Excuse me Farseer

but won't it be better to just inform the mon-keigh of the impending doom and let them prepare to fight FOR us, instead of relying on an overly convoluted plan that might fall apart in our hands?

No seriously? Why not? Won't the Imperium be grateful for the head's up?

Also: You can post Veeky Forums memes here, I'll appreciate it.

Attached: Excuse_Me_Farsee.png (479x349, 118K)

This was a shitty forced meme, and you're best off forgetting it.

Because they wouldn't want to fight for us if they knew who they are fighting for. Also you can't trust giving monkeigh too much information.

Attached: 1464371699385.jpg (3482x1604, 3.03M)

Jesus Christ are you new? They've done this plenty. It ends with the Imperium shooting at them. Give them a heads up about Horus Heresy? 'LYING PERFIDIOUS XENOS! OPEN FIRE.' That time Lugganeth tried to warn them about a planet about to fall to Chaos? Opened fire immediately. The time when The Beast was invaded and Harlequins came with weapons lowered in an attempt to parlay and warn them of things to come? Opened fire immediately (though they did eventually listen after enough bodies piled up).

Eldar tried to warn them ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It's easier to just manipulate them into doing what you want.

Also ask your fucking Exarch. You're not a fucking warlock.

>Won't the Imperium be grateful for the head's up?

No.

The Eldar could collectively fellate the entire human race, bring back the Emperor, bring peace to the galaxy, and allow good will to bloom between men and the Imperium would still find a reason to kill them all.

Attached: 5165156.gif (814x484, 1.36M)

Have you ever considered NOT replying?

>Give them a heads up about Horus Heresy? 'LYING PERFIDIOUS XENOS! OPEN FIRE.'
To be fair, this was the response to every warning they received, from Garro to Magnus.

The better question to ask would be why literally everyone is retarded in the 40k. Cept some trolls like Trazyn.

Attached: Necrons and Eldar.jpg (1800x1874, 717K)

>No seriously? Why not?

Maybe because I'm a FUCKING FARSEER and I looked into the future and saw that being unnecessarily obscure would either be more efficient or only slightly less efficient but much more entertaining.

sorry but Trazyn is extra retarded, he can't even get historical details right

>Is this your first warhost avenger? am I your first war leader?
>you should know as well as any other that it is concidered the height of crassness for a farseer to ever give a straight answer, it is better this way.
this is literally canon.

Attached: Eldar Farseer.jpg (750x750, 241K)

That's why your farseer kind keeps dying in extremely retarded ways?

That is a general eldar trait, not a farseer-specific failing.

>why literally everyone is retarded in the 40k
Because the setting is a joke. An actual, literal joke that weirdos and grognards decided to take seriously.

Yes, but farseers have access to the means to prevent specifically that, yet they use it solely to outretard other paths and aspects.

Because they keep overwriting the history. And Orikan's being his usual bastard self.

Are we still doing these?

>Won't the Imperium be grateful for the head's up?

Because you worship a daemon of Khorne, you alien scum.

Eldar see humanity as gorillas. Almost not metaphorically.
they probably don't think we're much better than orks.
If Russians were coming to bomb your local town, would you bother telling the animals in the zoo your plan to defend yourself?

>they probably don't think we're much better than orks.

Canonically untrue. Eldar kinda like humanity in the same way we kinda like monkeys and would feel bad about killing monkeys. Orks however are an unforgivable cancer and are to be culled wherever they're found.

bingo, meta humans that spit acid suare off against football hooligans and space elves that love sadistic piracy

>looks at rogue trader cover
>just 4 teh lelz my dude
This interpretation of GW's IP is both retarded and irrelevant.