Please save this post...

Please save this post. I have a deadmans service running that will let you Veeky Forums and news outlets know in a short time if I stop entering the password into the service - It will explain the zero day I mention below and me having this will hopefully keep me alive as long as I don't tell too much here. It will be signed with the bitcoin key 1FkwaZqP2SeiyRwQXGCc61oVYzE8jYYXpZ.

The banks were planning on pumping Ripple until even regular everyday joes had a ton of it in the same style someone would have a retirement fund. I work as CSO at a bank I won't name. You're not supposed to be on to them nearly this fast. Banks making Ripple and using it to trade BTC out of your hands isn't even the tip of the iceberg. They are behind other nonminables within the Top 10 market cap list. They are planning on amassing huge stores of BTC and even purchased "BTC Lots" at auction from FBI raids. They have the MtGox coins.

>So I am here to tell you about phase 2 and 3 that they don't want you to know about.

They plan on collapsing most of their shitcoins by force when they can and will have the media report on how cryptocurrency was a failed experiment. This is their main plan, their 'phase 2'. They will destroy faith in crypto because that is the only way to defeat it. At the end of the day the value is only there because it is believed to be and because people are using it. Many people will never trust any crypto again and the normal people will be scared of getting back into crypto. They'll have tainted it, and that's their real plan. The fact that they ripped a huge portion of BTC from your hands is just a bonus to them.

After the bloodbath that will be the nonminables collapse, 'phase 3' will push a real crypto that has been backdoored with a heartbleed style zero day, but with private keys, that affects mining software AND wallets. If for some reason people start to trust crypto again, they will unleash this to destroy those that tried to use crypto again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/st3cB
eprint.iacr.org/2013/448.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1FkwaZqP2SeiyRwQXGCc61oVYzE8jYYXpZ

I made the Veeky Forums jan 4 2018 post number 5859353

H8YgcfIiz36+li3y1RZvrfmpqmOMhZCsxPfgJt+Z/4uxTEEK/y5Niof21IPQP9YMMSaKbheRch4xtN+FoUk/OWI=

You are a larping faggot.

I am gay, signed 1FkwaZqP2SeiyRwQXGCc61oVYzE8jYYXpZ

I'll just sell it back to them at a higher sat price. Faggot.

Plausible but meh

Lmao you think the banks are buying ripple?

The banks STARTED with the ripple they got as a sign on bonus. They already HAVE ripple.

They are selling it for your eth and btc.. And dont want to trade back because they KNOW its as worthless as USD.

I'm not saying do or don't buy Ripple right now. There WILL be people who lose money and there WILL be people who make money. But what is important right now is that people realize that any regular person who buys crypto after it's a bit more established then has the rug pulled from under them won't understand it was because they were gullible and they will blame crypto instead. They will leave the crypto space forever as trust is something that takes a long time to build but can be lost instantly. A large crash will set cryptos (even real ones) back years.

Fuck you Op, really don't want to hear this shit you larping faggot

perfect, i get to keep playing the long game.

Wow, great level of larping. 8/10.

FUCK THE KIKES

out of curiosity, do you have an idea for which cryptos have been backdoored and which have not? I really hate the non mineable coins, and I think they're absolute rubbish (bar factom and tokens).

>crypto replaces the banks
>banks with mass resources kill crypto
haven't you seen this before? quick one.
>GM makes the EV1
>Oil rapes GM and sends electric cars back 15 years

>t. perfect victim

Pretty good larp OP I'll give u that m9. screencapped anyway just in case, will make for a good thread in the future if true

mfw mona saves us all

Ive been here long enough to detect LARP.
Not impressed.

You missed the boat and now you rationalize your mistake by these fantasies. DYOR next time.

scattter it into the winds.
archive.is/st3cB

So we still have time to extract money from normies? Excellent.

The problem is that the amount of time you have is completely arbitrary and up to an unpredictable market force - a few men who pull the strings and can obliterate the price any time they feel like it. They could washtrade the price upwards to ridiculous prices or it could hit 1/100th tomorrow.

The coin is named in my deadmans. I don't think it's giving up too much to tell you someone who is in cryptanalysis and network security will know what it is if I tell them they will find it with just the information that it is a process similar but more broad to eprint.iacr.org/2013/448.pdf and that it will be exploited similar to heartbleed.

No 1/10 too much effort including signing from a 2013 bitcoin key?

The key signed has btc received from 5 years ago...

I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and thank you for posting this. I'll save an archive link and post it for the future if anything you're saying even partly comes to fruition.

If not, seriously 10/10 LARP

Hold me close oni-chan

10/10 fan fic. I remember reading a book called stormbreaker that had this theme. kys you fucking bank fag... also, fuck trump

doofus

>HE ISNT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF UNREGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCYS AND PUMP & DUMPING

why? you dont like free bux?

discord (dawt )gg/4jXzErh

just passed 105k members

Get out of here pajeet
Mods can we please for the love of God have flags?