WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SHEEPS THE SKAVEN ARE COMING

WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SHEEPS THE SKAVEN ARE COMING
THE EMPIRE HAS LIED TO YOU ALL, THE SKAVEN EXIST AND THEY'RE PLANNING TO DESTROY US
THE SKAVEN ARE COMING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DON'T BELIEVE THE EMPIRE'S LIES
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Attached: 80165-m420371a_sk_illu_mb6xl.jpg (955x627, 150K)

Of course they are, we've been fighting them since the age of myth, what empire are you talking about?

you sure you're not mistaking the lies for the skaven for the truth about the fish people?

Attached: Facebook.jpg (960x960, 152K)

Is that just a one-off nod to the "tee-hee, skaven don't exist" meme of Warhammer Fantasy or are they seriously going to recycle it for the fish people?

Everyone already knows the skaven are real.
We will hold the line.

Attached: Sultan_and_the_janissary.jpg (1330x900, 459K)

>thinking a bunch of muskets are going to stop these fucking things

Attached: Ratling_Guns.png (523x792, 961K)

Musket, sword, and horse.
Have stopped them before and will again.

ah, i see you too have been playing vermintide

Pay-pay no attention to the foolish-deviant ramblings of this heretic, fellow man-things.

Attached: 1515925810679.png (758x724, 39K)

I don't see how an inferior gun, a piece of metal and an horse is going to stop something that can drill through metal in seconds

I aint running bitch.

Attached: 1510240762877.png (1162x850, 1.23M)

By killing them.
Skarsnik's victory involved running over the skaven with lots of wolves and shitty goblin rides, so imagine the carnage a knight in full plate with proper lances will do to the cowardly vermin.

>he actually, unironically thinks that a random fuck off guy in armor could do anything to an horde of stormvermin, rat ogres, stormfiends or hellpit abominations

>melts your armor, your weapons, your guns and you
Nothin personell

Attached: Esto es el fin, man thing.jpg (640x877, 164K)

>cowardly
Skavens are pure savages when in hordes

>misfires and kills own men
Skaven are a meme only present in half the world.

You're talking as if that's something they would notice, they are literally infinite

If they're infinite and so powerful, why haven't they taken over yet?

Much like politicians, they're too busy killing eachother

Because like 40k orks they are never gonna unite to the degree needed to take over the world.
Grimgor himself made several clans ally and he ate them in return.

But if they're infinite, it doesn't matter how many of them are fighting or killing each other, they still have infinite left to take over the world.

Attached: 1507746403579.png (564x317, 184K)

The other infinity is dying trying to but because ratmen are cowards they trample each other running away from the mean men with pointed sticks.
Or getting eaten by lizardmen, one out of two.

This is what happened in End Times. The Skaven won and then they devoured basically everything. It's already been decided that even with all the betrayal, stupidity, incompetence and infighting, Skaven will still win cuz 2manyfuckingskaven4u

Fuck off!

WE! FIGHT! FOR SIGMAR!

Attached: Empire-Halberdiers.jpg (400x399, 39K)

Nothing shocking here. Their own god intervened personally to ensure that the infighting did not derail everything again.

Marius was right.

YOU BELIEVE THAT RODENTS ARE THE MOST OF YOUR WORRIES? BAH! THEY ARE BUT SKITTERING MICE COMPARED TO ME. I AM WHAT YOU SHOULD TRULY FEAR! I AM THE LORD OF THE END TIMES! I AM EVERCHOSEN!

Attached: Archaon_the_Everchosen.png (447x730, 768K)

Skaven are the embodiment of freedom.

Attached: 70149CC5-CCE9-4F06-8BAE-5C0A70087A19.png (273x537, 16K)

>gets headbutted by Grimgor

The last panel is literally the absolute most accurate representation of the Skaven i have ever seen in my entire life

Attached: 1507051884084.png (1000x666, 1.18M)

Goba Zobbo Mazdamundi!

Why are the lizards so salty over the rattos
Oh right