Post your favourite/most Patrician taste magic

Post your favourite/most Patrician taste magic.

For me, its lightning. Make the difference, I said LIGHTNING; NOT electricity. Lightning called straight from the sky is Patrician taste but magic where the user creates electricity from their own body is insufferable.

Also purple lightning is the best colour, discuss.

Attached: Lightning.jpg (800x600, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/11jan_antimatter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that thunderstorms literally make antimatter

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/11jan_antimatter

Fire. Fire that succeeds the mantle of the sun. Fire that burns so fervently that to be incinerated by its heat purifies your very atoms.

Ritualistic and subtle magic invlving alchemy, runes, totems, and shamanism because I’m not some fucking pleb who’s brain shuts off if I don’t see a ball of fire being cast every 5 seconds

No overt displays, aside from illusionist trickery. But bone-chilling and very real effects, like a hill giant's bones breaking from his own muscles acting against him.

Light. Cutting someone in half with a shining laser is sublime.

Elemental bending. Earth to be precise.
As said the overused magic nowadays makes it feel like an everyday thing and not mysterious forces.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
With lightning from the sky I guess you would have a typical Norse/Celt shaman with a large staff to bring the lightning down with.

So tell us user, do you find long winding preparation rituals prior to even a minor spell being cast interesting in any way?

Always had a thing for summoning creatures. Nothing quite like being able to count on your extraplanar buddies to cover you, even though they insist on not being my buddies

Lightning is absolutely beautiful. But not when anybody can just go run around casting it like cantrips.

Not him, but take gandalf for instance. He cast like 2 light spells out of his ass. Anything more complicated than that requided special circumstances.
>radiant light only in the morning when the sun is rising with his staff as the cavalry charges

Give me a nice simple disintegration.
No big flashy shows of magic power, no lightning or fireball (though that IS fun) and, most importantly, no mess that cant be dealt with by a homunculus with a dust pan and brush.

Be it a touch, a ray, a wave or even a slowly shrinking cube like prison, disintegration in all its forms is the spell for those with class and a sense of professionalism.

this is what happens when a wizard gets ahold of a flashlight

I've always been fond of binding spirits into physical objects to make talismans.

Yes, sorry your ADD prevents you from being invested in a story

God tier
>Electricity. See BDO for the BEST elemental magic
>Telekinesis/force: Because I'm that faggot who enjoyed DA2 and spamming Fist of the Maker
>Artifact tier crafting: I still think a Thor villain should of been the man who literally built asguard for odin

t.contrarian faggot

>Lightning called straight from the sky is Patrician taste
>magic where the user creates electricity from their own body is insufferable
Holy shit, guy. Are you alright?

Attached: autism.jpg (578x322, 18K)

Am I the only one around here who likes mind control magic?

Not if you use that mind control magic properly!

>but magic where the user creates electricity from their own body is insufferable.
Not wanting unlimited power

Attached: 1514883140997.jpg (444x325, 55K)

haste/slow. nothing like warping the edges of the 4th dimension

Join us on /d/

I love how people on Veeky Forums can take an opinion you hold, even state something that you'd agree with, and yet make it sound as unattractive and conceited as possible.

Fuck you.

Attached: Witches dancing forest.jpg (770x741, 235K)

Hmm, sure, and when all the corpses start popping up from being hit by lightning or fireballs, im sure they wont question the known lightning summoner or fire spammer?

With disintegration you leave no body, no mess, its just cast the spell and the problem resolves itself.

Absolute patrician

Official usefulness rankings:
Illusion > Healing > Summoning > everything else.