees shiteaters. Second wave was people who sold because of the fud and lost money and now they cant stand to see it rise.

Makes sense. Still a good opportunity for everyone to get on board, I'd wait for 12k sats though.

I prefer that they didnt make money especially the money back that they lost. Its good for cucks to lose money, keeps them in their place.

Wow, Im up 1000 dollars today thanks, impart to Verge.

quik maffs

It's going to $5.00 eventually.

Yep sometime later this year

You can all fuck off, nobody is buying your bags

Thats good, because they are not for sale, not yet anyways.

>Using USD instead of sats
If BTC moons the USD price will increase regardless of XVG doing shit.

This coin is so much under attack by XMR shills. Buy now or stay poor

>Measuring in a dead coin

its no one you are poor.

>250b marketcap
>Dead coin
Also, irrelevant. Point being that the value that XVG has in USD is measured in BTC not by me, but by any exchange.

>whales control every crypto in existence. A coin could have its devs come out and call it a scam and leave the project and the coin could still 100x.

Its fucking this. All the krill are just making moves thinking TA or who the devs are fucking matters and its literally all 100% bullshit.

the coin is literally only being held up by danknet, but if danknet uses Verge... welp

Pretty much.
All this shit about ''promising technology'', ''capable devs'' and ''active community'' are literally placebos. It's just things people tell others to get their coins pumped, or that newcomers tell themselves to feel more secure on a gambling market.

>still thinks its 250 billion

Lost another 4 billion while you were typing that. Enjoy your sinking ship. Hobo.