Late to this party?

late to this party?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7o184z/warning_mistranslation_about_breakthrough_in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah only put in 25% of my portfolio at 25% rather than 100% fuck my life

Lol no not even close

cant tell if anything is even going to happen. The news is in 30 minutes and the price hasnt shown any signs of life.

once the sellwalls are down it will reach 6USD. It also has a strong shill community and good marketing that pumps the coin every week. Buy now or buy in at 6 USD and then at 10 because you thought it was too late again

i thought news coming in 4,5 hours

8 AM china time

Sold my XLM yesterday for this.

Sold my IOTA yesterday for this... i hope it will moons even stronger desu...

but i am not sure, read the VEN reddit, they are saying that it is only a presentation at something like a uni or something like this...

no big news will come

Big news will come, but probably not today. Good time to buy more

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7o184z/warning_mistranslation_about_breakthrough_in/

There is no announcement. Just a lecture being given on blockchain uses in the automobile industry.

When will you guys learn, whales dictate the price of every crypto. Vechain will take off when they decide, and I have never seen such insane price suppression.

The big news comes in the next months from what I heard

from where

Vechain is under fucktop of NDA, the news will come eventually.

Sunny said January should blow our minds, not the next few months.

VeChain is the most dramatic in the order book
I see my money shrink on the short run but in the long run it looks good
I just ned to fucking stop looking at the graph every second

take a lil peek again friendo ;)

Luckily in this market it's harder to lose money.

How many times do you faggots need to buy high sell low before you actually learn?

Look at the pic... it's mooning boys. It's been like this for days. The only reason this shitcoin pumped was because of the BMW contest.

Now all of you are buying bags. When is that chink going to give the talk that changes the entire world?

Every single fucking day another BS story shilled by the devs... have you seen their fucking "team"? Do you really think those people work for free? No, they need to get paid with real money from fools who bought a shittoken

Check their roadmap, not a single fucking thing until Q2

All money blown on marketing and salaries.

Everybody; if u see some FUD, u should know: No fucking body does something for nothing. I tried to make a FUD post yesterday, wanted to lower the price and buy some more. RelaXXX. U RETARDED FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO FUD TO BUY XD

let the normies buy now and then after the "announcement" realize it was just a talk and watch this shit dip, then you fuckers should buy

I'm sorry mate, If I wanted to buy at this price I could've for the last 3 days. I don't need to FUD on an abstract board to lower the price.

> Fuck it, it's your money, just don't post wojacks when it's in the red

Even their last twitter post is desperate, seems liquidity is poor and more of them need to cash out - "check out this cool video we blew your money on! we know it's old but it did cost us money so better watch it again to FOMO"

Buy this shit is going parabolic. I expect a top 10 position very soon.

This will continue to moon day by day.

There is no stopping of this baby.